• RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited October 2016
    IMG_0103
    God of angle and the others are they did crap prizes
  • Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0103

I WAS JUST THERE O_O
  • Yay! Someone reported, later, before that he was doing 1k scam "rich" payaways
    Scammer Names: Karvix, god of angel, skrub78 (<---The main guy), there was another guy earlier too
    Realm Name: cube227s plays too mutch
  • cutesangelcutesangel Member
    edited October 2016
    HEY ATLEAST THEY DID LET U ENTER
    AND GET THE PRIZE THAT NOT CALL SCAMMING
    Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0103

THEY DID LET U GO IN THO..

I LET U WENT IN I SAW U

Edited by Gdog Multiposts Merged - Please don't multipost. Instead edit your first post.
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited October 2016
    You guys were scamming with trash hiding in the rare items

Another foundation block scammer found, he is obviously, selling rares for cheap on the blocks, when someone buys it, he pulls the foundation blocks
    Scammer Name: *(Apollo)*
    Another Name: ogum, also his account

Poor Mindoza HD 007 got scammed
    SCAMMER
  • HEY ATLEAST THEY DID LET U ENTER
    AND GET THE PRIZE THAT NOT CALL SCAMMING

Sigh... I know u are god of angle, u are not fooling anyone.
  • XD good job rootbeerr u bought it btw report beast

• SCAMMER : ChloeBoo0943
    SCAM vending machines for 1k

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2016
    added below sorry attempting to fix accidental multi-post
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2016
    Rootbeerr said:

SCAMMER : ChloeBoo0943

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106

Hmm, i know this qbee and she is very young and without friends to explain stuff. But then she never asked. I will go talk with her and explain bumpers. Please let me know if this happens again!!! Id prefer to think young child error on this one..... BUT>...? Never truly know

hi Admin or Mods here other scammer

scammer: CupCakes :D

CubicCastleros recording a video of what is scamm and not scamm suscribansen and see me chanel XD

I made a comment about her scamming with the blocks before... Didnt catch it though so great job for posting. Maybe this will get her stopped her already, shes being slick about it by not wasting hollas but bringing radom qbees to her rooms to scam them by finding them in shops when others holla
  • *Gypsy* said:

Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106

Hmm, i know this qbee and she is very young and without friends to explain stuff. But then she never asked. I will go talk with her and explain bumpers. Please let me know if this happens again!!! Id prefer to think young child error on this one..... BUT>...? Never truly know

CubicCastleros recording a video of what is scamm and not scamm suscribansen and see me chanel XD

I made a comment about her scamming with the blocks before... Didnt catch it though so great job for posting. Maybe this will get her stopped her already, shes being slick about it by not wasting hollas but bringing radom qbees to her rooms to scam them by finding them in shops when others holla
    Do you know that she was scamming a different before that one? She placed the items 1 blocker higher on the grass hill beside the brick building, making the foundation blocks under the items not connected to the bumper.
  • Stevenlol said:

*Gypsy* said:

Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106

Do you know that she was scamming a different before that one? She placed the items 1 blocker higher on the grass hill beside the brick building, making the foundation blocks under the items not connected to the bumper.
    She got banned :) Made the mistake of scamming in front of MA
  • ROOTbeerr said:

Stevenlol said:

*Gypsy* said:

Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106

Whoes MA >_>
  • ROOTbeerr said:

Stevenlol said:

*Gypsy* said:

Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106

Whoes MA >_>
    Madame Angel: a.k.a Angel
    lol, the funny moments when someone scams in front of a mod
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited October 2016
    Now here is a gud one
    Screenshot_2016-10-20-14-34-36
    Screenshot_2016-10-20-14-34-29
    I was playing along (yeh, having 50c and offering trade is my way of playing along), waiting to see if the scammer *CaptainDarkness* would do something until i noticed that the foundations were different. But it was too late when i noticed, innoncent was scammed, i'm just glad that most of them could be easily exposed.
  • THIS PERSON NAME #NERD*BUNNY SCAM ME WITH A 100X100REALM HE SCAM ME THEN BAN ME REPORT HIM HE DID NOT GIVE BACK MY 4000C BACK :/ IM RLLY MAD
  • Stevenlol said:

ROOTbeerr said:

Stevenlol said:

*Gypsy* said:

Rootbeerr said:

IMG_0105
    IMG_0106

Whoes MA >_>
    Madame Angel: a.k.a Angel
    lol, the funny moments when someone scams in front of a mod
    Yea, i confronted this qbee to suss out the situation, she didnt care. Claimed not to have scammed but it took her 15 minutes of me questioning to come up with a lie to try to cover herself. If it takes you 15 minutes to come up with an explanation its obvious you are lying.
    Sad to fall for ppls tricks and faked kindness. Im sure we've all done it. Wasn't the first time, probably won't be the last, sadly.
    Thank god for this thread helping us figure out whose not worth our time..... So we can give our time and help to the good qbees who are around

And that is hilarious... Scam in front of a Mod (*Dolphin Claps fer her*)

• There was a salesman and he said how much vampire hair worth 1k I said because I wanted him, when we went to the cash register and he said say hello to Youtube And the forums :(
    But ... Im sorry
  • Now here is a gud one
    Screenshot_2016-10-20-14-34-36
    Screenshot_2016-10-20-14-34-29
    I was playing along (yeh, having 50c and offering trade is my way of playing along), waiting to see if the scammer *CaptainDarkness* would do something until i noticed that the foundations were different. But it was too late when i noticed, innoncent was scammed, i'm just glad that most of them could be easily exposed.

*CaptainDarkness* is still scamming people, mods please stop him
  • Scammer Name: *> King Zander <*
    Date: 3/4/2016
    What They Scammed: Level 0 MeeMew
    How Did They Scam It: Had perms in realm and stole it
    This is not my report, this is Southern Dragonfly's, King Zander had perms then boom, took it. You get earned trust then boom. Stolen.
    Please return o3o
    King Zander claims that he didn't, becuase liars lie. Right.</p>

Caught a possible scammer
    He was buying my d angel but he offered a "Big realm from cubit store"
    I asked him to show me the realm.
    He showed me a starter so i asked him if this is the realm he is offering
    He said "Yes because ur realm cant be dropped from inventory"
    Mhm totally
    Also,the possible scammer is one of our forumers! So shameful.
    Proof:
    Screenshot_2016-09-22-14-00-00
    Screenshot_2016-09-22-13-59-42

THOSE CUBITS THO O-O
  • #Elfie said:

Scammer Name: *> King Zander <*
    Date: 3/4/2016
    What They Scammed: Level 0 MeeMew
    How Did They Scam It: Had perms in realm and stole it
    This is not my report, this is Southern Dragonfly's, King Zander had perms then boom, took it. You get earned trust then boom. Stolen.
    Please return o3o
    King Zander claims that he didn't, becuase liars lie. Right.</p>

Caught a possible scammer
    He was buying my d angel but he offered a "Big realm from cubit store"
    I asked him to show me the realm.
    He showed me a starter so i asked him if this is the realm he is offering
    He said "Yes because ur realm cant be dropped from inventory"
    Mhm totally
    Also,the possible scammer is one of our forumers! So shameful.
    Proof:
    Screenshot_2016-09-22-14-00-00
    Screenshot_2016-09-22-13-59-42

THOSE CUBITS THO O-O
    Omg, 1549520 Cubits?! O.O Im gonna faint
  • *Palaine**Palaine* Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello, I've recently encountered an old friend of mine who tried to scam me. Luckily, I didnt fall for it, here's how it all went down;

Scammer: Doggie123abc
    Victim: Luckily no one
    Tactic: Rent scam

Alright so, this girl comes to me and tells me to follow her and I do. She brings me to this small realm with an L-shape of claim blocks placed and items at the end, along with the claim bumper at the other end. She tells me to buy it but I dont, I then ask if she could move the items near the block and remove the glass but all she says is that she'll leave the realm and she does. I stall for a moment, then decide to get Betamax and suddenly she arrives and asks what Betamax is, I question her and she claims to be the "wise one". So, after her claims I try whispering (I now realize I couldve just checked on the "add players" list lol), to see if there was another player in the room and there it was. My old friend tried scamming me.
    Some proof;

Spoiler:

• I PAYED $100 FOR 500k I've waited 2 days still haven't come I can't do support ticket because the web doesn't load PLSSS HELP

Thx guys for ur support I've got 250k NOE IT just came up but that'll do

I've got some of the c NOW
    it's ok

I've got some of the c NOW
    it's ok

Eh, no.
    you payed for the cubits, you deserve them. Its not "Oh well I got half of what I spent full on" You basically wasted $50. I don't think that's how you want it..
    I would still be like eh- its O-K But I still want full of what I payed for.

It's ok honestly

It's ok honestly

I still don't think so.
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited October 2016
    xxfirewolf
    She keeps on tping and stealing my stuff in cave mines, Ex: When I bomb, stealing my torches
    @TheyCallMeAlex can prove

I've kindly asked her to leave with "please" I don't know how many times, and she evens hollawarped saying i'm rude ._.
  • Stevenlol said:

xxfirewolf
    She keeps on tping and stealing my stuff in cave mines, Ex: When I bomb, stealing my torches

I've kindly asked her to leave with "please" I don't know how many times, and she evens hollawarped saying i'm rude ._.

XD I saw that hollawarp telling people to make stevenlol stop being rude XD

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Stevenlol said:

xxfirewolf

clearly no friend... remove her from your list
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited October 2016
    From The Anti Scammer Community -

I didn't get scammed, credits to Scam Overlord, we tricked a guy into telling us how he scams

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 12.52.32 am
  • *CubicCreator hasnt paid me for building something he wanted, i think he unfriended me, but i have his items
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited October 2016

From The Anti Scammer Community -

I didn't get scammed, credits to Scam Overlord, we tricked a guy into telling us how he scams

Any way I can help... or is it a guild...if it's a guild I cant help
  • From The Anti Scammer Community -

Any way I can help... or is it a guild...if it's a guild I cant help
    Don't really understand what you mean, but no this is not a guild. This is a team of people who are trying to minimise scams
This discussion has been closed.