New Public Beta on Steam -- New Networking & Overworld 2

Comments

• drakay said:

It stays in finding server, been there for 10 mins

The server is down. Whenever it crashed an hour or two ago it came right back up. Idk why this time is different.

@SirKewberth may have an answer.
  • You can place your castles in the air
  • Hi hello,

The server was up and is now down again. Please, if you're going to mess around on this server and intentionally try to crash it. Please go back to the live server. Everyone who is trying to test stuff can't because whoever likes to crash it keeps messing around.

Not saying someone crashed it this time, but previously people did crash it.
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2020

Hi hello,

The server was up and is now down again. Please, if you're going to mess around on this server and intentionally try to crash it. Please go back to the live server. Everyone who is trying to test stuff can't because whoever likes to crash it keeps messing around.

Not saying someone crashed it this time, but previously people did crash it.

and it's back again.

Graphics bug, and if I jump, I go to the mine.
  • @SirKewberth must be a good help, if we all get all perks, so we can do more test than now...

Like, I need acello rings but for that, I need high level ups for get perks, for make acello rings.
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited April 2020
    yeah i was thinking if i could spawn, it would cover time more quickly instead of crafting in items, we can spawn them in. also whenbombing in overworld, when you bomb the mines you only get the realm block but not the stamp
  • Ragean. said:

yeah i was thinking if i could spawn, it would cover time more quickly instead of crafting in items, we can spawn them in

Yeah, and have all perks added to us
  • how do u select the beta?
  • Aura CatAura Cat Member
    edited April 2020
    got it!

btw when you go close to a realm it shows a delay... blocks delay when theyre bombed too. bomb bug credit:cafe
  • More bugs:

you can use official papers to change mine names (Search CGB in overworlds and click mine, its the Tropical one) (It also changed it on the real mine too.)
    If a realm name already exists and you try to enter, you get stuck and have to tp out.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited April 2020
    Got stuck lol. Also grass looks metalic
  • Bug:

When you enter ur portar on ur overworld u get pushed to the top of ur overworld
  • Will be beta for android too?
  • It is just for steam
  • Yes its just for steam
  • And server crashed... again, thank you ;-;
  • Bug:

You can go trough castles in the overworld with cars, don't know if this is supposed to be intentional
  • @SirKewberth beta servers are down again
  • He said he may take them down and fix bugs and put it up again. Maybe he also let us all have a realm that gives us stuff?
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2020
    I just got noticed that im banned for 2592 days from beta server, why?

Edit: Kewberth why system banned us from the server?
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2020

He said he may take them down and fix bugs and put it up again. Maybe he also let us all have a realm that gives us stuff?

I hope yes, we need acello rings, warp anchor and much others stuff.

I am banned too, LOL.

wait, let see if that aply to the main server.
  • Noticed that too. Im confused.
  • I don't think it will apply to the normal server. Maybe beta Is down for bug fixing
  • [BN] said:

I don't think it will apply to the normal server. Maybe beta Is down for bug fixing

where u banned as well?
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2020
    Ok the server is back (sorry for multi-posting)
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited April 2020
    Yeah its back. We are all unbanned. Guessing it was for fixing and to keep us off.

edit - The beta server and the live servers economy is completely different.

2 pieces of glass are 250k and i’m over here smelting 7.5k glass rn
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited April 2020
    —- DONT MIND THIS DIDNT MEAN TO MULTI—-
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2020
    You can anchor the overworld deed in the overworld itself.

• Server crashed again.
  • searching doesn't work well in players overworld, but worth well in eden.