Single Player Adventure (beta) available on Win32

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Cortana said:

I dunno Cosmic, no offense to Kewb & Mabz but isn't possible. I spent 20 minutes I couldn't get to it, I jumped from Trees, objects, roof's, fences, lights etc... There's no way to successfully get up.

It IS possible. I got that star myself when I had a run through adventure. Just try after you get double jump.
    Its gone after you get double jump tho.
    It disappears after the qbee village gets slymed for the first time.

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    gdog said:

Cortana said:

I dunno Cosmic, no offense to Kewb & Mabz but isn't possible. I spent 20 minutes I couldn't get to it, I jumped from Trees, objects, roof's, fences, lights etc... There's no way to successfully get up.

It IS possible. I got that star myself when I had a run through adventure. Just try after you get double jump.
    Its gone after you get double jump tho.
    It disappears after the qbee village gets slymed for the first time.

You have to time the jump properly. Since its a single jump, if you walk off a block and jump in mid-air, you can get up :)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Is beta still here?
    I think I found a bug x_x
    I randomly disconnected, and when I was able to log back in, I had a deed from multiplayer in my Single Player Inventory .-.
    Screenshot (5)

Also, when I go back to multiplayer, it's not in my inventory. So is it gone forever now? :C
  • Don't have time to play it yet. It's gonna be fun tho!
    Also, will we be able to keep the single player adventure items?
  • im scared I DID NOT GET THE UPDATE IM ON STREEM
  • I think I found a bug x_x
    I randomly disconnected, and when I was able to log back in, I had a deed from multiplayer in my Single Player Inventory .-.
    Screenshot (5)

Also, when I go back to multiplayer, it's not in my inventory. So is it gone forever now? :C

You have indeed found a bug! Please submit a ticket to support and tell Mabz I sent you. Thanks!
  • edited May 2016
    This is not a bug nor a complaint, just if you wanted to add polish.PEW PEW

You can see scaffold, >:D!
  • edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *MM**MM* Member
    When will it come to iOS and the App Store? I'm anxious
  • edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • smuressmures Member
    Omg Billy is my spirit animal ;w;
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited May 2016
    I wanna thank you @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow for creating this awesomeness :) I mean, probably it's just me but when I saw all the new effects, blocks and stuff I went crazy! Even the little part I played feels like an entire adventure :) Will stuff like this be implemented to the game? Or make more adventures?
    ___
    Oh and by the way, how many stars are there?
  • CCCCCCAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRsss! :Q: I have iOS!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Check c:

Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-35-289
    Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-40-677
    Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-43-696
    Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-45-837
    Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-49-079
    Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-52-698
    Cubic 2016-05-16 20-53-54-307
    Cubic 2016-05-16 21-05-49-283
    With the bonus stars, it says to collect and deliver them. But where are we supposed to bring them? I made it to the end and there wasn't anywhere to bring them x_x
    Does it only work if you have all of them?
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    Was that kid Kip supposed to do what he did to me... ;-;?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Mufflon said:

Was that kid Kip supposed to do what he did to me... ;-;?

Yes, it's to teach new players NOT to do piggie trades and what the consequences could be.
  • Wurfino said:

Basically, I went to the multiplayer mode and didn't receive my daily token.
    I resumed my gameplay on the Single Player Adventure and eventually got this Raffle Token.

This is also a bug, similar to the receiving of a decayed deed, and will be corrected.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The bonus star thing for now is purely for fun. There's no special thing at the end. We wanted there to be and maybe there still will be eventually (especially if we add achievements to the game) but success will have to be it's own reward for that now :-)
    It'd be cool if we could keep the stars if we found them all.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    Shall It be released on Mac? D:
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

It'd be cool if we could keep the stars if we found them all.

+1 I agree , can be good for economy i guess
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well we wanted to do a star trophy or something but unfortunately here again is where the bad guys ruin the fun for everyone. If we do that people will create hundreds of needless alt accounts only to collect stars for resale etc.. And we can't really encourage that sort of thing. It is incidentally also why new accounts don't get free starter cubits or other gifts like that to help them start out.
    There's always round the bad people who dedicate their time to ruin games. Couldn't you make it so there's like a trophy section at the end and you can only ever enter it once on a single IP?
  • problem....if you dont leave adventure realm before token time your token is in your adventure realm inventory not your normal one....how do i get my token now????????????
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Can i do the adventure again?
    Yes if you go back into the adventure door you can restart it. Or at least.. you're supposed to be able to :-)
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I really love the way it slowy rolls over the mechanics of the game. And teaches about trading safely :D
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Too bad I can't go on beta, I tried but my PC have problems T^T
This discussion has been closed.