Single Player Adventure (beta) available on Win32

Comments

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited May 2016
    PEgaming said:

k, Cosmic.
    Will we be able to get the new items soon, such as the slyme weather?
    What about the items such as the ticket?

Yes, several of them will be available very soon.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited May 2016
    Actually, the one I think is very useful is the black indoor environment. IE: the inside of Flinch's House
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Also like the elevator door :D
  • I found a shortcut in mount Qbee. When you get to the second checkpoint, you could jump up a dead tree and go on to the slyme cave.
  • @gdog Quests ok thanks:) Rufff
  • Grey would die if the black indoor environment was released....it would make my life a thousand times better as a builder. I hate building rooms into buildings because then you have the blasted cloudy stamp that removes the immersion, the black indoor stamp puts focus on the room and gives it a roomy closed in feel. I need it in my life >_<! Also please do not make it super expensive because unlike regular environment stamps they would be used a lot. Like the environment stamps present price is reasonable but I do hope that the room stamps are like 1k or something of that nature.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Finish!

Nice Work!

And I Hope You'll Fix Does BUGS

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited May 2016
    Is it gonna be added to Android and iOS? I can't go on my laptop in about 3 more days and I'm super excited about it! I'm hyperventilating! I'm missing out on all the fun, aren't I? ; - ;

Cars should be added to the multi-player world for races and such, imo c:

I was playing CC on Android and iOS, but once it finished downloading content, nothing changed. The adventure door wasn't in the lobby :c
  • StevilStevil Member

Is it gonna be added to Android and iOS? I can't go on my laptop in about 3 more days and I'm super excited about it! I'm hyperventilating! I'm missing out on all the fun, aren't I? ; - ;

Cars should be added to the multi-player world for races and such, imo c:

I was playing CC on Android and iOS, but once it finished downloading content, nothing changed. The adventure door wasn't in the lobby :c

No, the beta is only on Windows now. I always play on android, so does anyone know when it will be released for mobile?
  • This is not a bug nor a complaint, just if you wanted to add polish.PEW PEW

You can see scaffold, >:D!

I FOUND ALMOST 4 SPOTS THAT HAVE SCAFFOLD >:D

scaffold for life *^*
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    There is a spelling mistake when you bump into info bunper after you have cleared the slyme episode

It is written buld which should be 'build' ( second line on second paragraph )
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016

• Single player adventure is there on IOS OR NOT PLS SAY
    shrey1234 said:

Single player adventure is there on IOS OR NOT PLS SAY

You can get on iOS by: going on PC, go to adventure mode. Log off PC then go back on iOS @shrey1234
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    pysino said:

shrey1234 said:

Single player adventure is there on IOS OR NOT PLS SAY

You can get on iOS by: going on PC, go to adventure mode. Log off PC then go back on iOS @shrey1234
    That is not recommended since it's being tested on Win32 only at the moment, as it might lead to unknown issues. When all the bugs are addressed and fixed, it will be out for the other platforms... Nothing will happen, if you wait for a bit.
    I got a bug. I lost all my stars by trading 2 stars + 5 gold for pants and shirt -.-
  • Wait... This is a completely different game?
    Standalone?

I thought it was a little thing in the lobby... Hm... Hope to see it on IOS
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Wait... This is a completely different game?
    Standalone?

Yeah it'll come to all devices.
    Its just in beta right now on windows standalone version.

• CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016
    gdog said:

Wait... This is a completely different game?
    Standalone?

Yeah it'll come to all devices.
    Its just in beta right now on windows standalone version.

Can't wait to play!

P.S. I vote for having cars in the multiplayer version xP
  • I believe cars won't be added but hey the Admin have some tricks and secrets so we will have to see what the magical top hat brings us :p
  • One question,

While playing adventure mode and you quit the game because you're busy, will your progress be saved? I was playing adventure mode yesterday and m y parents told me to sleep, I was really worried about my progress not being saved so I just set my laptop on "Sleep."

So, if I quit the mode when I haven't finished it yet, will it save?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    yes you can stop playing it at any time and resume later
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited May 2016

yes you can stop playing it at any time and resume later

Okie, thanks!

I can't seem to find the password to the crossword club door in Scammington, the Suspicious Guy says "Nice to see new members. Go on in.. They're working on some 'crosswords' right now." Which makes me think that the password is "crosswords" It has to do something with the crossword club, right? I'm a little stuck, I just need to password to carry on. And I can't seem to open the browser, either.

Help!
  • Ahh, I see... Thanks, lucaaa!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    To get the pass in the game...

Speak to one of the residents of Scammington about the problems she's having
  • To get the pass in the game...

Speak to one of the residents of Scammington about the problems she's having

Ohhhhhhh...
  • I need help.. I am stuck at the bit where I have to lower the security glass thing for the generator. I tried all the passes the robot asked me but still..
    For security glass...

You need to find the password in one of the rooms in the mansion before talking to the robot
  • *> Jack <**> Jack <* Member
    edited May 2016
    ah ok thanks. I also managed to get the other bell looking one. All I am stuck now is at the part where you are at a roof at the cosmic office thing and there is a locked door.
    Edit: Nvm. Discovered Myself.
  • I need that ticket!
This discussion has been closed.