Scam Reports

1118119120121122124»

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 27
    i got scammed by AnotherOne he scammed my all vends like 11 and bumpers this happened when i was playing with friends my friends had perms coz it was our shop then that scammer came and said if he can help isaid yes because i was there but then i lost connectio idk how and i was not able to connect i was scared he would scam and he did plz ban him or say him to gimme my stuff back i am really sad :((((((((((
  • half of these are just people telling randoms their password
    then crying on this thread
  • SantenaSantena Member
    edited August 18
    Scammer- DJ CUBIK he stolen my 7 vend it happen in my realm santena's small shop
  • Name- -*^J-Hope^*-
    They were trying it out. They said that they were going to buy it.
    Loss- Jack-O-Brella
    About 15 minutes before: Fri October 9 18:42:31 2020

• Name : >GreatWhiteShark< (Or something along such)

Over the past two days he has been selling broom sticks for 8k each claiming they're cars, specifically today at 23:35 UK time in Pens on the first small zone on the left (The side with the hieroglyphs).

I have pictures, although they're failing to upload, so if possible message me and we can sort it out.
  • Name: KingZz
    Realm: KingZz rental yard
    I rented plot for an hour and came back 45 minutes later, and my plot was empty. It happened at around 9:00-10:00 East coast time, and I tried to find them but the one time I got into a realm with them (a mine) they left. Loss: cash register, tip piggy, 6 vending machines, skinless shirt, mountain mine overworld stamp, assorted blocks.
    I have a picture but it wont load.
  • GalantisGalantis Member, Game Moderator
    woherel said:

Name: KingZz
    Realm: KingZz rental yard
    I rented plot for an hour and came back 45 minutes later, and my plot was empty. It happened at around 9:00-10:00 East coast time, and I tried to find them but the one time I got into a realm with them (a mine) they left. Loss: cash register, tip piggy, 6 vending machines, skinless shirt, mountain mine overworld stamp, assorted blocks.
    I have a picture but it wont load.

This is something for the support, please open a ticket to the support with the exact message that you mentioned above at: http://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html