Cubic Comic Contest

18910111214»

Comments

• Miwky said:

I'll put here all of my comic sketch here in this comment (with colors now).

1st : The MODS
    2nd : When Entered a Random Realm
    3rd : After Hosting Giveaway
    4th : The People of Cubic Castles
    5th : The World of Cubic Castles

And the 6th pic is all of my drawings. Sorry for the quality of the photos. Even though mines are not colorful and beautiful like the others', I did my best :) And I hope you guys like them ;)

I had fun drawing this xD I don't have crayons or color pencils or pastel etc. So, I just used my ballpens xD

I don't think k the mods one is appropriate. They DO read reports.
    they're doing exactly that in the last panel. the creator is showing that most people complain about mods not caring and disregarding their reports even though in reality mods are doing their best and are working through them.
    That was deep 9-9
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Good luck everybody :D
  • Miwky said:

And the 6th pic is all of my drawings. Sorry for the quality of the photos. Even though mines are not colorful and beautiful like the others', I did my best :) And I hope you guys like them ;)

I had fun drawing this xD I don't have crayons or color pencils or pastel etc. So, I just used my ballpens xD

they're doing exactly that in the last panel. the creator is showing that most people complain about mods not caring and disregarding their reports even though in reality mods are doing their best and are working through them.
    Exactly! I'm happy that someone understood my comic :D
  • Miwky said:

It kinda looks like ( by their facial expressions) they don't have a care in the world and just say random reports or something.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Thread will close in approx 1-2 hrs -- if you're still planning to enter get it in quick :-)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

Thread will close in approx 1-2 hrs -- if you're still planning to enter get it in quick :-)

Awww
    I thought it'll end yesterday
    But its ok Thanks for the Awesome Contest Sir!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Totally forgot about this xD... ah wel rip me lol
  • Good Luck To All :]
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ok we're officially closed for new entries. Winners should be announced within a week.
This discussion has been closed.