Vending machines

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I love this idea! Needs to come in next update...but be an affordable price, not like, 10k... :3

10k?!

Rather hope it was 3k or something.
  • Awesome suggestion ware, and well done ZPINOL and Kice!:)
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    i hope it wont me over 1k cuz im poor
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Perhaps it should charge you money depending on how long it displays an item?
  • I support this suggestion, we need this, Prevents scammers too.
    Anybody else for it to charge you money depending on go long it is display?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

IMO it would ruin the intention for such a device. Not to mention complicated to implement in such a manner.
    BJDware said:

IMO it would ruin the intention for such a device. Not to mention complicated to implement in such a manner.
    Hmm alright. I was just thinking about an alternative to if it had an extremely high price because of its usefulness.
  • This can help a lot when the owner's not there, or simply it's AFK.
    Amazing idea :3!
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Nice, nice, nice.

To Cubic Store - Realm Basic for sure.
  • I support + love this idea!
  • I support this <3
  • Needs to be accompanied by vending machine logo on sky map to make finding these types of realms easier
    Grimsol said:

Needs to be accompanied by vending machine logo on sky map to make finding these types of realms easier

I think just leaving it with shop works
  • odikaodika Member
    Its a.... VERY USEFULL.....!!!! Ok.. what price? :P
  • Grimsol said:

Needs to be accompanied by vending machine logo on sky map to make finding these types of realms easier

Yeah but what if the shop doesn't have a vending machine it'd be a waste of time if the realm owner isn't there
    Grimsol said:

Grimsol said:

Yeah but what if the shop doesn't have a vending machine it'd be a waste of time if the realm owner isn't there
    Why would it be a waste of time?
  • Grimsol said:

Grimsol said:

Because you won't be able to buy anything?
    edited March 2016
    Grimsol said:

Grimsol said:

Grimsol said:

That is one of the points of a Vending machine. Making unattended shops useful.
    And yes, not all shops would have them. But..

If a separate tag was added for shops with Vending machines, it may decrease traffic to self handled shops. Would we really want that?
  • I would use it, it's boring sitting in my shop all day, but not to make it to expensive I would have expected them 250c each.
  • DarmaDarma Member
    i would say that i love the food stand style of auto seller that zpinol draw rather than the
    prize machine like seller :) its making it more like a shop XD
  • This idea is awesome, I would really love it to be made, Question to the MODS: Will you actually make it?
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I really like this idea!

...Question to the MODS: Will you actually make it?

You give us moderators too much credit. It's the developers that make items for the game, not us ;)

Glad you guys like the idea. We shall convince developement yet!
  • @Cosmic cow @SirKewberth please add this :D
  • It's a wonderful idea Devs please put this in the game XD...
    It shoul be able to sell multiple of the same item at the same time too
    edited March 2016

It should be able to sell multiple of the same item at the same time too

Well that was my original intention.
    Placing one item type within the machine or having 4 slots like a cash register. Said item is stackable within the machine.

Seems i didn't place it on the initial post. I'll add it <.<
  • BJDware said:

Grimsol said:

Grimsol said:

Grimsol said:

That is one of the points of a Vending machine. Making unattended shops useful.
    And yes, not all shops would have them. But..

If a separate tag was added for shops with Vending machines, it may decrease traffic to self handled shops. Would we really want that?
    True, it would be unfair, well either way this is a good idea, all the best with it
  • JsmoothcJsmoothc Member
    edited March 2016
    And Make It So You Yourself Can Buy A Item That A Person Is Selling Just Put the c in then the person comes and puts in the item and boom they get the c and the vending machine has the item

Then break it then u have it :3
This discussion has been closed.