Scam Reports

Comments

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

RobinG said:

New scammer on june 9 at 12:35 time Cubic Castles
    Name scammer : kena.

2 1 hour bumper fro 5k In a single rent this rare not? The answer is the following the rent where the dark angel is separated from the other rent or if it is not separated from the bumper

101% sure those are portals.
    Why?
    1.The floor is 3 blocks tall
    2.Seems too legit.
    Note:i might be wrong as i wasnt online during that time but i dont think im wrong
    You are right about the portal thingy I should know :Q:

Anyway I'm Reporting: patatita Kawaii
    Rental scam! People have reported (including myself) in the past recently. And she's back.....again :/ this person aparently is not learning from warnings. @Superxtreme
    And to show that this is recent the time is on one of the pics
  • Patattita kawaii
    Rental scamm
    Many people were there and some lost cubit
    (I have an video on -*Fire_cat*-'s channel)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

RobinG said:

New scammer on june 9 at 12:35 time Cubic Castles
    Name scammer : kena.

2 1 hour bumper fro 5k In a single rent this rare not? The answer is the following the rent where the dark angel is separated from the other rent or if it is not separated from the bumper

101% sure those are portals.
    Why?
    1.The floor is 3 blocks tall
    2.Seems too legit.
    Note:i might be wrong as i wasnt online during that time but i dont think im wrong
    You are right about the portal thingy I should know :Q:

Anyway I'm Reporting: patatita Kawaii
    Rental scam! People have reported (including myself) in the past recently. And she's back.....again :/ this person aparently is not learning from warnings. @Superxtreme
    And to show that this is recent the time is on one of the pics
    It's been dealt with.

• epieownzepieownz Member
    edited June 2017

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

owner: sir hayes. level 36
    scam cause: payaway parkour
    realm name: dont know, some slime parkour
    losses by his scam: 200c.

extra information
    He says it is allowed, because it is a parkour and there are prizes.
    and he says I should ask others about it like elemental god.
    But it's a hard parkour and only good parkour people can win it.
    you only have 10 lives too.

I don't know if there are prizes. But i got scammed out of my 200c, that's for sure

MAOU Was there. If it is still going then it is allowed.
    Payways Parkour are allowed. It's a game of skill. This isn't a scam too, @Elemental%20god was there
    well I have been scammed 200c tho
    and others too
    also paid activities are not allowed anymore, so it's a scam.

Malicious player made games are now prohibited.

These include:

- Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    - Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    - Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)
    But he also said

Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events. Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned.
    that's why i complained about it. I think he uses this parkour to gain cubits from players who will give it a shot, but don't inform them that the parkour is hard and that only pro parkour people can make it. and therefore i think he should get a warning or something.

IDC about the 200c. I only played the game because he was on my friend list and was level 36 so I gave him the benefit of the doubt by playing his game.
    And because he said it was allowed and people like Elemental god, spiridon and others supported it. and that's how i lost/got scammed 200c.
  • epieownz said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

extra information

I don't know if there are prizes. But i got scammed out of my 200c, that's for sure

Payways Parkour are allowed. It's a game of skill. This isn't a scam too, @Elemental%20god was there
    and others too

These include:

- Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    But he also said

Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events. Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned.
    that's why i complained about it. I think he uses this parkour to gain cubits from players who will give it a shot, but don't inform them that the parkour is hard and that only pro parkour people can make it. and therefore i think he should get a warning or something.

IDC about the 200c. I only played the game because he was on my friend list and was level 36 so I gave him the benefit of the doubt by playing his game.
    And because he said it was allowed and people like Elemental god, spiridon and others supported it. and that's how i lost/got scammed 200c.
    You're allowed to charge for games of skill. "However reports on undelivered prizes" blah blah blah.
  • epieownz said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

extra information

and others too

These include:

But he also said

I have contacted Horus about this before.

Also, you didn't get scammed. You paid an entrance fee to a parkour — that is not considered as a scam. No matter how difficult it is, it was your choice to pay such a fee to play.
  • epieownz said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

extra information

and others too

These include:

But he also said

Also, you didn't get scammed. You paid an entrance fee to a parkour — that is not considered as a scam. No matter how difficult it is, it was your choice to pay such a fee to play.
    It's also the participants' choice to play someone's scam drop game - does that not make it a scam?
  • This are the scam or payaways i took a screenshot with * refer to the #numbers on pictures*

#1 - Payaway chest ,5k to rent
    - owner : #keepselont

#2 - Selling Black bunny top hat then clicking trade again after saying lag while changing the item into top hat
    - Scammer : Scorn

#3 - offering free 200k for account password * have more different accounts *
    - scammer : Alejandro Osfel
  • Misticall said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

extra information

and others too

These include:

But he also said

It's also the participants' choice to play someone's scam drop game - does that not make it a scam?
    A drop game. (even if legit.) isn't a game of skill.
  • kurt... said:

This are the scam or payaways i took a screenshot with * refer to the #numbers on pictures*

#2 - Selling Black bunny top hat then clicking trade again after saying lag while changing the item into top hat

Sorry but i have to say this.
    @Kurt...
    My friend #keepselont were not scamming. He putted wrong price he say. I talked to him in cc and LINE (chat app) he said that he dont know that he putted wrong price to 5k. Well i just telling this dont misunderstand pls. I know, he say that he want put the price 100c.
    But i dont know if it real scam.. xD
    I just telling this, i dont know if inside of chest is have item or no, but still, i think it is a scam. ;-;
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Drop Game

He want Scamm me

Name of the Scammer
    "xXCosmic Cubic BoyXx"

he told me how drop game working
    he said : u need drop rare for more rare

he put me in glass to drop items

See The ScreenShot

@Superxtreme
  • Aj Baryza said:

kurt... said:

This are the scam or payaways i took a screenshot with * refer to the #numbers on pictures*

@Kurt...
    My friend #keepselont were not scamming. He putted wrong price he say. I talked to him in cc and LINE (chat app) he said that he dont know that he putted wrong price to 5k. Well i just telling this dont misunderstand pls. I know, he say that he want put the price 100c.
    I just telling this, i dont know if inside of chest is have item or no, but still, i think it is a scam. ;-;
    thats what he said to me too ,wrong set up but how could he prove it? and also even if it's 100c that is still forbidden right??? to be honest I already told him about it (warned actually) and he just ignored me :3 I buy some items from him so actaully i dont want to report but rules are rules hope you understand...
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited June 2017
    Name: Jack-9
    How: They trade items for level 49 dog then switch it to a level 0 dog
    Loss: nothing
    Time: about 7:00:00 AM June 10, 2017
    Evidence:

• kurt... said:

Aj Baryza said:

kurt... said:

@Kurt...
    thats what he said to me too ,wrong set up but how could he prove it? and also even if it's 100c that is still forbidden right??? to be honest I already told him about it (warned actually) and he just ignored me :3 I buy some items from him so actaully i dont want to report but rules are rules hope you understand...
    I understand.

• Pandorite said:

Misticall said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

epieownz said:

extra information

and others too

These include:

But he also said

A drop game. (even if legit.) isn't a game of skill.
    perfectly aware of that, just the fact you used the fact it was done by choice to make it 'not a scam'
  • I say give a warning or something to this user DJ 101 or HUIKD they are the same people scamming 400 plaster I bought for 200c if you don't I understand you are either busy or don't trust me
  • I have no evidence to bring at that time I didn't know how to screen shot on mobile
  • RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    edited June 2017
    New scammer on june 10 at 14:20 time Cubic Castles
    Name scammer : Reverse ChocoLeyt

much photo xD
    RobinG said:

New scammer on june 10 at 14:20 time Cubic Castles
    Name scammer : Reverse ChocoLeyt

much photo xD

It's been dealt with.

• Joeyman said:

I say give a warning or something to this user DJ 101 or HUIKD they are the same people scamming 400 plaster I bought for 200c if you don't I understand you are either busy or don't trust me

I don't understand how this is a scam ...
  • Reporting scam owner running a payaway
    @galantis can verify this post. Facumatcrack
    I asked if he was owner (dumb questions of course he was) and I was banned. @Superxtreme
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Reporting scam owner running a payaway
    @galantis can verify this post. Facumatcrack
    I asked if he was owner (dumb questions of course he was) and I was banned. @Superxtreme

treu, FacumatCrack just scammed me friend @Superxtreme
  • New rule breaker (scammer)
    You have to pay-to-play 50c cost. Pretty simple stuff, hollad that he was doing a bomb game, but not that he was doing a pay-to-play
  • Bluejay_1 said:

New rule breaker (scammer)
    You have to pay-to-play 50c cost. Pretty simple stuff, hollad that he was doing a bomb game, but not that he was doing a pay-to-play

Not sure on the technically of that. It specifically states "second life bomb games not allowed"
  • So I after getting my 20k scammed decided to go around and catch scammer and waddaya know i found one no problem. I use the name jumping pants instead of pjs so he thinks im a noob and tries to take advantage and he does.
    Scammer Name: $uper Leopard
    Victim Name: CullDruido (A.K.A my alt)
    Method: Tricking me to think pjs are for 1k
    Time: Around 4pm cc time on either 10 or 11 June
    Proof:

• So I after getting my 20k scammed decided to go around and catch scammer and waddaya know i found one no problem. I use the name jumping pants instead of pjs so he thinks im a noob and tries to take advantage and he does.
    Proof:

I Think This Discussion Thread Was Made To Report About Scams..

Anyways..

Saying People That It Does Not Worth It And Taking It As An Advantage Does Not Include In Scams.

You Should Be Care-full Yourself Why Would He Offer You That Much?

So I after getting my 20k scammed decided to go around and catch scammer and waddaya know i found one no problem. I use the name jumping pants instead of pjs so he thinks im a noob and tries to take advantage and he does.
    Proof:

Or that player don't know the value of that item. Or it could be a tactic to get cheap stuff.
    But I can't call it a scam. In this case, nobody win or lose...

• Ome ROme R Member

So I after getting my 20k scammed decided to go around and catch scammer and waddaya know i found one no problem. I use the name jumping pants instead of pjs so he thinks im a noob and tries to take advantage and he does.
    Proof:

That does not count as a Scam Report you just fell for some one richer then you's trap anyways you werent actually scammed now were you.
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited June 2017
    Did By Mistake.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Didn't know it takes 3 people saying the same thing to reply to someone xD! It's like living with parrots.
This discussion has been closed.