Scam Reports

Comments

• IMG_1157
    IMG_1158
    IMG_1159
    IMG_1161
    IMG_1162
    IMG_1163
    There are 2 scamm attempts today by hide king 1 was for ghost costume, the other for dark anglewings. As u can see in pics that on both it is monstrous footprints. I thought it was a misunderstanding, guess I was wrong..
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    bradley88
  • Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1148
    IMG_1149
    IMG_1150
    IMG_1152
    IMG_1153
    Pinkpapytv I heard in the past has been called scammer, but this is not cool at all. Pink said in holla giveaway so lots of people came, but there was a catch, rent ur prize. I didn't see who rented it think it was @RobinG but idk I fell off the map. Anyway someone rented it and pink destroyed the foundation, I don't have a screen shot of pink breaking the foundation but if u need proof ask the people in the photo, besides my screen shots.

I was there on that scam
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited March 2017
    Owner: Memeo2016
    Time: Tue March 21 14:19:25 2017
    He was doing a payaway for 75c even though I told him it was against the rules and he said that it wasn't a scam, then sold tacos to it. o-o
    20170321161807_1
    20170321161608_1
  • that's a taco bumper though x.x
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited March 2017
    But it could have been a wrong taco :3

IMG_1172
    IMG_1173
    IMG_1174
    IMG_1175
    IMG_1176
    IMG_1177
    IMG_1178
    SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! Pinkpapytv is just scamming like no tomorow, just today she scammed again, now I have proof of owner through when I clicked register and her name is on it! I posted a scam report similar to this above so pinkpapytv has done this more than once. I have the proof, not here say. Stop this scammer and lock her up >:(
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited March 2017

that's a taco bumper though x.x

xDD I meant he sold a taco lmao i'm so stupid XD
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Capture
    Scammer: Samtheuniverse
    Realm: The Universe
    they tried to sell traffic cones as traffic cone hats for 1k
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 5.47.05 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 5.50.30 PM
    Someone named 'fantomeshadowleader2' may not be accurate, but, he stated he will act like me or impost me. This really makes me a little curious because, I've saw him being rude to some people, but, he said I wasted his time for not accepting a trade that I don't want.
    He said he would make sure I'd get an IP ban from the mods and he will screenshot all the things I've said. Well, I'm not worried at all, because I did nothing wrong. so I'm here to report this person for being 1. Rude 2. Trying to act like me.
    He also banned me 4 times when I tried entering with alts so that he can get me clear.
    Also he did some drama holla with another person before this happened.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Scammers: lutfi19 and INTRISIC (a god damn alt v:)
    What happened:Paid bomb game.Pay 85c and have a chance to get dark angels
    However,you will NEVER win them.Why?Because INTRISIC keeps eating warp food.
    So its a scam because you cant win
    -Its a paid unfair game where skills doesnt matter because you will never get the actual prize.
    Cubic 2017-03-23 17-46-06-76
    Cubic 2017-03-23 17-50-27-89

I hate lutfi19 HATE! He did a bomb game and banned winner, cause the disapeared, the idiot said "oh well I guess no winner :/" ugg pls mod read his report and either ban or send him to Cubic jail.
  • I reported Lutfi19 before too ;o gtg watch Anime cx
  • IMG_1184
    IMG_1187
    IMG_1188
    Scammer: Vortex, maybe cafe de terno (cafe did the holla)
    Reason? Running a scam coarse where u have to pay-to-play. Some of the floor was sprayed with phantom foam

Proofs: The screen shots I took show the time, date, and owner. I don't have evidence of cafe helping, but Dr raven can testify of this (I have pics of his testimony)

I hope this helps
  • Not really skill, cause no one was winning. And the prizes were wicked, (beard, scarfs, exe mask) stuff like that. So people should have gotten them. But I think platform was all phantom foamed, THINK
  • You had to pay too that isn't allowed is it Lil Natey?
  • Scammer: Jp Tootz 67
    Time: Fri Mar 24 15:40:22
    This kid is trying to do a rental scam, he comes into the lobby and says he's selling bat wings, beanies and other hats for 10c in all. When you go to his realm, he puts them on a rental but doesn't fill in the middle. If you could just warn him not to do this so some kid in game won't get scammed would be nice.
    20170324173451_1
    20170324173546_1
  • That is actually cute :3 but bad at the same time, new people are learning from the scammers that, that is the easiest way to earn cubits. We need this to stop! I see more scammers more and more all the time. When new inventions come out, new ways of scamming come out, e.g vending machine. I feel so helpless as sometimes I see a scam before my eyes and all I can do is post here and use the report button.
  • Jadabug said:

Scammer: Jp Tootz 67
    Time: Fri Mar 24 15:40:22
    This kid is trying to do a rental scam, he comes into the lobby and says he's selling bat wings, beanies and other hats for 10c in all. When you go to his realm, he puts them on a rental but doesn't fill in the middle. If you could just warn him not to do this so some kid in game won't get scammed would be nice.
    20170324173451_1
    20170324173546_1

@Assassinations looks like theres a scammer in your clan! Might wanna do themgood ole boot
  • IMG_1206
    IMG_1207
    IMG_1208
    IMG_1209
    IMG_1210
    IMG_1211
    Scammer: destiny raider
    Time: Saturday March 25th 20:24:09
    Destiny did an holla for people to come and buy from rentals, and it was a scam. No block under the silver blocks in center, classic scam technique. I am reporting destiny raider for scamming, cheating, lying, and rule breaking.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hidden Payaways are a thing now..
    Free-to-do parkour but at the end you have to buy a ticket to get a prize...
    More like "Payaway!Free to enter in the room but you have to pay to get a prize!"
    And their defense is even more stupid "Its free to do"
    You have to pay cubits for a prize...Hidden payways i tell you!
    -----
    Owners: @Sarah OmeR from what he said.
    Type of scam:What i mentioned above.
    You have to pay 50c if you want to get the prize
    There is a sign at the beggining of the parkour saying...
    Cubic 2017-03-26 17-46-01-18
    And it may not be a scam.Lets say its legit..It still breaks the rules however.

I don't know the owner, but the owner of Pickle Parkour does the same thing, except it costs more '-'
  • Ome ROme R Member
    lucaaa795 said:

More like "Payaway!Free to enter in the room but you have to pay to get a prize!"
    -----

Well IDK we closed the parkour and made a shop over it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

-----

I don't know the owner, but the owner of Pickle Parkour does the same thing, except it costs more '-'
    Cube Hood is the owner of Pickle Parkour.
  • nerve said:

Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

-----

CubeHood or Cube Hood?
    Misticall said:

nerve said:

Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

-----

CubeHood or Cube Hood?
    CubeHood I think.
  • scammer: see the print screen,maciek1226
    room,and im dont know what realm
    all if youre need is in that print screen
    cubon
    cubon 2
    edited March 2017
    Spoiler:
    IMG_1312
    IMG_1313

Scammer: destiny raider

There is no rental blocks under the silver, I'm guessing someone got scammed by the one that is rented and he removed the pet.
  • Ome ROme R Member
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

-----

Well IDK we closed the parkour and made a shop over it
    You still did something thats not allowed.
    Well it's not here anymore so there
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited March 2017
    New Scams,

people made some silly parkours that is almost impossible to win, They are getting free cubits with some unhappy qbees.
    Paid parkour are now the main problems..
    You have to pay 100c to start and prize is a cat pet which was crazy hard to get.

This is the one i found it today under the spoiler.

scam

When i said him to read some fourm guidelines he just started making new rules

Capture

, And when i tried the parkour weather the parkour is possible. he said : if u loss it dosnt mean to blame that this parkour is a scam..
    picccccccccc

pice

picture

PICEE

owner: royal dream
    type of scam : mentioned above.

• yea I was at that one for royal dream, it is pretty impossible. But someone with expert skills should be able to do it.....after the 100th time
  • New Scams,

people made some silly parkours that is almost impossible to win, They are getting free cubits with some unhappy qbees.
    You have to pay 100c to start and prize is a cat pet which was crazy hard to get.

scam

Capture

, And when i tried the parkour weather the parkour is possible. he said : if u loss it dosnt mean to blame that this parkour is a scam..
    picccccccccc

pice

picture

PICEE

It is possible, even though I haven't tried it, I know from what I saw, dropper block parkour with accelo rings on it, just stay on the side of the blocks, jump fast and you're safe
  • Stevenlol said:

New Scams,

scam

Capture

picccccccccc

pice

picture

PICEE

It is possible, even though I haven't tried it, I know from what I saw, dropper block parkour with accelo rings on it, just stay on the side of the blocks, jump fast and you're safe
    yeah i know steven your right but according to,

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9499/malicious-player-made-games-now-prohibited#latest
    Malicious player made games are now prohibited.

These include:

- Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    - Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    - Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)
This discussion has been closed.