Roleplay Game

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited July 2016 in Forum Games
Welcome to the roleplay! For those who don't know what a rp, or roleplay, is, read below.

RolePlay - A made up story where you pretend you are something and make up a story with other players
For example:

Me: *hides behind a tree and hears the stampede run past*
Mr.Penguin: *dodges the stampede and hides behind the same tree as Cygnus*
Some other player: *waits for the stampede to pass, then goes to Cy and Pengo to say they're gone*
Etc etc whatever you want.

Rules:
1. Follow the forum rules, and be sure to note the post limitations of the forum games sub forum.

2. No inappropriate humor, images, storylines or posts
3. Keep to the story
4. No cussing or swearing in any way
5. Once you decide your charactor, you can't change him (see EDIT)
6. Again, no inappropriate things at all in this thread, kids play this and if you do I'm asking a mod to close this.
7. Don't say what other players do, or control them, such as, *you steal the popcorn and don't let me have it*
Have fun!

Oh and before you start, you must choose your charactor. E.g

[mr penguin's post] I am a penguin who can fly XD

*swims in ocean etc etc etc*

EDIT: You can be an animal or human!
EDIT: You can change your charactor if you want to. Just not too much, tho!

Also, we must decide a storyline. I thought we could be in a place with a forest and a lake in the heart of the forest, and all the players in this RP are trying to....survive, but again, no inappropriate things in this. Ty! So I will make my post in this thread because I want to XD

I will be a swan made out of fire, and I can shoot fireballs and swim in the water even though I'm fire XD

*Swims in the lake in the very middle of the forest, catching fish and eating them*

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *elemental god joins the food eating and makes a fire to beautifully cool them (finds out i cant cook very good and burn 3 of the 7 fishies)*
  • *smells burnt fish so I swim over to the side of the lake to watch elemental try to cook*
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    *sets up a lawn chair and drinks lemonade*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    As the wind blows my hair i look at everyone doing their things * practice my magic skills *
  • IwaseleanorIwaseleanor Member
    edited July 2016
    Edit: My character is a female adventurer in the forest hunting and exploring.

I run over from the woods and see what I can smell. I find elemental sitting eating fish. I am hungry from a day from foraging and steal one for myself. It's burnt =(. *Damn bad cooks D=*
  • *takes off flying and soars up above, but one of my firey tail feathers brush against a tree and cstches it on fire, but I don't notice and continue to fly away in search of a good nesting spot*
  • *sees flames caused by cygnus and yells for help putting them out*
  • *helps iwaseleanor putting out the fire*
  • *hears iwaseleanor's yell of fire and turns around, sees the tree on fire, and flies back down to the ground to see if I can help*
    *cygnus tries to help but he doesnt realise that he is only making it worser, after some time elemental god comes and uses his water power to put the fire out*
  • "A wild wolf" - me
    *I cried cause my habitat got burned and curled up away from all of them*
    *Sees Wild wolf run away from us* *Stands up* *Follows Wild wolf*
  • * Saw them followed me so I run faster, but nowhere to hide**I watched them and waited*
  • *sadly walks away since I caused more trouble, but sees a pair of eyes vanish behind a tree as I look up. I wonder what it is, so I just watch and wait for something to appear*
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited July 2016
    *miwkeh enters the scene.. awkwardly.. a gray cat with darker gray stripes wearing an apron, ringing his little bell he yells* "Milk Milk! get your fresh Milk!"
    *Got exhausted* *takes a milk from the gray cat* "Such a fresh milk ye got there" *Drinks the milk*
  • *got lured by the sweet smell**Snatched it and drank it all*
    *uses a water hose on wildmilk* Bad Milkyway!
  • *suddenly turned into a human*
  • *hears the bells and waddles over to see what's going on, sees the milk spilled on the ground, and laps it up*
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    "I'm glad you liked it" *the cat snaps his paw, three refrigerator filled with bottled fresh milk pops out* "drink up! enjoy your time, there's nothing to worry I'm not the evil cat lord or anything"
  • *as you say evil, I suddenly eye you suspiciously and don't drink the milk. I then take off and fly towards the big lake*
    *I see cygnus coming and i wave to him after they suddenly left me and i waited for their return*
  • *Since Cygnus didn't drank the milk I drank it all without hesitation*
  • *sees Elemental waving at me so I fly down and land gracefully in front of him/her*
    *i give a cooked fish to cygnus just to keep him there to talk* (im btw a him xD)
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited July 2016

I'm my character from cubic castles
    qbee

*Suddenly, Turnovus falls from the sky and, realizing he's no longer in the land of Cubic Castles, panics.*
    *Decides to help turnovus* *Swissy gives a milk to turnovus*
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited July 2016
    *Turnovus almost calms down, but then sees the forest fire from earlier, which has reached everyone by now* *Turnovus continues to panic*
    *keeps slapping turnovus until he calms down, then keeps slapping because its funny xD*
This discussion has been closed.