New Public Beta on Steam -- New Networking & Overworld 2

12345679»

Comments

• CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for giving us the chance to test the beta. Finding bugs was really fun. Thinking outside the box was required when finding them.

Suggestion - Make the jumping into a realm sensitivity a little lower, you jump next to a realm and you jump into it. It's kinda hard to build when a realm is near by and your Qbee jumps, cause it sends you into the mine.
  • One suggestion for overworld 2 , obviously the most thing i concern

Spoiler: dev open me please
    Can we get this super dope portal please :( the one in personal overworld looks meh to me

In overworld (only for personal overworld)
    :

In ordinary realm / room
    :

Please make it a buy-able door stamp !!!!!! argh !!!!

Can we get this super dope portal please :( the one in personal overworld looks meh to me

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

We don't have lobbies in the new overworlds. I don't see a reason for it.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020

One suggestion for overworld 2 , obviously the most thing i concern

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

Just make it a use-able door stamp please , at least
    Idc how expensive will the door stamp be please , make it realize and i'm gonna buy tons of it
  • Beta was fun, it was fun to experiment with weird ways to break the overworlds, and nice to play around with the 500k.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Beta was fun, it was fun to experiment with weird ways to break the overworlds, and nice to play around with the 500k.

Yes, it was fun. I could try out the luxoride. Isn't that good like i imagined.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It would be a nice stamp. I'll add it at some point if I can.

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

Just make it a use-able door stamp please , at least
    Idc how expensive will the door stamp be please , make it realize and i'm gonna buy tons of it
    I'm sorry! I read what u said wrong. I thought u meant like being able to have the lobbies, like personal ones. Yeah, I like that idea.

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

+1 :D

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

+2 ;)

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

+2 ;)
    Gross u winked.

Also, Kewberth, are the deeds going to stay in your inventory when u place the realms, or will they disappear?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    They will stay in inventory.. so you could place the same deed in 2 overworlds. Or twice (though I'm not sure why you'd want that) -- So for instance you could have CoolGuy's World.. that has all your realms. And CoolGuy's Clan Market .. that has all the realms of your clan where people trade or sell. etc..
  • Alv'Alv' Member

It would be a nice stamp. I'll add it at some point if I can.

A Night Stamp that 50% dark? :3
    That would be nice too.. but I was talking about the portal door realm stamp.
  • I've found this "bug" but it doesn't cause any inconveniences.
    https://vimeo.com/user99366845/review/404917317/d285c86082
  • edited April 2020
    And that's another bug that i found, i got stuck under a vending machine lol

• I would like to ask, what was that all black stamp in one of your testing rooms, SirKew?

Also, I wanna suggest to limit putting 1 specific realm in 1 overworld "x" amount of times (kinda like the farm soil mechanic).
  • himohimahimohima Member
    edited April 2020
    @SirKewberth somehow this happens:
    by just switching to dark stamp or inside stamp ...

2) slyme stamp and fogy u can't see anything it changes the hole screen , u can't even see your character

3) cubit store is very slow, Sometimes i get lost connection while my internet is good , i thought it would be because it's beta. But still saying

4)the offical realm apaper dosen't work
  • @SirKewberth will we have beta for easter?
  • @SirKewberth will we have beta for easter?

Why would we have beta for Easter?
  • nvm I was thinking of Smith different
  • What will happen to the beta worlds? Will I become wheat for normal play?
  • >nebby< said:

What will happen to the beta worlds? Will I become wheat for normal play?

They will most likely remain in beta. You had to make a new account for the beta server so your progress in that account looks like it's going to stay there. It won't be transferred to the live server or people would be able to get free cubits.
  • >nebby< said:

What will happen to the beta worlds? Will I become wheat for normal play?

"Also don't put a ton of effort into builds on that server as it will almost certainly be wiped back to an earlier state and everything you did will be erased."
  • is joining beta umm still ok or available? I wanna help test too.
  • is joining beta umm still ok or available? I wanna help test too.

No, it's down for now. Kewberth said they might put it back up again next week or in a couple of weeks.
  • They will stay in inventory.. so you could place the same deed in 2 overworlds. Or twice (though I'm not sure why you'd want that) -- So for instance you could have CoolGuy's World.. that has all your realms. And CoolGuy's Clan Market .. that has all the realms of your clan where people trade or sell. etc..

That makes sense. I like that.

:

In ordinary realm / room
    :

+2 ;)
    +3 hue hue :>
  • When can we see beta back up?

• Maybe next week or a couple weeks from now. Thanks to everyone who reported problems.

I'm guessing pretty soon.