Scam Reports

Comments

• MagusWafflusMagusWafflus Member
    edited June 2017
    Well the last report wasn't successful but this one will be.
    This scammer claims to be giving rares to people who show they have good rares, when i drop random items she says that i need to drop hats in order to win
    Scammer: Beatriz Paiva, Joana20 and Andreia25 the owner of the realm
    Time: 1:15pm, June 13 (Or somewhat around that time)
    Victim: MagusWafflus
    Loss: None
    Method: Says drop rare items to win other rares and claims they don't have perm while Andreia25 is the name of the realm and andreia25 was one of their partners. Whenever i checked wether they had perm or not there was one of them who avoided me for e.g if i was checking beatriz then joana would run from the items i threw down so it was clear they all had access to realm setup
    Proof: There's tons of it lol

• guys beware of item duplication scam using cash register! my friend that i know told me he knows a hack that can duplicate items he tried to trick me! its fake so becareful
  • My sisters were scammed by a player named "firefox Gaming" who tried scamming using the drag ban to scam them.
    If you don't know what I'm talking about here is how you do it
    The victim drags the item to the trade interface, but then close the interface. Then it drops the item. then they ban you.
    he scammed my sister's bow, and this other person.
  • ^Bio^^Bio^ Member
    edited June 2017
    I got a harasser, I got a video and some photo if you want to look. I don't know if anyone will respond, but I don't know were the video went, and also I sent a report and I will send a support ticket. Also the multi post thing I did, please delete my later message. :) P.S. I edited this.
  • ^Bio^^Bio^ Member
    I don't know if anyone will respond, but I don't know were the video went, and also I sent a report and I will send a support ticket.
  • Owner Reval.
    Scam: scavenger hunt, rent a plot and get no good stuff.
    And locked the realm so no one could get in.
  • !MARC!!MARC! Member

Marc2000 said:

Realm name :^sa6ok229^
    How they did it: rentals
    Loss : 1k(1000) cubits
    Time : friday june 9 01:04:00
    Evidence: i forgot to screen shot when i bought it anyways heres what i got :/

It's been dealt with..

Why is ^sa6ok229^ still roaming around i just saw him now -_- heres proof -_- scammers like him shouldnt be playing the game anymore -_- cant you ban this player? :/ hes not gonna stop at 1k you know -_-

• MARC2000 said:

Marc2000 said:

It's been dealt with..

Why is ^sa6ok229^ still roaming around i just saw him now -_- heres proof -_- scammers like him shouldnt be playing the game anymore -_- cant you ban this player? :/ hes not gonna stop at 1k you know -_-

I saw him when I was in a mine just just as I got there he left.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    MARC2000 said:

Marc2000 said:

It's been dealt with..

Why he is roaming around??

- It's been 5 days ago since he is banned. His first ban. So around 1-3 days.
    - None reports after that
    - And rental scam is removed.

• MARC2000 said:

Marc2000 said:

It's been dealt with..

Why he is roaming around??

- It's been 5 days ago since he is banned. His first ban. So around 1-3 days.
    - None reports after that
    - And rental scam is removed.

I saw him just now. Can we get our c back? Or it has to be him to give it by himself?
  • RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    edited June 2017
    BLUEJAY_1 This character has already been warned that this walking does not mean that he was not warned and was locked up for a few days, until he re-scams again will be banned again but does not mean that because he made his first scam will be banned forever.
  • #Vix##Vix# Member
    the scamers name: crystal blue wolf_14396
    the pic tells everything. thx
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited June 2017
    Yeah there's still a level 0 alt out there named, Detictive
    He or She is whispering to people in realms if they wanna be beta testers (From that Instagram scam for the farm pack)
    They'll ask for your password too.
    Jadabug said:

Yeah there's still a level 0 alt out there named, Detictive
    He or She is whispering to people in realms if they wanna be beta testers (From that Instagram scam for the farm pack)
    They'll ask for your password too.

Have been send to Mabz/Support

• MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Is Posting in this about the scammer usefull and does mods take action on them?

If yes i would like to report one

his name is minighost lvl 22
    his alternate account is Locs lvl 3

i dont have the screenshot or video evidence

today i saw cloudy bottomless in his vend shop so asked him whether i can exchange it with my light rain bottomless

He said my friend Locs will do it , then he went offline and then a Locs came (his alt account) he added me and came to my realm with the stamp while trading he just switched cloudy bottomless with normal cloudy. so i realized it and didnt accept. and the he just went out of my realm and unfriended me.

then i went to minighost's realm, there when i said u tried to scam he with ur alt account Locs, he banned me.

everyone plz be causious of him

his name: MINIGHOST, LOCS
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    Name of the realm/person or both.
    om adi (RipCurly & Fab's are suspected accomplices) in Awesome House

How they did it.
    I found om adi advertising a dice game in the Lobby and when asked if it was a pay-to-play game, he simply said "idk". Afterwards, he left and I teleported to his location, where he was hosting a dice game wherein you needed to get warp food from the vend to enter the room so you can play.

I warned him that he needed to stop because it was illegal but he bans me instead. I logged in with my alt to check if he stopped but he had invited a few more people in and continued playing.

I'm not completely sure but I'm convinced that RipCurly and Fab's are his accomplices. I went in there with 3 different accounts (which were all banned from the room) and in all instances, they were there are Fab's was running the register for the trade option (wherein if you don't have enough cubits, trades are acceptable).

What losses you had.
    None. I knew it was illegal so I simply reported it.

Time of the incident.
    Around Fri Jun 16 02:18:11 2017

Evidence

om adi advertising the pay-to-play game in The Lobby

om adi, RipCurly & Fab's

Image of the vend where the warp foods are being sold.

Just another screenshot.

Being banned after warning him that this is illegal.
  • @*MisChief Mary* and @Jimarg keep threatning and calling me a scammer because I was selling an Almighty cube for 1500c. @Godkz also told them that I can sell my items for my price but they keep calling me a scammer and noob(because of my level) and they ruined all my hollas. I know my price may be high but I want to get 1500c for almighty cube. @*Mischief Mary* Told me that I am scamming New people by selling for high price and she also told me that I should sell my cube for 800c.
    Am I allowed to sell items for high price? @Superxtreme

@*MisChief Mary* and @Jimarg keep threatning and calling me a scammer because I was selling an Almighty cube for 1500c. @Godkz also told them that I can sell my items for my price but they keep calling me a scammer and noob(because of my level) and they ruined all my hollas. I know my price may be high but I want to get 1500c for almighty cube. @*Mischief Mary* Told me that I am scamming New people by selling for high price and she also told me that I should sell my cube for 800c.

I will look into it, cuz this is not cool. Everyone is free to make their own prices...

• @*MisChief Mary* and @Jimarg keep threatning and calling me a scammer because I was selling an Almighty cube for 1500c. @Godkz also told them that I can sell my items for my price but they keep calling me a scammer and noob(because of my level) and they ruined all my hollas. I know my price may be high but I want to get 1500c for almighty cube. @*Mischief Mary* Told me that I am scamming New people by selling for high price and she also told me that I should sell my cube for 800c.

I will look into it, cuz this is not cool. Everyone is free to make their own prices...

So that means I can sell for 1.5k?
    Also all my hollas are gone now :l
    It will take me ages to sell now xD
    Thanks @Superxtreme
  • seriously guys! thats not funny if u dont like the prices of my vends dont call me a scammer.. for all my life i didn't scam someone.. and saying some mean stuff to get the item in my vends! seriously.. because of that i dont want to play this game anymore..
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited June 2017
    His name +Dope+, i think in past he was Dopez. He scammed Matvey on monster head. I hate this scammer! He earn permanent cause stole a lot...
  • not a scam but illegal selling an account for cubits
    lucaaa795 said:

not a scam but illegal selling an account for cubits

Send that to support for a better punishment :)
    It's already been dealt with. :)

• RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    edited June 2017
    New scammer on june 16
    Name scammer : cubic monster 1234

• RobinG said:

New scammer on june 16
    Name scammer : cubic monster 1234

This is someone impersonating someone else. This is the fake person. They are copying a player named monster cubic -1234 please do not mix the two up. This player is trying to frame monster cubic -1234 for the things he is scamming. In other words. This is an impostor framing the realm player named monster cubic -1234

• Scammer: Pickies2001 (NOT @pickles2001 , it is an IMPERSONATOR!!! They used capital i to replicate the L in PickLes)
    How they scammed: they claimed that @SirKewberth picked them as a beta tester and told them not to use their main account so that it can get prepared for beta. He friended me and LazyLupine, pretending to be the real Pickles. He told me and @LazyLupine to PM @SirKewberth on Instagram so we could test alongside him. (This is another part of the Instagram account scam going around)
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited June 2017
    Misticall said:

Scammer: Pickies2001 (NOT @pickles2001 , it is an IMPERSONATOR!!! They used capital i to replicate the L in PickLes)
    How they scammed: they claimed that @SirKewberth picked them as a beta tester and told them not to use their main account so that it can get prepared for beta. He friended me and LazyLupine, pretending to be the real Pickles. He told me and @LazyLupine to PM @SirKewberth on Instagram so we could test alongside him. (This is another part of the Instagram account scam going around)

I'll give some more screenshot that i just recently took xD
    src="http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/at/llggv8qpfy61.png" alt="" />

and also plss tell us if you've deal with other scamm much more recently cause I still seen some players who arent being warned or something after being reported here :3 thanks in advance...
  • kurt... said:

Misticall said:

Scammer: Pickies2001 (NOT @pickles2001 , it is an IMPERSONATOR!!! They used capital i to replicate the L in PickLes)

src="http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/at/llggv8qpfy61.png" alt="" />

and also plss tell us if you've deal with other scamm much more recently cause I still seen some players who arent being warned or something after being reported here :3 thanks in advance...
    @Superxtreme is that enough evidence? Altogether we have like 12-15 screenshots

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Misticall said:

kurt... said:

Misticall said:

@Superxtreme is that enough evidence? Altogether we have like 12-15 screenshots

Sorted it.
    Keep your eye out for other impostors. He's using some tricks to bypass some of the ban stuff.
This discussion has been closed.