Vending machines

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    2x2 size! It would be perfect in some cases :3 and easier to see item.
  • They should not be too expensive as if it were to be only selling 1 item per vendin machine
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    1 item per vending machine.
    4 Items per vending machine.
    People seem conflicted with the idea.

I Would suggest just the one item providing it can be stacked regardless of what it is. Less confusion that way.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited April 2016
    "Would you use this as a shop owner?"

YES!

* No more waiting for costumers, more time to build
    * No more "sticks" or "dirt" offers for your items
    * No more use of my calculator

"Would you use this as a consumer?"

YES!

* No more waiting for my turn
    * No more prices change when you try to buy something
    * No more "what is the price of this item?"

"What do you think of the suggestion?"

I support this 100% It will change alot. Less scams & more fun
  • "dishes" good! Really good!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well waiting on customer could be a good thing, interacting with them gives consumers a chance to bargain a price :P
  • Vending machines are a from growtopia. Your copying them. You should change the name or change what is does slightly.
    ROOTbeerr said:

Vending machines are a from growtopia. Your copying them. You should change the name or change what is does slightly.

But if that is the case. Vending machine are copied from Percival Everitt in 1883

"The first modern coin-operated vending machines were introduced in London, England in the early 1880s, dispensing postcards. The machine was invented by Percival Everitt in 1883 and soon became a widespread feature at railway stations and post offices, dispensing envelopes, postcards, and notepaper."

edited April 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

Vending machines are a from growtopia. Your copying them. You should change the name or change what is does slightly.

#NeverPlayedGrowtopia

I Honestly have little care what other games have or not. This is an idea for Cubic castles that was sourced from real life.
  • Don't remind me of GrowTopia lol. That's nothing compared to how wonderful Cubic Castles is. :D Sorry GT fans out there.
  • #WEHATEGT

* No more prices change when you try to buy something

I support this 100% It will change alot. Less scams & more fun

So true.
  • This is Should be Exist in Cubic Castles. BUT When You Created that Can it be in 400c-1000c Not all Qbees are Rich xD
    edited April 2016
    I Would love to see more input in regards to this. C:
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I have always loved this idea so I'm glad it's back! I would really like to see this added, and yes I would buy several!! :)
  • THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDED.

Honestly, this is essential for any consumer or shop owner. It will maximize your profits without being online, and the consumer will be happy that they can get what they want when they want.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    If it's around 3k it'll be Unfair because all the rich people can just buy around 30 Vending machines
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited April 2016
    Yup
    I'd like it around 1 - 1.5k
    pysino said:

If it's around 3k it'll be Unfair because all the rich people can just buy around 30 Vending machines

The more "rich" people who buy it, the more that will be in circulation via the community market.
  • CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016
    BJDware said:

pysino said:

The more "rich" people who buy it, the more that will be in circulation via the community market.
    I messaged SirKewberth about this thread because I thought it was a good idea, but from what he replied back it doesn't look like this is going to be added. He said Cubic Castles is a social game and doesn't want shops riddled with vending machines with no communication of players.

I don't have proof because I posted back that I understood 100% why it wasn't going to be added and deleted the conversation. So believe me or not I don't really care :P

In other news the "Store Counter Bell" may be a thing :)

Proof of "Store Counter Bell" and a little of the vending machine
    http://s32.postimg.org/k5axpkfgl/image.png

(Sorry I'm on an IPad, the forums won't let me use the image icon they provide.)
    edited May 2016
    I'm aware of SirKews thoughts on the matter, but i'm pushing the idea.
    Just need to work out a system that will satisfy both the players and the developers intentions for the game.

Too many of us actually need such a device.
  • I talked to Kew about this before, I suggested a limit to how many you can put down in your realm, I think he's considering about that.. :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're still considering it but we do want a way to do it that doesn't end up with a game full of empty dusty hallways full of vending machines :-)
  • G34G34 Member
    LOVE THIS IDEA I REALLY HOPE THIS WILL COME OUT
  • This is a very good idea! But if the price is like 5k for one it will be ... a bit useless because if u have a big shop and dont have much time to play i can buy some vending machines! but it will be much expensive (15k for 3 see it becames expensive) so the prices need to be like 750c per one or like 3k for 5
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited May 2016
    Why not have a maximum amount of Vending machines per room/realm?
    So instead of it being #1 priority it can be a little extra Add-on :D
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited May 2016
    They could have a set amount of time until they decay...
    or maybe they disappear when they are empty
  • Great idea! c:
    Edited the first topic post and added some important notes and more feedback notes.
    Be sure to check it out C:
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I would Love this idea!
    I used to own a shop but no longer had the time to wait around for people to do a honest trade where they offered the cubits I asked for the item and not just dirt (as super said)

As for @SirKewberth
    Why not make it so that an owner can only own so many machines?
    Or when the item from the machine was sold out you couldn't use the machine till later (Time limit)

Probably a bad idea but I support this vending machines! and would love to see them in the game!
This discussion has been closed.