Car Bugs go here!

Comments

• Piratax10 said:

Me and juliesings entered on the same car!!!!!!! 0_o (yes, we both could drive it!
    Proof: image

Teach me O_O
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @CosmicCow
    Also when you go in race and nothing leads me to the portal as if I had died
  • CosmicCow said:

When you rent a rental And you reconnect you can't place or break anything i Lost my valentine stuff And invisibility cloack :'(

This is fixed. Go grab your stuff :)

@AejeongEon is your issue fixed now? I found and fixed a possible cause.

@ChibiCthulhu I am looking into your report. That's a good one.
    Uh cos that was chickthulhu not chibithulhu :P
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited February 2017

Wats with the store? Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.10.39 am

Happens when opening the store while in a car.
    I wasnt in a car...

Oh ye @CosmicCow when you jump and your car is still out, the car pulls you to it.
  • Stevenlol said:

Piratax10 said:

Me and juliesings entered on the same car!!!!!!! 0_o (yes, we both could drive it!
    Proof: image

Teach me O_O
    What i did:
    1- accidentally lag
    2- ironically put the car next to julie at almost the same time
    3- jumped on it
    4- suddenly youre falling from the sky and when you fall, the 2nd qbee is also on your car...

OBS:. A pretty rare glicth...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    As with daresx report, You cannot access a clanstone or a sort of UI after exiting a car
  • As with daresx report, You cannot access a clanstone or a sort of UI after exiting a car

Just to be clear- it's only when you die in a car. Hopping out of a car is fine. In fact, after death, you can hop in a car, hop back out, and all will be fine again. It will be corrected upon the next server restart.
  • I can't still play the game
    Keeps crashing when i open :c
  • Wats with the store? Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.10.39 am

Happens when opening the store while in a car.
    Before the cars came out my cubit store looked like this.
  • Don't know if this is a bug but the cars shake while you are driving them. Apparently luxoride doesn't shake though.
  • roselet said:

Don't know if this is a bug but the cars shake while you are driving them. Apparently luxoride doesn't shake though.

Not a bug. That's how they are supposed to be :)
  • @CosmicCow sorry i just reply this because it was night for me and need to sleep. Now it's good, i play for about 6hours and didnt crashed even once ^^ Ty
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Idk if someone's pointed it out already, but healing blocks do not work while you're in a car. You have to jump out in order to regain health.
  • roselet said:

Don't know if this is a bug but the cars shake while you are driving them. Apparently luxoride doesn't shake though.

Not a bug. That's how they are supposed to be :)
    Okay thanks!

• LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited February 2017
    Well i just Bugging With acelo XDDD20170223200331_1
    20170223200335_1
    20170223201457_1
  • Idk if it is a bug but are Luxoride keys supposed to be named Luxoride EKeys

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I don't know if someone already commented about this but...

My friend took his "No cars" block off so I can show him my car, when he went to place the No Cars block he couldn't place it until I left. o,o Anyone else having this problem or is this normal?

• Are there different types of traffic lights? I had 5 traffic green light when I placed 2, One of them turned into red traffic light and other one changed into yellow traffic light. I couldn't able to stack them back.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Are there different types of traffic lights? I had 5 traffic green light when I placed 2, One of them turned into red traffic light and other one changed into yellow traffic light. I couldn't able to stack them back.

The light changes into the one it lastly was, so if you want to stack the green back again, break it when its green
  • Are there different types of traffic lights? I had 5 traffic green light when I placed 2, One of them turned into red traffic light and other one changed into yellow traffic light. I couldn't able to stack them back.

The light changes into the one it lastly was, so if you want to stack the green back again, break it when its green
    Ok thanks, Elemental :)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited February 2017
    Idk if This is a bug but I wanted to tp to Slim(Beta) and in my list it shows him offline and is online and i tried reopen the list and is still offline lel...
  • Screenshot (944)
    I drove my car into that portal cx and left adventure mode and ended up there e.e
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017

I drove my car into that portal cx and left adventure mode and ended up there e.e

Hmm.. I had encountered this on Beta.. Thought we fixed this.. Maybe on your specific platform, what are you playing on?
  • Idk if this is a bug but when I try to fall down the ladder with a car it gets me stuck and I can't jump out.bandicam 2017-02-23 17-56-11-492

• I drove my car into that portal cx and left adventure mode and ended up there e.e

Hmm.. I had encountered this on Beta.. Thought we fixed this.. Maybe on your specific platform, what are you playing on?
    You did report it, but somehow it never made it on to my checklist. It will be corrected with the next server restart.
  • If you put your car in a wall, then Jump I'm the car then out you can get in the wall, then jump up to the top ._.

• I drove my car into that portal cx and left adventure mode and ended up there e.e

I'm playing on my laptop.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited February 2017
    Sometimes, when I go open the app... It suddenly crash...
    And it took me several times to open the app :C
    Also, my items in my inventory are blurry
    Here's the photo I got from my IPad:
    It doesn't show much on the picture but in-game it's blurry...
  • For me, the cars are fine all except sometimes I don't fall off a cliff or the car doesn't get destroyed and I respawn for no good reason, thing stinks when I'm ina race. But otherwise no car bugs here. But the recent update is not good for iOS tho