Fab Fall Update about to happen

Comments

• :/ CANT UPDATE IT AND CANT PLAY IT NOOOOO....
    =_= my plants will die :/
  • LateCom said:

CUBIC CASTLES STILL DONT HAVE UPDATE ON IOS WHATS HAPPENING FIX IT
    ITS ALREADY 2 HOURS
    IMMA CANCEL THE GIVEAWAY IMMA QUIT

I am not sure what is taking ios so long to update their store.
  • Enjoy people :) unfortunately us (ios people) will have to wait few more hours or a full day i guess... but thank you so much for fixing all the bugs and the pack and crafting ideas

I doubt that long. The longest I have ever seen is 2 hours, and we're already at that. Keep checking.
  • stuck on loading screen '-'
  • @CosmicCow in the buy cubit section it says double c I bought some and only revived the amount it would have been without double c
  • Im on iOS I deleted the game a and redownloadef it and it still says it's out of date
  • Ugh App Store not going on update :/
  • LateCom said:

The problem is, why does it not come out on the different device types at the same time? Why do some devices have a disadvantage???? Why is iOS SO SLOW????

You would have to ask Apple. We had to update the server because the old and new versions are not compatible. They just take some time to get their version into the App Store sometimes. Though, this time is quite long. Last update was less than 20 minutes.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2017
    cosmic not to be mean but i think you broke the way something works....

like normally when you press on the windows icon on the computer the taskbar will only open.... now you get out of the game when you press it (game active but on background)

steam version btw
  • CosmicCow said:

Enjoy people :) unfortunately us (ios people) will have to wait few more hours or a full day i guess... but thank you so much for fixing all the bugs and the pack and crafting ideas

I doubt that long. The longest I have ever seen is 2 hours, and we're already at that. Keep checking.
    It’s been 4 hours almost 5
  • Waiting for the update on IOS... o.o
  • CosmicCow said:

Enjoy people :) unfortunately us (ios people) will have to wait few more hours or a full day i guess... but thank you so much for fixing all the bugs and the pack and crafting ideas

It’s been 4 hours almost 5
    Has it been that long? Yeah this is officially the longest they have ever taken.
  • Welp, patience is the solution... i just hope it doesn’t take a full day or my crops will be dead
  • Welp, patience is the solution... i just hope it doesn’t take a full day or my crops will be dead

I would expect it to be any minute. But they are such a mystery sometimes.
  • Guess i dont have c for new pack xd
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited November 2017
    If the update got downloaded for IOS pls any iOS user comment here
  • OH CMON APP STORE DONT HAVE UPDATE UGHHHHHHHHH
  • Is this just happening on IOS? o.o
  • Yes
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited November 2017
    Is it not happening on Android devices? :V
  • This problem is faced only by IOS users
  • @CosmicCow when update will be on App Store? :/
  • So, it’s out on PC and Android users but not on IOS?
  • Yep
  • That’s sad... My PC is broken and I don’t own an Android device. ;—;
  • RIP IOS USERS :( ALL THE TIME IM LATE IN UPDATING COZ OF THIS IOS .-. RIP
  • I guess I’ll just stare at a wall, waiting for the update. O=O

its like 2 am here at my country and I am waiting since 10pm '=' rip :< IWANNABUYFALLPACKS!
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    edited November 2017
    I think it was like5hrd v:

its like 2 am here at my country and I am waiting since 10pm '=' rip :< IWANNABUYFALLPACKS!
    Aw, rip.