Scam Reports

Comments

• SCAMMER : Diwigo
    Multiple Hollas selling pink pants for cheap (26k,28k) I put in 28k and acc, the window said pink pants so I declined. He kept on trying :/

• he tried to scam my pets and used bad words.

• he tried to scam my pets and used bad words.

I believe Horus said if there is any bad content in it please send it to support :U
  • aom2008aom2008 Member
    edited October 2016

aom2008 said:

name of the person who scammed me: _Mangle_:$
    how do they did it:
    i was spectating a game (friends of the scammer) they put off the clothes and one winned a cat , i decided to play and when i quited my miner's hat he banned me!
    i want my miner's hat back plz
    losses: miner's hat
    time i didn't know how to do it but now i know :P
    a mod can ask mangle to give me the hat back plz?

unfortunately mods cannot get items back

i know but now i found a haxer and another person that is spamming the chat with mean things in my idiom D: i want to see that haxer and spammer banned:
    xX Reah Xx = the haxer
    Hatsune Miku real = mean person abusing me in chat
    the game isn't funny with lots of haxers, mean people and scammer ;-;
  • Name of scammer: lyas20
    Scam:rental plot
    This player gives you a plot then tells you you have perm on it, then asks for you to drop your stuff expecting rares, i heard this player earlier in a lobby say drop mask exe in realm and win image
  • scammer username - >COW<

Did a fake rental plot with a "lvl 49" cat for 5k and when someone bought it he couldnt pick it up bc it didnt have rental block underneath
  • scammers: new name please,deadman1234,mansboy
    they work to gather to make foundation scam im pretty sure theyre brothers ask everyone else they know them they say ina hollawarp GIVEAWAY den its a foundtaion scam...

Your pets name is PEgamging..
    Are you a Stalker?! :O

lol @PEgaming

Nah I won the pet from a the event he had so I named if after him
  • Baby NelsonBaby Nelson Member
    edited October 2016
    Person- Legend Boy
    How- they set up a foundation plot and placed a mannequin with a tree costume but there was a sentry placed on it.
    Losses- 5000c
    Time- a few days ago not sure of exact time
  • Name Player: Cupcake :D

Tried to pull a bumper scam by putting wings into a glass on top of a block on the foundation.

NOTE: This is very common scam now. If there's a block on top of the foundation you wont be able to get the item from the glass that's on that block. I know many are carrying prize dispensers to avoid this scam, but the scammers are aware and banning before you can get it, or pullin the foundation first. So be wary...
  • OH....I 4GOT........ON MY PREVIOUS COMMENT THE REALM NAME WAS: Kawaii.Girl.1607's Realm
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    new name of 19burak19: or mr.alone i think he will cahnge his name again though
  • new name of 19burak19: or mr.alone i think he will cahnge his name again though

yeah burak and mansur did the underground break foundation i believe but i didnt get proof in time
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

new name of 19burak19: or mr.alone i think he will cahnge his name again though

yeah burak and mansur did the underground break foundation i believe but i didnt get proof in time
    ma did ban the first name, its gone tough
  • Here a video of a scammer

scammer : DannyIT

• edited October 2016
    hi Admin or Mods here other scammer

scammer: CupCakes :D

CubicCastleros recording a video of what is scamm and not scamm suscribansen and see me chanel XD
  • scammers: new name please,deadman1234,mansboy
    they work to gather to make foundation scam im pretty sure theyre brothers ask everyone else they know them they say ina hollawarp GIVEAWAY den its a foundtaion scam...

Don't worry sonic ;)
    I used a trick to take all there items from that rent scam....
    You can move / pick items in pc while the ''renting confirmation window'' is on, so you move and stand in top of the item and buy the plot ( ONLY WORK IF THERE IS BLOCK UNDER THE ITEM! )
    I got bunny top for 5k, dark angels for 5k, o/y scarf for 5k and many more ;)
    Keep getting cubits from scammers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • *Gypsy* said:

Name Player: Cupcake :D

Tried to pull a bumper scam by putting wings into a glass on top of a block on the foundation.

NOTE: This is very common scam now. If there's a block on top of the foundation you wont be able to get the item from the glass that's on that block. I know many are carrying prize dispensers to avoid this scam, but the scammers are aware and banning before you can get it, or pullin the foundation first. So be wary...

CUPCAKE SCAMMED?!?!?! SHE'S ON MY FREINDLIST!
  • *Gypsy* said:

Name Player: Cupcake :D

CUPCAKE SCAMMED?!?!?! SHE'S ON MY FREINDLIST!
    You can see that she actually got reported 4 times in the scam report section :p
  • -Hamza- said:

scammers: new name please,deadman1234,mansboy

Don't worry sonic ;)
    You can move / pick items in pc while the ''renting confirmation window'' is on, so you move and stand in top of the item and buy the plot ( ONLY WORK IF THERE IS BLOCK UNDER THE ITEM! )
    Can you detailed tell me how to do it, I don't really get it
  • Stevenlol said:

-Hamza- said:

Don't worry sonic ;)
    U basicly hit the bumper and the confirm window will appear, but on pc u can still move even with the confirm window. So u move on top of the glass and hit confirm and u can quickly grab the item
  • Rootbeerr said:

Stevenlol said:

-Hamza- said:

Don't worry sonic ;)
    U basicly hit the bumper and the confirm window will appear, but on pc u can still move even with the confirm window. So u move on top of the glass and hit confirm and u can quickly grab the item
    In what situation can you do that? Like where the glass with the stuff is placed.
  • Stevenlol said:

Rootbeerr said:

Stevenlol said:

-Hamza- said:

Don't worry sonic ;)
    In what situation can you do that? Like where the glass with the stuff is placed.
    I guess... When it looks legit and the glass is right on a connected foundation... But the owner I ready to ban u I guess
  • Scammer name: *SkyRim*
    Method: Switching pjs to pink pants
    Note: Apparently I fell for it
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited October 2016
    @Rootbeerr Clever. I never thought of that.
  • Mr.ClayMr.Clay Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't know were to post this so I pick this place to say if you see victorialala.Stay away from her I don't know if she scammed or not.She said something so disgusting and inappropriate and Is leading people to a website (I won't say were).Do something about it I have proof.
  • pharamondpharamond Member
    edited October 2016
    realm: shoping center, *m6's shop*
    name: iampogi, *fiery slayer*
    he scammed my items
  • there was this guy he wanted me to play the drop game! i dont temember his name anymore
This discussion has been closed.