Scam Reports

Comments

• Stevenlol said:

New Scams,

people made some silly parkours that is almost impossible to win, They are getting free cubits with some unhappy qbees.
    Paid parkour are now the main problems..
    You have to pay 100c to start and prize is a cat pet which was crazy hard to get.

This is the one i found it today under the spoiler.

scam

When i said him to read some fourm guidelines he just started making new rules

Capture

, And when i tried the parkour weather the parkour is possible. he said : if u loss it dosnt mean to blame that this parkour is a scam..
    picccccccccc

pice

picture

PICEE

owner: royal dream
    type of scam : mentioned above.

It is possible, even though I haven't tried it, I know from what I saw, dropper block parkour with accelo rings on it, just stay on the side of the blocks, jump fast and you're safe
    yeah i know steven your right but according to,

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9499/malicious-player-made-games-now-prohibited#latest
    Malicious player made games are now prohibited.

These include:

- Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    - Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    - Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)
    Sadly, these games are marked in the grey area, which are stilled allowed, because they count as "skilled games".
  • Stevenlol said:

Stevenlol said:

New Scams,

people made some silly parkours that is almost impossible to win, They are getting free cubits with some unhappy qbees.
    You have to pay 100c to start and prize is a cat pet which was crazy hard to get.

scam

Capture

, And when i tried the parkour weather the parkour is possible. he said : if u loss it dosnt mean to blame that this parkour is a scam..
    picccccccccc

pice

picture

PICEE

It is possible, even though I haven't tried it, I know from what I saw, dropper block parkour with accelo rings on it, just stay on the side of the blocks, jump fast and you're safe
    yeah i know steven your right but according to,

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9499/malicious-player-made-games-now-prohibited#latest
    Malicious player made games are now prohibited.

These include:

- Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    - Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    - Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)
    Sadly, these games are marked in the grey area, which are stilled allowed, because they count as "skilled games".
    yeh :(..., these should be in red ones
  • New Scams,

scam

Capture

picccccccccc

pice

picture

PICEE

no scam :D ,im know,its not imposible,just prety hard!!
  • About my silly parkour. I already closed my parkour and did giveaway with all items that was there. Sorry me.
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited March 2017
    ALL is in print screen * im say the realm name *
    realm name : wesbomb1's realmclanstone scammers
    clanstone scammers pt 2

ANOTHER SCAMMER : im dont know who is

ANOTHER
    another 2
    another 3
    ANOTHER 4
    another 5

in print screen,the itens,are most than 5 blocks hight,we cant get all stuff,and is soo expensive
  • *DrRaven**DrRaven* Member
    edited March 2017
    someone called F.O.X is trying to scam people with saying that he is selling angels for 5k and other stuff like tree costume and more for cheap but to the vends are footprints instead of the items i didnt take photos there but i have other proof! me and my friend found him to a realm and we were telling him what he did etc..that this is scam and more and watch what he answered http://prnt.sc/eph8g7 and he said he doesnt care because he has http://prnt.sc/eph8yg and i guess that he is scamming with all of them :D and this http://prntscr.com/ephda4
  • HAHAHA jadabug why u reported me for no reason????
  • IT WAS NO SCAM, LOTS OF PPL BUYD THAT TACO!!!!
  • AND I SOLD ALL TACOS, SO THERE ARE NO MORE HATS IN PRICE DISPENZER
  • the good thing is that i made 10k on this no scam way
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017
    Memeo2016 said:

the good thing is that i made 10k on this no scam way

Please edit your posts, don't multi post.
    And if you're so innocent then why you look so scared? Writing everything on caps and multi posting like crazy?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Memeo2016 said:

1: you multiposted waaaay too much bruh, edit your posts or you might get banned from forums
    2: you did a payaway, those are now illigal, thats why its in the scam reports thread
    3: how did you earn 10k with only cowls and such?
  • Mr.Pud said:

Memeo2016 said:

And if you're so innocent then why you look so scared? Writing everything on caps and multi posting like crazy?
    This proves it.
    Screenshot_2017-03-28-10-51-43-1-1
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017

Mr.Pud said:

Memeo2016 said:

This proves it.
    That detail only made him more suspicious, it's just like he wants to use that as a proof of his innocence XD
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited March 2017
    Memeo2016 said:

Please edit your multi-post.

and,
    i suggest you to read both thread before using fourms links are under:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide#latest

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Multi posts have emerged here, not good Memeo
  • Mr.Pud said:

Mr.Pud said:

Memeo2016 said:

This proves it.
    That detail only made him more suspicious, it's just like he wants to use that as a proof of his innocence XD
    most of those people that say "No scam" are scammers '-'
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited March 2017
    Im just gonna point out that if a person puts no scamming in their hobbies list thats a fine sign their probably a scammer. I see no other forumer that doesnt scam putting the phrase "no scamming" in their hobbies. Nobody does that cause everyone already knows if their a scammer or not so basically i think if someone puts no scamming in their hobbies list their definately a scammer case closed

ALL is in print screen * im say the realm name *
    clanstone scammers pt 2

ANOTHER
    another 2
    another 3
    ANOTHER 4
    another 5

in print screen,the itens,are most than 5 blocks hight,we cant get all stuff,and is soo expensive

XD you realize slims in the first picture right? Hes race god
  • Memeo2016 said:

HAHAHA jadabug why u reported me for no reason????

I reported you cause I clearly told you it was against game rules, the mods were going to warn you one way or another. Scam or not, it's against policy and it can quickly turn into a scam for all I know.
  • ALL is in print screen * im say the realm name *
    clanstone scammers pt 2

ANOTHER
    another 2
    another 3
    ANOTHER 4
    another 5

really he is the slim ? xDD im dint know,but he just mutted the 2 scammers,dont do nothing more ... dont make them stop doing that,them still
  • ALL is in print screen * im say the realm name *
    clanstone scammers pt 2

ANOTHER
    another 2
    another 3
    ANOTHER 4
    another 5

really he is the slim ? xDD im dint know,but he just mutted the 2 scammers,dont do nothing more ... dont make them stop doing that,them still
    In addition ti his beta tag he has the ability to mute players. Just not the ability to ban them. When he has to ban someone he lets a mod or admin know
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

scam1

scam2
    scam3

scam4

A payaway I found.

• scam1

scam2
    scam3

scam4

A payaway I found.

do u know the realm name?
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

scam1

scam2
    scam3

scam4

A payaway I found.

do u know the realm name?
    It was a room and I couldn't find the realm name.
  • 20170328164223_1
    Second Life Revival Payaway and it is in a room, the owner is Ayato11YT, Realm name is Youtube Ayato11 CC, door on the far right
  • 20170328164223_1
    Second Life Revival Payaway and it is in a room, the owner is Ayato11YT, Realm name is Youtube Ayato11 CC, door on the far right

Skill games are in the gray zone, so it is allowed :v
  • IMG_1432
    IMG_1433
    Owner is Cosmic Cow:3 running a rental scam, if u scroll up a few pages you'll see another post about him that I made. He is cruel in doing this and has not stopped. He purposely does it and covers his tracks like a pro. But, I have these pictures, probably the only voice saying what he did. Pls mods, look into this and bring him down.IMG_1253
    IMG_1256
    Owner bought the rental unfortunately and couldn't get prize, I didn't get price of it, but u can see a CLEAR scam. I don't have proof of him being the owner but u can see it's in his nature.
    IMG_1254
  • Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1432
    IMG_1433
    Owner is Cosmic Cow:3 running a rental scam, if u scroll up a few pages you'll see another post about him that I made. He is cruel in doing this and has not stopped. He purposely does it and covers his tracks like a pro. But, I have these pictures, probably the only voice saying what he did. Pls mods, look into this and bring him down.IMG_1253
    IMG_1256
    Owner bought the rental unfortunately and couldn't get prize, I didn't get price of it, but u can see a CLEAR scam. I don't have proof of him being the owner but u can see it's in his nature.
    IMG_1254

If hes in mgn im telling red to kick him if this is true not sure red would like this tbh
  • Player: Composite Ram
    Activity: payaway
    Time: 14:43:52

After I explained that payaways weren't allowed anymore, he tried to dodge the system doing the same thing with tokens.
    Screenshot_20170329-184053
    Screenshot_20170329-184059
  • Mr.Pud said:

Player: Composite Ram
    Activity: payaway
    Time: 14:43:52

After I explained that payaways weren't allowed anymore, he tried to dodge the system doing the same thing with tokens.
    Screenshot_20170329-184053
    Screenshot_20170329-184059

Rammy...
This discussion has been closed.