Fab Fall Update about to happen

Comments

• Server is now open!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    @CosmicCow Not sure if Ive missed anything but the farming level has reset and so did the crops, they are at 0
  • Ed said:

@CosmicCow Not sure if Ive missed anything but the farming level has reset and so did the crops, they are at 0

Yeah..
  • LateCom said:

When will it be able to come into the App Store cosmic

yep im still waiting in app store v:
  • Server down again?...
  • LiteRary said:

I can't enter? Servers are down?

Same... Keep searching server..
  • There is a problem with farming levels guys they're probably fixing it...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes we're looking at the farming level issue.
    Bring it back up asap.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah that's independent of our server changes
  • was waiting for 35 minutes...
  • Yeah that's independent of our server changes

When will the server open??
  • .-. farm bug level 0 now
  • Dr. Roger said:

was waiting for 35 minutes...

It is night here -.-
  • ChocoMale said:

Dr. Roger said:

was waiting for 35 minutes...

It is night here -.-
    its 12 am here v: im still waiting for it
  • Just wait guys, that's already some pressure to get a bug at the last moment so just be patient :)
  • yah its midnight here! waiting until dawn ;-;
  • Be patient guys, don't rush the devs. They're probably already working as fast as they can to patch this farm level bug and get the servers back up
  • LateCom said:

i hope it takes longer than foe the app store to make it come out

All depend on google's verification...
  • CosmicCow said:

Hang in there... We will be down for a while more. We had to make some data changes for the store and also for shouts. It's taking a while.

It is best to take your time. The Game will not Implode with the Changes you are putting in Anyway xD :D :P

• MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017
    just wait, because if moderators and administrators are under pressure, you will not help, I tell everyone, just wait ;]
  • Just a quick update. We have the servers down to fix the issue with crops sold resetting to zero.
  • LateCom said:

LateCom said:

i am using app store not google play store xD it may take quite a while... not so hyped about it anymore.
    Just hang a little bit in there :D It is not easy as it seems :) Just.... Hang a little bit in there ^^

• Take your time I just hope my corn didn't reset they should be ready to harvest lol
  • Take your time Cosmic. we are not in rush xD
  • Take your time,rushing will take longer :)
  • Working on it... It was my error and it's just taking some time to restore back the farming levels. The amount of data is massive.
  • *BlueGem**BlueGem* Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm Meditating in the meanwhile ^^ <3 Love and Light to Everybody <3 ^^ </i>
  • edited November 2017
    Marc777 said:

I'm Meditating in the meanwhile ^^ <3 Love and Light to Everybody <3 ^^</i>

Marc777 said:

LateCom said:

LateCom said:

i am using app store not google play store xD it may take quite a while... not so hyped about it anymore.
    Just hang a little bit in there :D It is not easy as it seems :) Just.... Hang a little bit in there ^^

Marc777 said:

CosmicCow said:

Hang in there... We will be down for a while more. We had to make some data changes for the store and also for shouts. It's taking a while.

It is best to take your time. The Game will not Implode with the Changes you are putting in Anyway xD :D :P

Lol?
  • Have patience, young grasshoppers.