New Public Beta on Steam -- New Networking & Overworld 2

Comments

• Problem with cubit store prices:

The Cubic prices, are done on purpose. either way it doesn't matter. we all have 500k or more. Plus if you read the thing about beta server notice, these prices aren't final so. its no big problem :)+
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Ragean. said:

Problem with cubit store prices:

The Cubic prices, are done on purpose. either way it doesn't matter. we all have 500k or more. Plus if you read the thing about beta server notice, these prices aren't final so. its no big problem :)+
    Yah as i was saying Thanks for explaining Ragean
    -this new ones haha you guys stressing out the devs over and over
  • edited April 2020
    Fwify said:

Its been like that for so long i think not a big problem on beta cause some cc youtubers already told it.
    That's alright. I was posting it just in case it wasn't brought up.
    Ragean. said:

I was just bringing it to attention if it wasn't noticed, no need for it to be a big discussion.

There are a lot of un-noticeable faults in the development of a game, everyone is something to bring up just in case. Easy to fix or not. Those small faults may not do anything but could be within the live servers.
  • FwifyFwify Member

Fwify said:

Its been like that for so long i think not a big problem on beta cause some cc youtubers already told it.
    No worries bud at least your helping seeing bugs on the game :)

• The title says itself. The first part is me doing, and then the second is me recreating the steps.
  • Fwify said:

Fwify said:

No worries bud at least your helping seeing bugs on the game :)
    It's not a bug, it's more of a text issue/fault. Everything is worth bringing up.
  • Goodbye secret realm :( you get remove after release

Just asking if we can know what this realm for

• Mmhh cool. Finally some insight on the future updates and stuff. Too bad i don't have steam :^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Fwify said:

Still hoping beta can be played on the iPad pro

not a chance, android is possible, but the problem with apple is that it normally takes about 3-7 days to even get an update out, and now most likely even longer because of the corona epidemic, if there happens to be something that makes it so beta cant be played they cant even do anything about it
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2020
    Apparently, some items I have there (specifically the cosmic cow head, exe, and angels) duplicated. I remember putting them on the mannequins yesterday, then building for a while until I got disconnected and the "finding server" screen was there for about 30 mins until I just gave up. Logged in today to find that those items were both on my inv and on the mannequins, in the exact same position.

I can't possibly have 2 cosmic cow heads since I only got one from opening packs and I never bought or got one from other players. The exe and angels, I bought them to exactly fit the number of mannequins.

Edit: The eyepatch as well. It was on both my inv and mannequin and I only bought 1 from other players.
  • mykiemykie Member
    Mines dont always match. There is one that has a forest stamp, but is tropical on the inside.
  • ExCelsius said:

Apparently, some items I have there (specifically the cosmic cow head, exe, and angels) duplicated. I remember putting them on the mannequins yesterday, then building for a while until I got disconnected and the "finding server" screen was there for about 30 mins until I just gave up. Logged in today to find that those items were both on my inv and on the mannequins, in the exact same position.

I can't possibly have 2 cosmic cow heads since I only got one from opening packs and I never bought or got one from other players. The exe and angels, I bought them to exactly fit the number of mannequins.

Edit: The eyepatch as well. It was on both my inv and mannequin and I only bought 1 from other players.

Dude this is the beta server, it doesn’t matter. Right now SirKew probably cares more about the over world and how networking is going etc
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2020
    Ragean. said:

ExCelsius said:

Dude this is the beta server, it doesn’t matter. Right now SirKew probably cares more about the over world and how networking is going etc
    It might be related to a networking issue.
  • In the Cubic Town Center, in the sky area, there are seats and you can no longer sit down. It goes in to sit down, but u never actually do.
  • In the Cubic Town Center, in the sky area, there are seats and you can no longer sit down. It goes in to sit down, but u never actually do.

Some clients don't allow you to sit down for some reason.
  • @SirKewberth If i play on a macbook pro i still can play on the beta ?
  • Punpudle said:

@SirKewberth If i play on a macbook pro i still can play on the beta ?

I don’t think so
  • Punpudle said:

no you can't, since i dont believe cubic castles is on steam for mac. Then you cant access beta.
  • -You can place other players deeds that you don't own.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2020
    - When Riding a Car on an Overworld you can go inside the Realms Including Mines (This was confirmed a Bug by SirKewberth, it was supposed to bounce off then it hits a realm)

- Sometimes when getting near the Realms, The Names Doesn't show up or it will show up only in a blink then gone, you'll need to relog in case this happens (This might Rarely Happen too, I Experienced it on New Eden in the Town Center)
  • You can use the "My Precious" token to make your overworld, your main realm.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited April 2020
    --ignore--
  • Banning someone from your overworld puts them in an infinite loop of "fetching realm" and "reconnecting" while showing they are banned still. It does that until u unban them.
    ExCelsius said:

have you also tried to get the cow head from the mannequin, if not can you try it to be sure? i wonder if it actually duplicates or just goes away as soon as you put it in your inventory
    Punpudle said:

the only way is if you can manage to get steam on it, like with virtual machines and such
  • I have one question can u play on android and if u can.can someone pls make a tutorial video?
  • I have one question can u play on android and if u can.can someone pls make a tutorial video?

It's Windows only. Android doesn't have steam.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2020

ExCelsius said:

have you also tried to get the cow head from the mannequin, if not can you try it to be sure? i wonder if it actually duplicates or just goes away as soon as you put it in your inventory
    I did. It works and did not disappear.

Also, rooms can be transformed into realms by renaming them inside. They won't appear when you search them up, but they'll appear on your "My Realms" list.

Leaving your starter realm via the upper-right exit door immediately after the tutorial will take you to a realm that you can't escape from (unless you go to a holla and go to an overworld).

Selecting a door to link (in the overworld) will show a large door preview.

Placing your overworld deed on a realm stamp will cause a realm castle to appear, but the deed won't be gone. You can go on and place that deed into different realm stamps indefinitely.
    ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

I did. It works and did not disappear.

Also, rooms can be transformed into realms by renaming them inside.
    ah alright thnx
  • Atleast kids can't access to the beta because they are on mobile, they would join only for the cubits.