Roleplay Game

12346»

Comments

• *Eat.*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    "GAAH! We need to stop it!" *Throws lots of things in it while trying to hold on* *The Portal to the nothingness explodes*
    "Phew... Atleast i-" *Another portal was created* *The portal throws the thing that suckedfrom the previous portal* "Uh-Oh" *Dodges the flying things and runs from the portal*
  • Hubter realizes he isnt ded so he isnt ded. Then he has a tea party with Swiss
  • *still eating and looking at the others*
  • While the other Qbees eat and pretend that everything is lovely, PE points his wand at the reverse portal. Suddenly, a large creature with a triangular head and one eye emerges.
    "Ha ha ha!" It said, "My name is Fate!"
    It points to the newly emerged Cyngus.
    "I have to thank YOU for awakening me!"
  • looks confusedly from the creature to PEgaming. then, suddenly understand something. In a whirl of flames, i morph back into my firey swan form. Then I fly into the building I tried to destroy as a dragon from the broken window PEgaming's to-do list flew out of. Quickly lands on the control panel and searches for something.
  • *Tamed the dragon* "Phew... I think it's easier....but.... FINALLY I CAN FLY!!!!" *suddenly the dragon flip its body upside down and I fell* "Ouch...." *my left foot stuck in a tree and a book dropped from my inventory* "Ugh what is that?" *Read the title of the book* "How to Train Your Dragon.... Hmm maybe I can find some tips to Train mine" *Krack.... the branch broken and I fell to ground* *Read the book* *Realizes that I'm in the middle of wood but There's no chaos here* "Oh yeah there should be a war between PE and Cygnus here but it's very peace here...... am I in different place?" *My dragon lands behind me and I start to train it*
  • The creature notices Cyngus, and laughs.
    "You think so? No, he has NOTHING to do with me!"
    "That's right," said PE, "The Illuminati has been trying to stop you!"
    "Really? How about I do THIS!?"

PE's wand gets turned to maggots. So does Cyngus.
  • *Think : The Illuminatis are everywhere.... * *Starting to eat again*
  • since I can morph, I change back into my dragon self and roar loudly, preparing to fight the strange beast.
  • *Turnovus begins to battle the absurd triangle with the power of THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM!!!* (Finally a practical use for it!)
  • Hubter splashes some tea on Turn then his powers die
  • Can someone close this? Thanks
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Quadrill said:

Can someone close this? Thanks

Why close? :/
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Closed upon request of the topic creator.
This discussion has been closed.