Single Player Adventure (beta) available on Win32

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    @pysino - Hopefully it'll be out on all platforms soon :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Okay so, I don't know if that is supposed to go in that way, but when you get damage from Single Player Adventure and then go to the multiplayer server you still have the damage you got from the adventure and the opposite.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's because Single Player is a room/realm and therefore the hearts act like normal on multiplayer.
  • CCCCCCAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRsss! :Q: I have iOS!

• Ome ROme R Member
    It's super cool and dinamic
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Cosmic pls give us something if we collect all the stars. If people do use other accounts, they would be wasting their time, since each adventure takes 2-3 hours to complete. If not, collecting all the stars would be meaningless and it wouldn't really be that important. Maybe make the special item we get , untradable, undroppable, unplacable. Maybe make it a clothing. :) At least something to encourage us would be great.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Cosmic pls give us something if we collect all the stars. If people do use other accounts, they would be wasting their time, since each adventure takes 2-3 hours to complete. If not, collecting all the stars would be meaningless and it wouldn't really be that important. Maybe make the special item we get , untradable, undroppable, unplacable. Maybe make it a clothing. :) At least something to encourage us would be great.

Imaging the amount of alts that would be created if they gave you an item that could be sold for 10k.
    You can run thru adventure mode really quickly if youve done it before.

Lots of games have collectables that don't give you anything.
    They are there for the joy of collecting and added replay value.

edited May 2016
    gdog said:

Imaging the amount of alts that would be created if they gave you an item that could be sold for 10k.

How about a special perk? Something to show off at least ;)
    Maybe when we double jump a star comes out from our feet?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We'll try to do something eventually... We did want to. But gdog's notes there are basically correct.

We'll try to do something eventually... We did want to. But gdog's notes there are basically correct.

Alright :) I hope something gets added ;)
  • GenexGenex Member
    There is a new bug i was talking to Hazel At The CrossWord Club Then suddenly i froze couldnt move I Got Out of the game and now i cant enter it
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Thank you for this adventure. I like it, and when you implement stuff from it in multiplayer it will breath some freshness in CC. Cars will made great impact, I'm eager to race. :D
    Talking manneqins are also nice.
    I've managed to get first star without double jump, so it is possible. I don't know if it is relevant but I only managed to jump on roof when I was running on that white fence with whole its lenght.
    Ive found some bugs.
    There was no pop up when i traded with respectable shop keeper.
    After I took power cube from museum I got arrested. Then I escaped from jail, and people in Scammington were saying that I should go to museum...
    So I went to museum again and saw that power cube is still there. When Ive spoke with scholars I tried to activate power cube again and got arrested. When I escaped ppl in Scammington acted like it was first time after I took museum power cube, they had exclamation mark over their head and were saying that I should speak with scholars in museum (even if Ive already done that). Museum guide also acted like rest of townies. I tried to speak with scholars to see what will happen, and they are act like they should do.
  • GenexGenex Member
    Nvm Sir I Had Access
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    I left the adventure and i cant find the door in lobby anymore :(

CARS ;-;

• smuressmures Member
    Oooooh maybe instead of a trophy, you could have a star or something next to your nametag that shows that you've completed the adventure!
    It would be a good way for new players to finish learning about CC cuz they would want a star next to their names too, and older players who spent time doing it can show it off!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    10 stars :DDDDDDD
    stars
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I was completely disappointed when I tried this. Great effort but falls short of adequate in my opinion.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you don't like it, that's ok, but your criticism is not constructive. Why is is short of adequate? What is it you expected to see that you didn't? Maybe you were expecting something that wasn't intended.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Idea : Maybe when a star is collected, you recieve xp? This would be helpful lel, idk how much you would recieve but its just an idea
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    A Late reply to those wondering about that first star..

So yes. It can be obtained.. though highly difficult.
    Stars I see as some extra fun for more advanced players.. And not really a core task of the adventure. Some are a little difficult to collect on purpose. And yes that jump is possible :-)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

BJDware said:

A Late reply to those wondering about that first star..

First star in SP should be easiest...Not hardest to get
    That is not the first star i think....
    Well.. I'll consider making an easier spot to jump from for that one. That might be a good change.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I tried to find the adventure mode ingame on android but i couldnt find it or isnt it available on android?
  • Adsız
    here hi
    help done :(
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Adsız
    here hi
    help done :(

Go back to the scientists in the museum when you have all parts.
  • gdog said:

Maybe it could be like the tokens the account u use a lot would get it or just the main account would get it only one account will get it
  • Adventure was just updated with some various fixes of the bugs you guys discovered :)
  • k, Cosmic.
    Will we be able to get the new items soon, such as the slyme weather?
    What about the items such as the ticket?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    CosmicCow said:

Adventure was just updated with some various fixes of the bugs you guys discovered :)

My android game also just upgraded but where is the adventure mode i cant find it ;,(
This discussion has been closed.