• Owner cubehood parkour with entrance fee
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

@Superxtreme
    Owner Name: Cube Hood
    Type Of Scam: Second Chance Game.
    Proofs:

Mr.Pindus said:

Owner cubehood parkour with entrance fee

Well this is not really a scamm but yeah is pay game activity so yeah someone has to deal with him cuz he can't understand nothing about that system says....
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    Not sure if scam, but it's not allowed.
    Owner and type of illegal game showed in pictures.
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited May 2017
    NoeNt said:

@Superxtreme
    Proofs:

Mr.Pindus said:

Well this is not really a scamm but yeah is pay game activity so yeah someone has to deal with him cuz he can't understand nothing about that system says....
    That is a game of skill, so it is allowed.
  • NoeNt said:

@Superxtreme
    Proofs:

Mr.Pindus said:

Yah jerry,that game are allowed

also, he's cubehood,never scam,are always legal him game,im tried,get a lot of prize in it,stop report him,he's the only one,u can trust in his games...
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited May 2017
    Canzone, I know I should always double check the trade but he changed the value from 5000 to 500 when doing a trade. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of mind trick because he asked me for a sign? I guess it's so I don't really pay attention.

Pretty sure it's an alt. Level 8 canadian flag.

EDIT:
    ran into him again, got a screenshot :P
  • Canzone, I know I should always double check the trade but he changed the value from 5000 to 500 when doing a trade. I'm pretty sure it's some sort of mind trick because he asked me for a sign? I guess it's so I don't really pay attention.

Pretty sure it's an alt. Level 8 canadian flag.

did you get scammed?

• may i ask why do we need to put the time the scam happened at?

So they can see that you dont report anything like a few months old
    No, so that they could check logs.
  • lucaaa795 said:

NoeNt said:

@Superxtreme
    Proofs:

Mr.Pindus said:

Yah jerry,that game are allowed

also, he's cubehood,never scam,are always legal him game,im tried,get a lot of prize in it,stop report him,he's the only one,u can trust in his games...
    Game of skill or not,he asks for cubits (you have to buy a warp food) if you want to enter...
    he are allowed to do it ,why people need excuse him's life,im gonna call for he came here,and finish that discution >_<
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Scam owner: Dead_999
    Scam: usuing the classic cowls-vend scam. Switch price to cheap then expensive.
    @Superxtreme
    And I got 1 pic of hollawarp after I was banned. So this is going on more than once. a scammer is on the loose. And innocent Qbees will get scammed cubits theyl never get back!
  • zillakilla hosted a giveaway around Thu Jun 01 05:38:41 2017 in his realm. If anyone was quick enough to take screenshots before being banned from the realm or file a report against him for the same matter, feel free to quote this message (as a sort of witness, I guess?)
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited June 2017
    *firefoxgaming*

my friend was trying too buy 4 chef coats and he put around 1150, for em, but he added an extra 0, so he was scammed out of 10k, I tped too the accussed scammer and brought my friend along, me and him where both banned. He also unfriended me, which are signs of scammer alert.

^Deeadvenger^ was my friend (forgot how too spell it just looked it up)
  • NoeNt said:

@Superxtreme
    Proofs:

Mr.Pindus said:

I think he learn nothing from the rules...
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017

*firefoxgaming*

my friend was trying too buy 4 chef coats and he put around 1150, for em, but he added an extra 0, so he was scammed out of 10k, I tped too the accussed scammer and brought my friend along, me and him where both banned. He also unfriended me, which are signs of scammer alert.

Yea I saw the holla. And I found a foolish person...epic whatever u spell it. Hosted a bomb game, not free as holla said o no, u had to pay-to-play. And in 1 pic RobinG was trying to tell that owner to shut it down, but I think he was banned. Anyway this person needs to be taught a lesson.
    @Superxtreme
    Man there's lots of scams today...
  • jim04jim04 Member
    I hate to say this but there is another scam, this person was doing a second life bomb game.
    Gamertag : [#epicC@cake#]
  • *firefoxgaming*

So your friend put the extra 0? Then it's kinda their fault... @AshiMagari said once 'There is this magical thing called reading'. xD
  • Misticall said:

*firefoxgaming*

So your friend put the extra 0? Then it's kinda their fault... @AshiMagari said once 'There is this magical thing called reading'. xD
    I mean it is kinda his fault and Ashi is funny but xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

*firefoxgaming*

Ummmm thats not called scamming (well that he doesnt give back is sorta scamming but honestly he gave it himself) its his own fault for not paying attention and putting that extra 0
  • - Name Of The Realm Is MHMAD KING / Owner : mhamad king
    - (vending scam) He is selling a car in a lobby , and then I said that I want to buy he's car for 1800 , and then he went to his realm and then i tp . after that , the car is in the vending and then i tried to buy it , fortunately i read the notification : are you sure you want to buy FOOTPRINTS for 1800? , and then after i read the notification i closed it . Then , i want to say to him that i'll just get cubits in my realm so (i cant screenshot him inside the realm) , unfortunately , he left , after he seen that i didnt bought the car , i waited him for about 5 - 10 mins to come back , and then he brought a new victim , i said to the victim , that it was a scam , and then he banned me in his realm .
    - luckily , i didnt lose anything
    - Im not sure of of the time , but im sure of the date : may 31
    - Heres My Screenshots ( evidence)

- I hope that his account will be banned forever :3 , i hope that no one would be a victim of his scamming vend . i also seen him in a realm , he has a dark angel wings . i hope that he didnt got it just for scamming qbees .
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    DutchMiLL said:

- Name Of The Realm Is MHMAD KING / Owner : mhamad king
    - (vending scam) He is selling a car in a lobby , and then I said that I want to buy he's car for 1800 , and then he went to his realm and then i tp . after that , the car is in the vending and then i tried to buy it , fortunately i read the notification : are you sure you want to buy FOOTPRINTS for 1800? , and then after i read the notification i closed it . Then , i want to say to him that i'll just get cubits in my realm so (i cant screenshot him inside the realm) , unfortunately , he left , after he seen that i didnt bought the car , i waited him for about 5 - 10 mins to come back , and then he brought a new victim , i said to the victim , that it was a scam , and then he banned me in his realm .
    - luckily , i didnt lose anything
    - Im not sure of of the time , but im sure of the date : may 31
    - Heres My Screenshots ( evidence)

- I hope that his account will be banned forever :3 , i hope that no one would be a victim of his scamming vend . i also seen him in a realm , he has a dark angel wings . i hope that he didnt got it just for scamming qbees .

This has been taken care of....again
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited June 2017
    Scammer: Dead_999
    Scam: Monsterous footprints
    Not sure what losses were made but one of them are "sold"

Edit: forgot to get rid of white space at edge of pictures
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Scammer: Dead_999
    Scam: Monsterous footprints
    Not sure what losses were made but one of them are "sold"

Edit: forgot to get rid of white space at edge of pictures

It has been dealt with.

• Owner placed red present instead of pow gift
    Owner name: Unknown
    Realm name: Shop HM, if you can't find it, tp me i have a cookie(someone mysteriously placed it in my inventory)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Owner placed red present instead of pow gift
    Realm name: Shop HM, if you can't find it, tp me i have a cookie(someone mysteriously placed it in my inventory)

Um whats wrong in that picture?
    Is there a sign saying "Red Gift for sale here in vend buy it"? Or amything similar?
    Maybe its just a pure coincidence..He sells pow gifts because he has many and he kept the starter gifts because they are nice
    Old starters had the starter gifts placed in that location
    You can go and check the realm, there's red presents instead of pow gifts in that machine for 1999 c
  • lucaaa795 said:

Um whats wrong in that picture?
    Is there a sign saying "Red Gift for sale here in vend buy it"? Or amything similar?
    Maybe its just a pure coincidence..He sells pow gifts because he has many and he kept the starter gifts because they are nice
    Old starters had the starter gifts placed in that location
    I think @iCantiWill means there are red presents (the one from xmas packs) hidden in there
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There is a Red Present deco inside the Vending Machine so you'd buy that not the Pow
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

It's been dealt with
  • LylahLylah Member
    edited June 2017
    Owner: *Frico*
    Realm: Frico
    Time: Shown On 2nd Pic
    Trying to sell monstrous footprints instead of the monster mask & Hiding them
    Idk if this is a scam because it's only high price but it can cause scams e-e
  • Hi, everybody. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I've just encountered what seems to be a rental scam. This person, egisoper I think is their name, has rental spaces with items cased in glass. I paid the price (1k) to rent a parcel and went with the owner to the cash register to get my prize. I accepted the trade (a doog kennel and some item i didn't recognize) but got banned inmediatly and I don't have the items in my inventory. The realm was muted and I can't get back in, so I don't know if there has been a mistake or it is a real scam.

I hope this post helps prevent this from happening to somebody else, thank you all for reading.
This discussion has been closed.