Cubic Comic Contest

Comments

• My 4th Entry ;) (I'll add colours soon)

The people in the world of Cubic Castles :P
  • edited July 2017
    :D

• Question, how do you post pics? Again, I am very bad in technology.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

Question, how do you post pics? Again, I am very bad in technology.

Click the file icon thing
  • edited July 2017

Nvm

Where?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited July 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

Dear Lucaaa795, using ready patters for comics aren't forbidden. Stop enrage me with your rebukes please. Thanks.

No it is not forbidden. It's Just, he has a opinion of wat ur entry was like. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Then future forum contests like this should have a rule forbidding such opinions and bad things being said in the name of "freedom of speech". In a forum, there should be limits to how much you can express in your "opinions". You can't keep pulling people down and not expect to face consequences.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Dear Lucaaa795, using ready patters for comics aren't forbidden. Stop enrage me with your rebukes please. Thanks.

No it is not forbidden. It's Just, he has a opinion of wat ur entry was like. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Then future forum contests like this should have a rule forbidding such opinions and bad things being said in the name of "freedom of speech". In a forum, there should be limits to how much you can express in your "opinions". You can't keep pulling people down and not expect to face consequences.
    I didn't want what I said to be too harsh. Cause we were told to not put down others drawing, even if they're bad. Now I agree it should be forbidden to use a already prepared comic. That is sorta not fair. But then creativity is slim to none for those comics!
    Back on track. I am seeing lots of art here. I never knew cc had so many good artists :o
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

I didn't want what I said to be too harsh. Cause we were told to not put down others drawing, even if they're bad. Now I agree it should be forbidden to use a already prepared comic. That is sorta not fair. But then creativity is slim to none for those comics!
    Back on track. I am seeing lots of art here. I never knew cc had so many good artists :o
    Im bad at art I drew a weird dinosaur dragon and it ended up a disaster.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

My 2nd comics.

Nice try
    Why don't you just post a comic instead of shooting down other's, kewberth didn't mention anything on re used memes . I consider such comic frames as memes .
    Mufflon said:

Here's my entry..
    it's bad. it's just bad. like. BAD.

I really like the character drawings, I'm sure you can make a better one, but this one's already great, don't underestimate yourself
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017
    And that's how I unintentionally multiposted my bad
  • *Peace* said:

My Entry!
    It's finally done!
    I tried to not break any of the rules!
    I hope you like it, Enjoy! :)

*Cough Cough* Odd1sOut *Cough*
  • 00andy0000andy00 Member
    edited July 2017

sunny
  • Title : A life of a Qbee

Digital Art : MS Paint & Mouse Pointer

Art Style : PIXEL

Please do Zoom in because it is a Pixel Art.

I ADDED ONE BONUS CLICHE! HAVE FUN :D

• edited July 2017
    I'll put here all of my comic sketch here in this comment (with colors now).

1st : The MODS
    2nd : When Entered a Random Realm
    3rd : After Hosting Giveaway
    4th : The People of Cubic Castles
    5th : The World of Cubic Castles

And the 6th pic is all of my drawings. Sorry for the quality of the photos. Even though mines are not colorful and beautiful like the others', I did my best :) And I hope you guys like them ;)

I had fun drawing this xD I don't have crayons or color pencils or pastel etc. So, I just used my ballpens xD
  • My pic
  • *Peace* said:

My Entry!
    It's finally done!

Are you serious.
    TheOdd1stOut.
    Eh, his little guys look like qbees.
    But I never seen someone do it.
    Did you even ask if you could use his art :0
  • QbirdQbird Member
    *Peace* said:

My Entry!
    It's finally done!

Uuummmm.....did you eased TheOddOne's out signature ...? Cause content stealing is a rule active everywhere one internet...
  • -Gundam- said:

*Peace* said:

My Entry!
    It's finally done!

Uuummmm.....did you eased TheOddOne's out signature ...? Cause content stealing is a rule active everywhere one internet...
    Yeah :v
  • QbirdQbird Member
    *Peace* said:

My Entry!
    It's finally done!

I'll post mine Before the deadline xD
  • Actually its true, lvl 50 snowmen look like golden bodybuilders.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

BJD...I warned you...the secret of how Feather Hats are made...is out...

Loool!
    Love it xDD

My favorites thus far! :D
    Sepail said:

Miwky said:

Great works guys. Keep them coming and good luck! The Judges will have a tough time >:D

• Should've been "Comic Contest(Must be Hand Drawn)", anyways making a hand drawn comic has a better and higher chance of winning because a person can fully express his ideas by those kinds of means(drawing), and screenshot, well its just a screenshot nothing more, nothing less, its just a plain picture with no humor whatsoever, or they could've just separated the drawing and screenshot, but that's just being greedy and hunger for cubits XD
    edited July 2017
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

Of Marshmallows and Men

awesome work!

Miwky said:

Of Marshmallows and Men

awesome work!

(Off-topic) for Miwky only:

I messed up the contrast. Apparently my laptop monitor has a lower contrast setting, so now that I see them from my phone, it's more saturated than I was aiming at. But the saturation does add to the effect, so I'm leaving them this way XD
  • edited July 2017

If you guys didnt get the joke, the qbee in the feather hat didnt actually mean that his password is incorrect. He meant that he couldn't log in to his main account, so the qbee the scammer saw was his alt. When he wrote "if found, please return!" He meant if someone found out what his pass was, they would have to give it to him xD
  • BJDware said:

BJD...I warned you...the secret of how Feather Hats are made...is out...

Loool!
    Love it xDD

My favorites thus far! :D
    Sepail said:

Miwky said:

Great works guys. Keep them coming and good luck! The Judges will have a tough time >:D

the judges? who are the judges how many are they? XD i though it was only sirkewberth?
This discussion has been closed.