New Public Beta on Steam -- New Networking & Overworld 2

Comments

• Dropped a car on a cat pet and crashed
  • QzziQzzi Member
    @Alex_Bones just do that, should work
  • I found a bug showing OVERWORLD PACK FOR 1k but if you tapped saying for 250c @SirKewberth
    2.PNG 116.8K
  • Is there anyway to have that shiny admin name lol
  • Is there anyway to have that shiny admin name lol

Probably not. Unless Kewberth things it’s necessary for a few people or everyone.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Slyme stamp on overworld, you can see nothing

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020
    I took a trip to my brother on beta, and now every time I leave a realm I spawn in his overworld
  • Really no one wants to test whether you could steal weather stamp from personal mines or nah ? o-o sadly i couldn't help cuz during quarantine my siblings are occupying pc all the time rip
  • Another bug list:

Official Papers don’t work
    Nukes freeze and u have to replaced them a few times.

Really no one wants to test whether you could steal weather stamp from personal mines or nah ? o-o sadly i couldn't help cuz during quarantine my siblings are occupying pc all the time rip

Just tested it. Can’t steal. The mines are not ours, we can just have them in our over worlds
  • If i have a bottomless stamp and fall down with a car cc crashes
  • You can jump after you die
  • noticed. Whenever i leave the realm sometimes, it says im already logged on and takes me to a black screen, then i have to reopen cc.
    This happens if you enter your realm with a portal.

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2020
    If someone try mine the overworld realm spot at same time you are placing a stamp, you lost the stamp and get the block back.

and the bug for get fast mining 2 at level 3, still working.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2020
    A warp food bumper placed in your overworld will never take you to its location if you eat the said warp food.
    -Eating warp food while in the same overworld: You end up in the same location as before
    -Eating warp food while in a mine that has been entered via another overworld: Spawns you randomly in your overworld
    -Eating warp food while in a mine linked to your overworld: spawns you outside the mine
    -Eating warp food while being in another overworld: Spawns you in your overworld at the exact same location as the one in the previous overworld.
    -Eating warp food while in a realm that has been entered via another overworld: spawns you randomly in your overworld
    -Eating a warp food while in a realm/room placed in your overworld: spawns you in front of the door you just entered.

Also
    Realm spots do not have a height limit, and can be pretty much tempered with, as in covered entirely in blocks. You can also put them high in the sky and You will just teleport to there from the ground

Edit 2: You can drive through all realms and mines placed in the overworld, although normally you cant walk through them by foot.
  • can't wait to try it out!
  • any chance we can have /cleanrealm and /spawn to help with testing
  • Im here since 2017, am i qualified enough?
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    crashed again?
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited April 2020
    Maybe, i got stuck in loading
  • QzziQzzi Member
    wont load for me
  • Guessing. /spawn would help. Registers are so hard to craft. And that was something i wanted to test.
    Pete. said:

crashed again?

yes, we will experience that a lot...
  • uhh whats the code? xd
  • Aura Cat said:

uhh whats the code? xd

There is no code. Once u select beta u should be good to go.
  • i was here since 2015/2016 i think.. my account was fluffcat xd
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2020
    I'm against /spawn because it can be abused to spawn lots of things we should never touch, and which wouldnt do much good to test.
    Perhaps a realm with dispensers with basic stuff... acceleros, cash registers etc
  • lucaaa795 said:

I'm against /spawn because it can be abused to spawn lots of things we should never touch, and which wouldnt do much good to test.
    Perhaps a realm with dispensers with basic stuff... acceleros, cash registers etc

That would work too. i do agree /spawn can be used to spawn in like a million bedrock and all that. I feel like that realm would be a better idea.
  • It stays in finding server, been there for 10 mins

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2020
    It's back right now!

ok, it back down.