Roleplay Game

Comments

• *finally is able to move again and is so angry at PEgaming I want to get him out, so I think up a plan*
    *a robot dressed as Horus goes over to PEgaming and says "You have been warned several times not to be so powerful. Therefore we must do this" *robot takes his wand and snaps it in half. Then the robot goes away*
  • As little Hubter wakes up and realizes "What the heck is going on?" Then then falls back asleep while he has nametags on his face
  • *wonders when dogs had thumbs*
    *gives a thumbs up back anyways*
    "Oh I pretty much killed Miwky e.e"
    *gives a thumbs down*
    *wonders when I had thumbs cuz I'm a raccoon*
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited August 2016
    *kicks the litter box* "don't make a fool out of me!!" *gets exhausted because of raging out, turns back to normal and falls asleep* "you fools.. I'm the evil.. cat lord.. nothing can.. defeat me" *snores*
  • *looks at miwky and laughs* ye can't even hurt anyone! *pets*
  • PE laughs, and takes out another wand. "Fool! I have like unlimited spare wands! Did that occur to you?"
    PE then casts another spell to immobilize all objects and living things in the universe... except himself.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    *Realized i didn't get immobilized* *Ignores and Goes to midnight* *Pets him* "you're a cute cat midnight! :3" *Smiles and sit beside midnight*
  • Hubter chews some rocks and then he died
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2016
    *thinks* "wait a minute......" *walks over to PEgaming and keeps walking....through PEgaming!!!! *squawks loudly* You're a hollagram!!!!!! *tries to find source*

PS I think I spelled hollagram right....
    *Digs a grave for Hubter* "RIP Hubter" * says something to everyone* "Lets go on an adventure for a treasure!"
  • *A ball falls from the sky and Poof the smoke ball Exploded* *Regains Mobility* *Hears that PE is a Hollagram* *Walks around with my pal to find water cause I'm Thirsty and I think my pal is thirsty too* *Found a clear water lake* *Drinks water from there* *Walks around to find anything that useful*

Hollagram XD. is that Hologram in Cubic Castles Dictionary? O-O
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *althought it looked like that it was clear, it wasnt. Because of all the things that happened around thw last time all the water on the planet got poisoned and you can clean it only by getting it through mosses (so PE, no cheating for you xD). Lightosphere and his bud got suddenly stumic aches and they both did go to a pokecenter to heal up, meanwhile i tripped over the hologram apparate and in angry i destroy it with a hammer. I suddenly see PE dissapear and shout "MAGIC!"*
  • and I built an ANTI-MAGIC structure so there will be no more very chaotic events happening all of a sudden...
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited August 2016
    The real PE stares at the computer screen and laughs.
    "Ha! We are ALL holograms!"
    He then casts a spell to regenerate his holographic form.... Then he goes to Niantic and shuts down Pokemon Go.
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited August 2016
    With Pokemon Go shut down, the whole human race suddenly becomes void of purpose. All of the players gather in hordes, marching towards the broadcast tower from which PEgaming is broadcasting his holograms.
  • *slams body against the door and knocks it down. Then I march inside*
  • *appears at the door Cygnus just bashed in* "i cannot let you go any further"
    (Hey, don't CONTROL plots! It makes it less fun... Just control your player)
    "This is booriiing.... Noone cares about going on an adventure" *Lies down hoping for somebody to play with me*
  • PE looks at the intruder, and laughs.
    "What? Think I am the villain or something? Let me set it straight."

PE coughs.

"I am neither villain nor hero, I am nobody's friend, but nobody's enemy. I am here to finish the assignments given to me by my client. Get in my way, and I will attack."
  • *uses megaphone*
    "You mean homework? Wow, you're going a looooooong way for homework man. I can tutor even tho I'm a raccoon!" :D
  • *Wakes up* Where.....Where am I? *Realizes that I'm on a wooden house* o.o How did I sleep in this place *Looks around to find people* *Found a strange golden block that I never saw before* What is this *Touches the block and suddenly I feel like a strong power flows in my body* *Becomes unconscious* *Wakes up in the same place where I wake up before* Ugh... What happened *Sees a short haired girl boils something* suddenly the girl says "Ah you're awake" *Asks the girl what happened to me* She answers that she found me unconscious near a big tree, and she says that she will teach me something cause she saw me touch the "Power Cube" and she tells me if a special person touch the Power Cube he/she will get a powerful power and she tells me that she was hitting me with rocks and nothing happened. WHAT?! You hit me with rocks !?! And who are you??? She answers that she is an alchemists and she will teach me anything that she know *thinks about what she said and I think it will be useful to survive* hmm when will I start learn those stuffs? She answers As Fast as Possible.... And the training getting started... [o.o is this too long?]
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *sees all the commotion and thinks: "too much noice all the time, i need silence". Sees swissy sitting and ask her: "you know something fun with a lot of silence?"
  • *Squawks loudly, and, as I once became before, I morph back into my large, firey dragon self, destroying half the building. But something is wrong this time. I think I became evil....but I can't control myself!* *Forgets what I was gonna do and flies up high. then I dive down, aiming to destory the large building PEgaming was in*
    "Oh yes!" *Stand up and get excited* "What are we gonna-" *Dodges the flying rock that came from the building that Cygnus destroyed* "Oh my! We gotta go somewhere else!" *Runs*
  • The building crumbles... then regenerates itself. Enraged, PE stormed out and petrified Cyngus.
    "I TOLD you not to mess with me! You DO NOT mess with the doings of the Illuminati!"

A to do list flies from an open window. It says:
    "Assignments for Agent #000666:
    1.) Destroy all time paradoxes that happens in Cubic Woods.
    2.) End the tyranny of Pokemon Go, which is taking over the world.
    3.) Kill Him."
  • *Suddenly, Turnovus uses make-shift technology to teleport to PEgaming* *Turnovus' teleport watch melts off of his arm moments after* *Turnovus is wearing a backpack, which obviously contains a large cube*
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2016
    *a nice basilisk comes and un-petrifies me then leaves*

*roars out loudly to everyone*
    "PEgaming is our enemy! We must destroy him!"
    *builds a portal to the Nothing*
    "Let's send him in this thing!!!!"
    *things begin flying off into the portal. Trees, water and what not begin flying through the air into the portal. It begins to suck everyone into it, pulling us closer asnd closer. It also has a power to prevent magic and other things like that*
    *I dig my claws into the ground to prevent myself from getting pulled into the portal of the Nothingness*
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2016
    *Finished the training* *I trained some sort of magic things and she taught me chemistry.... and I start to remember that she said she's an alchemists o.O, she also taught me about medicines and taming wild creatures* *She tells me to go out to where I came from, so I get out from her house* *remember that she said someone who touch the power cube will get powerful power so I come back to ask what is it and she just says "You'll know what it is later"* *Walk away from her house and found an ice dragon* o.o "a wild Ice dragon" o.o "hmm maybe I can tame it and train it" *Tries to tame the dragon*
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited August 2016
    The portal to nothingness activates...
    "Stop!" PE yelled, "Fool! Don't you know, that portal can suck in the entire UNIVERSE if uncontrolled!"
    The ground shakes. The bit of ground that cyngus was holding onto breaks apart from the crust and gets sucked into the portal. High pitched laughter could be heard somewhere,
    "Oh no," PE said, "I should have known... Him... FATE"
  • *trollface* whelp, I'm of to another dimension that isn't being destroyed. *teleports away*
This discussion has been closed.