Vending machines

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I don't like this idea
    This can change the game by a bad way i mean all things will be sell by a machine and not by player with player

Maybe we can lost the cheap thing and sell it for a little more higher price

Example: i buy a top hat in a vending machine for the price that is 30c , then all people who see that vending machine will know the price of top hats is 30c and no one will sell top hats for more cheapest or expensive anymore
  • DarmaDarma Member

I don't like this idea
    This can change the game by a bad way i mean all things will be sell by a machine and not by player with player

Maybe we can lost the cheap thing and sell it for a little more higher price

Example: i buy a top hat in a vending machine for the price that is 30c , then all people who see that vending machine will know the price of top hats is 30c and no one will sell top hats for more cheapest or expensive anymore

I mean not really when you buy an item from vending machines the item will probably sold out and you can sell for higher or lower and vend machine prices doesnt mean its an official price.

and suggestion for this i would rather call it and make it a "Stand" instead of "vending machines" it make a difference because gt player will probably say we're copying.

Sorry if im talking out topic .-. i just got back from quitting
  • Must be added i will love the update
  • I LOVE this idea and 100% support it and as a shop owner i would 100% use it beacause i know how some costumers feel when they come and find something that they were looking for and the owner is not there and they cant buy it but with a vending machine they can easily buy it it's good both for the costumer and the shop owner!!!!! and again i LOVE the idea BJDware
  • i think the price should be a little high becz otherwise everyone could buy them and the game wouldnt need players to buy/sell the venders could do it but i still like the idea
  • wildmilkwildmilk Member
    edited June 2016

I would Love this idea!
    I used to own a shop but no longer had the time to wait around for people to do a honest trade where they offered the cubits I asked for the item and not just dirt (as super said)

As for @SirKewberth
    Why not make it so that an owner can only own so many machines?
    Or when the item from the machine was sold out you couldn't use the machine till later (Time limit)

Probably a bad idea but I support this vending machines! and would love to see them in the game!

Suggest!!
    Combining the two like only 5-10 machines and 1 1/2 day limit. (one slot)
    When it expires the machine will disapear and the item will be back to your inventory like a castle deed
    To support the expiration make it craftable but a difficult one :3
  • Awesome idea....

I'm seeing loads of similarities from another game though.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    HROTHGAR said:

Awesome idea....

It is hard to be unique in this day and age.
  • BJDware said:

HROTHGAR said:

Awesome idea....

It is hard to be unique in this day and age.

True....
    cool idea tho.
  • keelynkeelyn Member
    I love this idea, that way if a consumer saw something they would like to buy and friended the owner then the owner denied because they didn't know them, this would provide equal opportunity to the owner and the consumer.
  • dawnidawni Member
    edited July 2016
    This is an awesome idea, I hate it when people visit my shop when I'm not there, then friend me to TP to buy the item, it clutters up my friendlist.
  • nightbreezenightbreeze Member
    edited July 2016
    soo like a cash reg with only one person needed?

I love this idea! Needs to come in next update...but be an affordable price, not like, 10k... :3

ya i agree
    Due to the abuse of the makeshift vending machines, i think this needs to be revisited.
    Please take a look at the original post.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    BJDware said:

Due to the abuse of the makeshift vending machines, i think this needs to be revisited.
    Please take a look at the original post.

True, the coop building blocks are now used for scamming with vending machines, cant hurt now to add actual scam proof vending machines
  • I feel like this is the 3rd-4th time you've suggested this BJD o,,o
  • oefooefo Member
    edited November 2016
    I like it, but when the machine added? XD i have wait this update for a long time.

I feel like this is the 3rd-4th time you've suggested this BJD o,,o

Twice now.. but you know.. it's something i have always wanted CC to add. Not this unsafe player made one.
  • edited November 2016
    In regards to Kews feelings I don't feel shops are a social experience. I get in and I get out. It is the same with others and I feel it would have no detriment to the social aspect of the community. Other methods need to be implemented if a social angle is desired. Which I have already seen improvements like the new Lobby, players are flocking to the new lobby compared to the other one and spending time together. A second example is the halloween contest, I met many new people. Shops should not be a center point of socialization and it is time we shed ourselves of a inefficient antiquated means of buying and selling.
  • I really want vending machines !!!!
  • this is a great idea i would love to see this in cc its like a scam free vending machine unlike the ones with claim bumpers and rental stuff
  • oh and btw, great drawings zpinol :)
  • BJDware said:

The video was well done. It shows visually, how the idea could work.
    I Do love Zpinols images though.. just how i would imagine them.

I would imagine them like a regular vending machine that that looks like the real life oneimages
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like the idea it would work for someone like me who doesnt have the time to stand in a shop all day, im busy building!

I like the idea it would work for someone like me who doesnt have the time to stand in a shop all day, im busy building!

Most definitely.

Pity many players are content with those makeshift vending machines. They are messy and quite unsafe.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    BJDware said:

Most definitely.

Pity many players are content with those makeshift vending machines. They are messy and quite unsafe.
    they are not even quite unsafe.... they are very unsafe. now about 80% of the scams are via the foundation blocks. i think the foundation update wasnt the best to do.... no offence dev
  • +1
    I like this idea because if you know you gonna be off for a while, you could stock up a vending machine and then still make some cubits away!
  • I really think vending machines are integral. I can understand having a specific viewpoint as a developer and creating the content but as a player we wear a very different colored lens. It is difficult to run shops, if you do a holla you are over-ran with people each clamoring for attention. It is not a social experience, it is a means to an end. Vending machines are needed greatly to not only enrich the user bases experience but also better the economy because it will create improve circulation.
  • I really think vending machines are integral. I can understand having a specific viewpoint as a developer and creating the content but as a player we wear a very different colored lens. It is difficult to run shops, if you do a holla you are over-ran with people each clamoring for attention. It is not a social experience, it is a means to an end. Vending machines are needed greatly to not only enrich the user bases experience but also better the economy because it will create improve circulation.

100%, Grey nailed it. We need vending machines. In order to get a good flow of customers, a shop owner has to sit in their shop pretty much all day. This, of course, makes it nearly impossible to do other tasks in cc, such as building or mining. Having Vending machines would greatly reduce the amount of time needed to run a successful shop.
  • There you go! It was added! xv
    Over 2 years of suggesting it as well xD

Well lets all celebrate and close this topic. Tyvm for the support, and tyvm to the developers for adding it. It was sorely needed.
This discussion has been closed.