Scam Reports

Comments

• Woooooweee we have a big scam here! Including 2-3 people, or maybe 1 person with vpns and whatnot.
    Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

Alright! Here's what happened
    So, I was in the lobby on my new account..

And since I'm a low level on my new account a lot of people have been attempting to scam me, but this person, in particular, is a bit different.

I have a lot of screenshots uvu

Anyways, he claimed to be hosting a truth or dare game - Which he dares us to drop items

Mid-game, a random player joined, which confused me since we were in a supposedly abandoned realm and Naruto acted as if they didn't know x Gamehacker x.

I kinda got suspicious so I requested we change realms, despite him having no permissions or the other guy having no permissions, due to the fact that I felt some chain reaction was going on.

After I attempted to allow them to do the game in a few realms of super old accounts of mine, He claimed I'd set them up so he should let the other player choose a realm

Now, you may or may not see in a few of the screenshots that Naruto is being called DRAIN.

the realm we entered was drain23's realm, which I realized after the one millionth time Naruto was called drain.. *facepalm*

I point it out, and he claims that Naruto means "drain" in google translate, and I go on to say that it means Naruto in every language given it's a made up name.

After all of this, we go into an old friend of mine's realm, which I have no relations with at all.

Jerrynana123 teleported just in time, because after I told him what had happened Jerry told me that Pickles2001 had known gamehacker, and that gamehacker and naruto were supposedly related.

After it was summed up that he was a scammer, he pointed fingers at me asking where I got my balloon and claiming that the scam reports said I had scammed it... when I had literally just re-bought a balloon last night from a holla lol

Anyways this is pretty lengthy, but meh

MORE PROOF :D

• Woooooweee we have a big scam here! Including 2-3 people, or maybe 1 person with vpns and whatnot.
    Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

And since I'm a low level on my new account a lot of people have been attempting to scam me, but this person, in particular, is a bit different.

Anyways, he claimed to be hosting a truth or dare game - Which he dares us to drop items

Mid-game, a random player joined, which confused me since we were in a supposedly abandoned realm and Naruto acted as if they didn't know x Gamehacker x.

I kinda got suspicious so I requested we change realms, despite him having no permissions or the other guy having no permissions, due to the fact that I felt some chain reaction was going on.

After I attempted to allow them to do the game in a few realms of super old accounts of mine, He claimed I'd set them up so he should let the other player choose a realm

Now, you may or may not see in a few of the screenshots that Naruto is being called DRAIN.

the realm we entered was drain23's realm, which I realized after the one millionth time Naruto was called drain.. *facepalm*

I point it out, and he claims that Naruto means "drain" in google translate, and I go on to say that it means Naruto in every language given it's a made up name.

After all of this, we go into an old friend of mine's realm, which I have no relations with at all.

Jerrynana123 teleported just in time, because after I told him what had happened Jerry told me that Pickles2001 had known gamehacker, and that gamehacker and naruto were supposedly related.

After it was summed up that he was a scammer, he pointed fingers at me asking where I got my balloon and claiming that the scam reports said I had scammed it... when I had literally just re-bought a balloon last night from a holla lol

MORE PROOF :D

TYY ILY OMG
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited June 2017
    Name: nicolaskp6
    Alt: Dragon#7
    How: Drop game, I knew Dragon was an alt because Dragon tpped to nico without going to the warp anchor
    Loss: None
    Time: about Fri Jun 23 16:23:00
    Evidence:
  • xxlexixx said:

Koiza has scammed way more than 2k, way more than anything

You would need to prove it then lexi (Sorry if this would be mini modding im just saying thr truth) but you do need to show proof and make sure they are screenshot, no chat logs as they can easily be modified
  • Scammers ig name is dragon#7 drop game he stole my angels!! Help me get them back plz!
    Also was
  • Scammers ig name is dragon#7 drop game he stole my angels!! Help me get them back plz!
    Also was

Name: nicolaskp6
    How: Drop game, I knew Dragon was an alt because Dragon tpped to nico without going to the warp anchor
    Evidence:

Spoiler:

That's more proof
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2017
    I hope they take care of game hacker and drain23 soon
  • Name: nicolaskp6
    Evidence:

Spoiler:

He scammed me I lost angels help me plz
  • Scammer I have almost been scammed until my friend stepped in and said this was more of a price I read the price fourms but somebody says exe worth 100c so I was like I could buy more exes for cheap so I almost sold but I can't fit the photo but if I can email you I can
  • @*MisChief Mary* and @Jimarg keep threatning and calling me a scammer because I was selling an Almighty cube for 1500c. @Godkz also told them that I can sell my items for my price but they keep calling me a scammer and noob(because of my level) and they ruined all my hollas. I know my price may be high but I want to get 1500c for almighty cube. @*Mischief Mary* Told me that I am scamming New people by selling for high price and she also told me that I should sell my cube for 800c.
    Am I allowed to sell items for high price? @Superxtreme

I will look into it, cuz this is not cool. Everyone is free to make their own prices...

So that means I can sell for 1.5k?
    Also all my hollas are gone now :l
    It will take me ages to sell now xD
    Thanks @Superxtreme

Woooooweee we have a big scam here! Including 2-3 people, or maybe 1 person with vpns and whatnot.
    Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

Drain23, Gamehacker and jehad ice are all scammers and they know each other irl. They tried to scam my stary scarf too. Naruto wer is an altetnate account of one of them. They also use VPN to scam newbies!
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited June 2017
    This is my second time reporting this scammer ... I used the "Report Button on the first one but nothing happened though i could still see him always in the pensyard and everytime i see him, I always tell he's a scammer and keeps ignoring me.... well he used different account to scamm other but the first time i saw his Footprint Scam I stayed at the realm and when there are only 3 of us he came to the realm exactly as the alt account left then banned me... (That was the time i knew that it was the main account) now looks like he's back again with Rental Scamm using alt accounts again

The problem is I dont remeber the exact name of the scammer cause it has symbols so if someone know or friend this guy plsss comment so i could edit the exact name it was like []-Dark_Viktor-[] something like that >.< ang again ang again I'll "hope" and "wait" that "one day" there would be a comment saying this has been taken care of ...

Almost 7-8hrs. passed and the hollas are still ongoing . . . I saw 3 holla i think before i slept and now 1 most probably there are more hollas before I sleep, is there any active mod or staff who can handle this?

Another holla again *see image scammer8.4* guys/mods I really hope it wouldnt take weeks/months/years before you've done investigating this one.. sorry if i might be a bit offensive but i really want to take this scammer down (not just him actually),its been months since ive seen him scamming and upto until now the same way goes just like the player " Scorn " try asking some few players and I'm sure someone knows that he's a scammer but the problem i see is that up to now he is free idk if he got a warning or something but it looks like nothing happened ,for me it's the players fault that they're being scammed but letting people see other scammers for a month or even a week that they are not even being banned its one of the reason that others try it too and that makes the game more dangerous and one of the reason there are lots who quit, i know that its hard dealing with lot of reports so I'll just "wait" again... *try checking his ip address cause I'm 100% sure that its an alt and the main one is []Dark_Viktor[] as I said...
  • @*MisChief Mary* and @Jimarg keep threatning and calling me a scammer because I was selling an Almighty cube for 1500c. @Godkz also told them that I can sell my items for my price but they keep calling me a scammer and noob(because of my level) and they ruined all my hollas. I know my price may be high but I want to get 1500c for almighty cube. @*Mischief Mary* Told me that I am scamming New people by selling for high price and she also told me that I should sell my cube for 800c.

I will look into it, cuz this is not cool. Everyone is free to make their own prices...

Thanks @Superxtreme

Woooooweee we have a big scam here! Including 2-3 people, or maybe 1 person with vpns and whatnot.
    Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

Drain23, Gamehacker and jehad ice are all scammers and they know each other irl. They tried to scam my stary scarf too. Naruto wer is an altetnate account of one of them. They also use VPN to scam newbies!
    Naruto wer is drains23's alt
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited June 2017

Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

It has been dealt with.

• I tried to buy pjs for 40k and he said give me like 5 mins and I will make it 30k.He tried to cover up himself in the workbench crafting the pink pants even tho he did a very poor job since he thought I didn't have camera.I saw him crafting the pink pants and then he said "All Done" When I went to the reg he put pink pants first even before putting the pink pants which was also very pathetic.The Username was:the nirvana wis 2.

Thank You either way.

Thanks @Superxtreme

Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME 2 DAYS AGO...the dare game...drain23 and game hacker ill post a thread about this

Thanks @Superxtreme

Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME 2 DAYS AGO...the dare game...drain23 and game hacker ill post a thread about this
    and ill play again with an alt and record it with screenshots they gotta go cuz that game is horrible
  • Misticall said:

Scammer: Koiza
    Method: Payaway (Illegal)
    She holla'd, friend me for giveaway. When you friend her it's obvious it's a payaway. The cost of her scam is 1K. Thankfully, I was able to warn others on my alt before taking these screenshots.

It's been dealt with

yo super i know i dont have proof but Koiza is still running around on cc and did a payaway on me for 400c i believe i did a post if u check my profile i know action may not be taken but just letting you know
  • Misticall said:

Scammer: Koiza
    Method: Payaway (Illegal)
    She holla'd, friend me for giveaway. When you friend her it's obvious it's a payaway. The cost of her scam is 1K. Thankfully, I was able to warn others on my alt before taking these screenshots.

It's been dealt with

yo super i know i dont have proof but Koiza is still running around on cc and did a payaway on me for 400c i believe i did a post if u check my profile i know action may not be taken but just letting you know
    Just edit your last post instead of posting three times in a row.

Thanks @Superxtreme

Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

and ill play again with an alt and record it with screenshots they gotta go cuz that game is horrible
    I never threatened anyone. In fact it was you who was being rude and using inappropriate language. I simply stated the fact that you were aware most people dont sell those for more than 800c because they are readily available in the game now through dehydrated cubes. And that charging 2x the price on an item isn't very nice since the only ones who pay such high prices for things of that nature are new players who then feel as though they'd been scammed by high prices... While its true you can charge anything you want in this game, im tired of seeing players crying over being had by a price they thought was fair when indeed had they been more aware, they could have gotten it cheaper. I just dont think its right to take advantage of low levels. Its causing them, some which are good people, to quit. And while this in and of itself is not a scam, you know very well when someone purchases something for twice its market value they feel scammed. I just wish the game was more fair... I apologize for being overzealous about this issue. But i never threatened anyone, i simply tried to make people aware cause im tired of seeing new players being taken advantage of.
  • Found scammer a few minuts ago.
    Scamm : rental scamm

Owner name was pound or something ( the full name was lost)
  • edited June 2017

@*MisChief Mary* and @Jimarg keep threatning and calling me a scammer because I was selling an Almighty cube for 1500c. @Godkz also told them that I can sell my items for my price but they keep calling me a scammer and noob(because of my level) and they ruined all my hollas. I know my price may be high but I want to get 1500c for almighty cube. @*Mischief Mary* Told me that I am scamming New people by selling for high price and she also told me that I should sell my cube for 800c.

Thanks @Superxtreme

Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

I never threatened anyone. In fact it was you who was being rude and using inappropriate language. I simply stated the fact that you were aware most people dont sell those for more than 800c because they are readily available in the game now through dehydrated cubes. And that charging 2x the price on an item isn't very nice since the only ones who pay such high prices for things of that nature are new players who then feel as though they'd been scammed by high prices... While its true you can charge anything you want in this game, im tired of seeing players crying over being had by a price they thought was fair when indeed had they been more aware, they could have gotten it cheaper. I just dont think its right to take advantage of low levels. Its causing them, some which are good people, to quit. And while this in and of itself is not a scam, you know very well when someone purchases something for twice its market value they feel scammed. I just wish the game was more fair... I apologize for being overzealous about this issue. But i never threatened anyone, i simply tried to make people aware cause im tired of seeing new players being taken advantage of.
    You quoted the wrong person. Also do you have any proof of me using abusive stuff. I took screen shots and posted them. @Superxtreme told me I can sell items for my own price. When I told you to take screen shots u said reporting is for tattle tails and Calling me "Are you scared, scammer, noob etc." is known as threatning.@*Mischief Mary*
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Okay so ever since this guy scammed my 5k I wanted to find him scamming again. Well...I found him in the act!
    PLEASE @Superxtreme @Scorto7 @Cubic Mom anyone look into this and do something more than a warning? Pics show time and date to show Im not lying btw*

Anyone? (I'm bumping just checking that this is looked into)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Okay so ever since this guy scammed my 5k I wanted to find him scamming again. Well...I found him in the act!
    PLEASE @Superxtreme @Scorto7 @Cubic Mom anyone look into this and do something more than a warning? Pics show time and date to show Im not lying btw*

Already dealt with that. If this guy is back at it... do tell.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Scorto7 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Already dealt with that. If this guy is back at it... do tell.
    Ok if I see him a 3rd time il ring ya in. Btw I just found this rental scam. I should have taken pic of who hollad but :/
    That's basicly it. And I think the one realm name I got is probably a decoy for the real realm. But it's a start. And I came back and while waiting I saw a holla 1k scarf. Hmmm smells fishy. Since I don't want to multiposting il squeeze these 2 in here :D
    Owner: Ahmad ksa
    (However u spell that scammers name)
    Vending scam. basicly the rest of evidence is on pics.
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    edited June 2017
    i found scammer
    scam :Change price
    owner : Dark14
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Y1_s2 said:

i found scammer
    scam :Change price
    owner : Dark14

It's been dealt with.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    hi
    A player jake he want scamm me Realm stamp Botomles!

how?

he want give me free pet and he bought a 50c normal stamp then he say where i gona place me pet i said just drop it to give me he said no just give me perm and say where i gona place it

@Superxtreme

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/py/ljenlmanxqbd.jpg
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/2n/ce1hoh5b2ybg.png
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    i found scammer
    scam :Rental scam
    owner : destiny raider
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Superxtreme @Scorto7
    Sorry about all these reports today but scammers never rest, and I'm doing as much as I can to help stop them!
    Scammer: Atm.Kleo
    Scammed: 3.5k from *Worm*
    Made excuse (or foolish mistake) saying that she (idk maybe he) set it with a extra 0 and says on sign "no refunds" and realm muted cause "no ads" Hmm a lil fish ya? And no refunds that ribbed a guy is just wrong! You have to admit that!
    Evidence is on pics and time. Hope this helps lock up another one. Ty for ur time

Edit: Scotro.....I got it!!!!! Here is your 3rd time scammer (sorry for squeezing 2 reports again)
    Scammer.....eh I've reported enuf times for u to know :/
    Scam: rental scam
    Time on pics and evidence scotro
  • Scammer:sa6ok229(yet again)
    Method:classic rental plot scam
    This scammer will never learn. Every time hes been banned he comes back and continues to scam with rental plots. Im quite frankly sick and tired of this guy and im 100% sure that he deserves a permanent ban frm this game. The guy gets banned all the time and still has yet to learn from any of those bans. He changed his name to ^sa6ok229^. He HAS got to be permanently banned. Ive had emough of his tomfoolery and rental plot scams. Hes been reported a number of times in the scam reports and each and every time its the same scam. Please for the sake of humanity do something about him. He will not learn from any of the bans he has gotten.
This discussion has been closed.