Roleplay Game

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *lays on the ground next to cygnus paralyzed while waiting for a prick*
  • *gets the shot but it was the wrong one and it dissolves me so I'm now a bunch of bones. Then the bones float up and begin to connect together again......BONE DRAGON IS HERE!!!!!!!*
  • *Eats the Whole World using Its normal Mouth
  • *escapes being eaten by hijacking a starship*
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited August 2016
    The Mysterious Qbee sees the giant mouth. Before the world gets destroyed yet again, he uses an ancient spell that resets the timeline. Talk about being overpowered.
    *bans the mysterious qbee because too overpowered and then jumps on cygnus again for a ride*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    *Lies on the ground* *Waiting something to happen*
  • *very much confused on what's happening so I grabbed the tail of Cygnus and rested on its back till I get to know where to start again*
  • *runs then jumps into the air and flies up high for awhile. Gets thirsty so i fly down and drink from the pond which makes me a normal dragon again. I am so happy I fly straight up and lands on top of a cloud and rests*
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2016
    *Wakes up* *walks anywhere to find out what happened* *Finds something to eat* *Can't Find any so I just walk to nowhere* *Looks up to the sky* *Shocked cause I see a Dragon flies happily in the sky* *Follows the dragon* *Realizes that my pal gone* *Confused for a while* *a small blue wing pokes me from above* *Realizes that it's my pal* *Re-Follows the dragon which still visible*
  • *realizes there are humans on my back so I get up, fly back down, and tip them off. Then I spot Lightosphere and watch closely*
  • *Realizes that the dragon is watching me so I hide to avoid being attacked by the dragon and keep following the dragon*
    edited August 2016
    The Mysterious Qbee laughs at elemental god's pitiful attempt to ban him; elemental god was not a mod or admin. The Mysterious Qbee takes off his hood, robe, and executioner's mask for some plot; the Mysterious Qbee was wearing heart glasses and a cat ears. A nametag on his newly revealed grey shirt wrote "PEgaming." He casts some complex unbreakable spell that prevents any more plot to go to him for a while. He lets everyone know that only he can undo the spell.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited August 2016
    the change of scenes enraged the lil gray cat, everyone just pissed him off and so he couldn't wait no longer to take his revenge upon Cygnus the firey bird who locked him away many years ago, the lil cat turned into a black mist with pointy ears, white eyes and a skull that seems to be a lion's, he points at Cygnus and roars his anger "I am Midnight! the predator you once defeated! I am back to claim you my prey!"
  • *built an underground basement with a super heavy passwords and puzzles and kills the tester if he fails on one**went there so I can avoid the chaos happening*
    *Ignores PE and goes to lightosphere's Piplup* Kya~ Cutey piplup~ *Pets Piplup* *Hears miwky speaking* "Chaos is going to happen, i pressume PE Might beat Midnight, the cat"
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2016
    *hears the little cat shouting at me, so I turn and see him looking at me angrily, preparing to fight. I then remember a cat I locked up, but this one was like a mist thing. Oh well. I face him, my wings out to look stronger and bigger*

PS I transformed back into my swan self when I landed
  • PE quietly lifts the spell that prevents plot to go to him. He sees Midnight. Sighing, he mutters a spell and an invincible, impossible-to-hide-from, cat-eating dog appears.
  • *sees the dog heading for miwky, growling. I squawk loudly and run towards the dog, flapping my firey wings. The dog changes target and runs towards me. I dig a hole and the dog falls into it, then i bury the dog up. *
    Well, the dog's invincible, but he'll just be hidden :P
  • *Watch the chaos* *Realizes that there's a yumberry next to me and I take some berry* *gives my pal some berry and asks swissy whether she want some* *Watch the chaos again*
  • *sees dog get buried*
    "What's the worst that could happen if I unbury the dog?"
    *unburies dog*
  • *appears out of nowhere, using my mechanical dark angels to fly and watches the chaos from above*
    edited August 2016
    PE gives Pirate a thumbs up, then he mutters an unbreakable magic spell to immobilize Cyngus.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited August 2016
    midnight is blinded by rage, he attacks everyone he runs into, the invincible dog tried to bite his body but was useless because of the mist figure, he roars louder trying to get close to Cygnus
  • (I know I shouldn't... but dis is getting cool .3.)
    *Anti draws a katana and appears in front of midnight* "you WILL not get to Cygnus! I will not allow it!"
  • Lil Hubter has no idea whats happening and falls asleep
  • *still resting**waiting for things to go normal and not confusing*
    "Ahh, sure! WOAh! you ain't gettin' cygnus this time!" "Now what should i do..." *Thinks how to make midnight calm down* *Search around to see if any ingredient can make midnight calm down*
    *swissy suddenly found cat litter and the cat takes a dumb, it seems that the cat just wanted a good place to let his stuff out xD*
  • *Uses a name tag to change "Cygnus" to "cygnus," demobilization spell gets confused by name change and, instead, goes to PEgaming*
This discussion has been closed.