Car Bugs go here!

Comments

• CosmicCow said:

One more new crash, I hollawarp to a realm, didnt crash, and i saw only 1 car there, sport car ( yellow one ). And then i want to leave realm by portal, then i crashed again :)

Where are you located and what is your Internet connection? I have a suspect.
    idk which location do you ask.. Well I will answer both
    I was in Eden in Sky Map - I'm in Indonesia
    My internet connection is probably not as good as it's used to be, but it's still okay category.
    I dont know if this help, i take this screenshot:ping
  • I have an idea about what's going on and there will be a server restart shortly.
  • When you rent a rental And you reconnect you can't place or break anything i Lost my valentine stuff And invisibility cloack :'(
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    I'm just throwing this one out here, so sorry if it's already been brought up.
    upon taking damage you can get out of your car, however it will still register your car being out, and un-re-placeable

Screenshot (425)
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited February 2017

When you rent a rental And you reconnect you can't place or break anything i Lost my valentine stuff And invisibility cloack :'(

This is fixed. Go grab your stuff :)

@AejeongEon is your issue fixed now? I found and fixed a possible cause.

@ChibiCthulhu I am looking into your report. That's a good one.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I found a problem on mobile vertion of cc (android)
    When someone is driving a car, sometimes i see the qbees doing tp to the car.
  • edited February 2017
    easterboy said:

I crash every time I press play :( iOS

i can't get CC to even open. i get brief outline of window for a millisecond. it disappears. then nothing. uninstalled. deleted appdata file folder. rebooted. reinstalled. same issue.

running windows 10, latest version, internet provider- frontier fios

opened ticket.

>.< helplessly imagining cars anachronistically overrunning my lovely pirate villages and screaming silently inside >.<
  • I'm not sure if this is a bug a minor one if it is but if you drive on bleachers (for some reason) you get stuck...
  • I thought we can mine while driving?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited February 2017
    I tried to give someone a car, by dragging it to them. It worked and he placed the car and went around driving. But, when I tried to use my car, it said "You already have a car here".

Using the /trade command and trading via "register" seemed to fix it, it was just weird xP

EDIT: It appears that purchasing cars through vending machines causes the same issue. The player who bought cannot pull up the car. (though they can drag it and use it fine)
    EDIT (again): Just kidding, they couldn't pull it because they didn't have "Grab" selected xD
  • @CosmicCow you can't open the outfit window inside a car
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    He could not open the chests
    Cubic 2017-02-22 14-49-27-03
  • Thanks for the reports guys. I would still like to know if the people who crashed while entering realms with cars are still having the problem... I think it's fixed but I have no proof.

@Daresx11 Was that after getting out of a car?
    CosmicCow said:

Thanks for the reports guys. I would still like to know if the people who crashed while entering realms with cars are still having the problem... I think it's fixed but I have no proof.

Yes
  • Daresx11 said:

CosmicCow said:

Thanks for the reports guys. I would still like to know if the people who crashed while entering realms with cars are still having the problem... I think it's fixed but I have no proof.

Yes
    I got it- it's after a death while in a car. Adding to my list to have fixed by next server restart.

Here video of how the bug occurs
    @CosmicCow
  • @CosmicCow any idea yet on inability to even open CC? or its way down on list of priorities cas imma PITA? lol
  • Wats with the store? Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.10.39 am
  • @CosmicCow any idea yet on inability to even open CC? or its way down on list of priorities cas imma PITA? lol

For that one- please contact support.
  • @CosmicCow found 2 bugs:
    Cannot open outfit window/prize dispenser/cash register while driving.

The dorkmobiles in the adventure mode do not shake.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Wats with the store? Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.10.39 am

Happens when opening the store while in a car.
  • CosmicCow said:

@CosmicCow any idea yet on inability to even open CC? or its way down on list of priorities cas imma PITA? lol

For that one- please contact support.
    i put in ticket 9.30am pacific n no reply or confirmation yet :/will try to be patient.
  • @CosmicCow Is the update up for mac?
  • when you enter the right sentry password in car it says its wrong
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited February 2017
    Pyreon said:

@CosmicCow Is the update up for mac?

It has been available for several hours now.

when you enter the right sentry password in car it says its wrong

Reproduced and verified- will be fixed with next server restart. Surprised we never caught this one.
    eagence said:

-You may sit on sofas and chairs in cars...
    -When you spawn a car on bouncy sometimes it spawns inside bouncy block, you can't get in...

These will both be corrected with the next client release.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited February 2017
    Everything is fine with me, no crashing no nothing. Just other's cars are laggy a bit and textures are blury after the update ( on pc )

Edit: Someone bugged into my car while i was driving it ( on ipad )

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    almost every time i open cc store i freeze totally or crash, when some players use cars i crash
  • almost every time i open cc store i freeze totally or crash, when some players use cars i crash

Please submit a support ticket with your specs... Tell mabz that I sent you. I am trying to gather any specific crash cases.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited February 2017
    I play on tablet ., Runs under Android , mostly lags , and crashes when too much cars .
    Crashes are rare for me tho.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Me and juliesings entered on the same car!!!!!!! 0_o (yes, we both could drive it!
    Proof: image