New Public Beta on Steam -- New Networking & Overworld 2

Comments

• I used a My Precious on a Realm in my Overworld, I went back to the old lobby and it said it Favorited the Overworld and not the realm. I don't know if that was intended to happen or if its a bug, but i'll post it anyway.
  • Baby Sal said:

I used a My Precious on a Realm in my Overworld, I went back to the old lobby and it said it Favorited the Overworld and not the realm. I don't know if that was intended to happen or if its a bug, but i'll post it anyway.

Where is the old lobby?
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited April 2020
    Azsimuth said:

Baby Sal said:

I used a My Precious on a Realm in my Overworld, I went back to the old lobby and it said it Favorited the Overworld and not the realm. I don't know if that was intended to happen or if its a bug, but i'll post it anyway.

Where is the old lobby?
    You can get to it through a door in the farmers coop

Also, the server is having major lag issues every 20-30 mins. Everyone on the server lags for about 5 minutes, and nobody can do anything at all.. It might be because its a beta server, but just letting you know @SirKewberth .
  • edited April 2020
    You can buy rooms and place it in starter realm
  • edited April 2020
    I tried entering the game but it continues to say my password is incorrect and i got locked for 1 hour :/ edit: nevermind im dumb
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You have to sign out and create a new account.

As Sirkewberth said:
    "since it's a beta server your accounts wont work there. You need to make new accounts on that machine."
  • Leaving a realm that leads to a locked overworld or logging into the locked overworld will cause the player to be stuck in enter-leave loop
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    are you all locked out?
  • Pete. said:

are you all locked out?

Yea im
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Changing the stamp of a door placed in an overworld will bring a hugely resized door as a preview (when holding the stamp on the door - before applying it)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Overworld water with fadey foam is invisible water.

• SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited April 2020
    You cant change your realm name. if you use offical paper, it will be go but if you want change your realm's stamp you can get back offical paper. @SirKewberth
    1.PNG 647.3K
    3.PNG 527.4K
    2.PNG 622.5K
  • @SirKewberth can you ban this guy :/ he is spamming 24/7 in the beta server
  • A beta tester called OmBayus makes servers crash by digging up piggies with 10m c and spam hollaing
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Aura Cat said:

A beta tester called OmBayus makes servers crash by digging up piggies with 10m c and spam hollaing

Maybe some random kid :/
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    There is a pet bug (I not sure if it is just Beta server)

We can only bring Hopper pet when we are lvl25 or above, but most of us lvl0 are able to bring them.
    (Same to Doog and Meemew, we can bring them put without reaching lvl15)
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Still hoping beta can be played on the iPad pro
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020
    Fwify said:

The iPad pro doesn't have steam, pretty sure..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Fwify said:

Not a chance, unfortunately.
  • I bought 100x100. Placed it, didn't have perm to enter
  • There are so many bugs o-o hope everything is fine after release
  • beta is down?
  • Another bug list:

Official Papers don’t work
    Nukes freeze and u have to replaced them a few times.

Really no one wants to test whether you could steal weather stamp from personal mines or nah ? o-o sadly i couldn't help cuz during quarantine my siblings are occupying pc all the time rip

Just tested it. Can’t steal. The mines are not ours, we can just have them in our over worlds
    Official papers work different with overworld 2 builds. You use them inside your realm/world. Not on the stamp.

-Co-op doesn't work in the overworld. They all expire in 20 seconds except for the timed claim bumper and the normal claim bumper
    Edit: They also don't work in realms

Yeah thats specific to the beta server. Can ignore coop for testing on beta. It's kind of sped up for various testing reasons.
    If we can ignore, so fix timed claim bumpers, we can choose how many time we want, and I think it may causes some problems.
  • Some realms don't appear when you search them.
  • slymes sometimes disappear in overworld
  • Depending on how you place pulsor blocks, once they explode and if there is fadey foam near than it will make your controls basically inoperable.
  • List again:

Items can get stuck under mines
    You can rename mines
    You can stack mines
    Doorways go *way* above 20 blocks, which is the limit.
    If u spam click around your door with a piggy it can be placed.
  • There are some spots in OW that cannot be foamed:

• edited April 2020
    Comment Removed.
  • FwifyFwify Member

Problem with cubit store prices:

Its been like that for so long i think not a big problem on beta cause some cc youtubers already told it.