Roleplay Game

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    +_+ *joins the slapping*
  • *Jumps and pinned all down with me*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    *Pinches those who slaps*
    "Stop that! it's not funny!" *Forgets that i had a pokemon" *Searches a pokemon instead just sitting and standing near the tree*
  • *hears the slapping smack noise, and looks around curiously for the noise*
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *before cygnus found where the sound came from it suddenly stopped because swissy pinching us, then i go look for pokemon also*
    (Btw, is it me or are people suddenly joining when people slaps?)
  • *Runs into forest.* *Realizes, moments too late, that the forest is still on fire!*
    "how dare you pinch me! I'm the evil ca- I mean yea slapping is wrong, I'm sorry ehehe.."
  • *heard miwky say evil and wondered*
    *Got tired by finding pokemons* * Decides to go back* *Realizes the fire is stil burning* *Brings Lots of water and shouts* "HELP ME BLOW/PUT THE FIRE OUT!"
    *again uses my water powers to get water from the lake to put it out, after wondering why it hasnt turned out yet. Then realizes why and look at cygnus angry and throw him in the water*
  • *makes a huge splash as I hit the water. I swim back to the top, screech angrily, and dash towards elemental, flapping my firey wings and catching more trees on fire including elemental's clothes and hair XD*
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited July 2016
    *begins to build a small shop by the lake*
    *Makes a hugh advertisement sign so close to the shop that the shop isnt seeable anymore*
  • *picked a fire feather that fell from Cygnus and burned the shop into dust*
    "This... Is getting CHAOS!" * flies away to the clouds to see everything* "The forest was still on fire" * Gathers clouds to make a rainy cloud* *The rain starts washing the forest*
  • *Yells out of frustration, kicks ashes of shop, then lies down and rethinks life.*
  • *Builds a magnificent shop mansion**invited Turnovus to see it**Realizes that I can build so many things*
  • *flies gracefully over to the mansion and lands on the very top, and is glad to know that it wont catch fire now that its made of stone
    *Makes on the other site of the lake a beautiful beachhouse made of marble and polished stone with a dock made of fireproof fire*
  • *begins to gather twigs to make a nest on the tippy toppy (XD) of elemental's mansion
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *suddenly appears on the sky* "what on earth are you guys doing?"
    *takes off fire with some random mythical magic*
  • *built a campfire near the dock**brought many marshmallows*"Twigs are the only ones left"
  • *hears the word twigs and suddenly flies down to the campfire and searches for twigs. I see the campfire flames and I am suddenly in love with them. I fly around and around the flames*
    *whispers to myself* how am I going to do my job destroying their lives if they're already this chaotic? *sighs*
    *Hears miwky whispering since i was hanging above her for some time* i dunno miwky, just try it >:3 *gives minigun*
  • *Place down a nuke and leave the discussion*
  • *I'm a cat that uses a very sharp leaf as a weapon*

*Also hears miwky's whispering* use this, *gives rocket launcher* >:3
    *Doesn't hears anything* *Joins WildMilk and sing a song*
  • *I heard everyone talking about destroying**Built an anti-explosive barrier immediately to protect all of our creations near the lake**Joins singing but out of tune xD*
  • *joins the choir and sings along and stops destroying*
This discussion has been closed.