Car Bugs go here!

1235»

Comments

• 'Dragon' said:

So something happened with Nerve so I can't log into it on forums so.. I have to use this account. (Sorry just wanted to report this bug then I will try to fix Nerve)

Anyways, a few times now I have been racing and I randomly teleport to the checkpoint, I did not die or anything I was just on the race check racing when I teleported back to the checkpoint like I had died. This has happened to me 5 times or so and @LegendOfMystic multiple times.

Me too. It will either teleport me to the checkpoint or portal or warp anchor. It always happens when I'm at limited's race track, and I lost against LOM once or twice due to this.
  • Thanks for all the reports. We're working on a new client update to address a lot of these, like the accelo/ladder glitches.
  • After going through a door in a car you cant access chests, tip piggys, vends, etc.
  • raidanz said:

After going through a door in a car you cant access chests, tip piggys, vends, etc.

i already did say that lol
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited March 2017
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-12-31-19
    After getting out of the car, and placing a door on the car, the car jumped above the door like it's supposed to. After that, when I tried to hop on the car on the door, it teleported me into the sky in the opposite side of the realm XD
    Aaaand I was invisible. It got fixed with a jump. I fell down.
  • Don't know if anyone already said this but yeh;
    When I go through a doorway in a car, I cannot open chest.
  • CosmicCow said:

Thanks for all the reports. We're working on a new client update to address a lot of these, like the accelo/ladder glitches.

just acelo and ladder glicth ? how about the checkpoint glicth... or door glicthh i was driving and i go back to door/check.....
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

CosmicCow said:

Thanks for all the reports. We're working on a new client update to address a lot of these, like the accelo/ladder glitches.

just acelo and ladder glicth ? how about the checkpoint glicth... or door glicthh i was driving and i go back to door/check.....
    Checkpoint they already did a fix on
    And that door thing not sure
  • CosmicCow said:

Checkpoint they already did a fix on
    And that door thing not sure
    sooz just door now :/