Helping Center for newbies. Reopening!

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Cortana said:

Can i apply as a crafter? Helping Qbees is awesome!!

Sure, I'll add you to the list.
    Cool Thanks, you may slap me for this, but where is the realm?
    The same as the thread name :P but it's locked right for refilling, will unlock it approx in 10 minutes.
  • I put a sign with the specific hats available for auction. All c goes to the Center.

I put a sign with the specific hats available for auction. All c goes to the Center.

Just don't auction anything inside the center itself :)
  • Cortana said:

I put a sign with the specific hats available for auction. All c goes to the Center.

Just don't auction anything inside the center itself :)
    Yes Mam.

• *Ram**Ram* Member
    Ram would like to help providing stuffs :3
    I got 50 forges, 10 distiller for now
    Sir Ram said:

Ram would like to help providing stuffs :3
    I got 50 forges, 10 distiller for now

I'll add you to the list, thanks a lot :3
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited June 2016
    I want to be a crafter... I really need xp and I want to help newbies. They are important tbh, if you don't care, I still will care for them. They are people who will become just like you soon... Plus, you were a newbie once. No need to make fun of what you were. So, I'd like to apply under Freddy_Fazbear. Thanks! :3 BTW I heard you locked the newbie center. I went to check out if there was a donation table to donate but I couldnt enter.... Also, I feel bad for newbies, like seriously. People treat newbies like they are part trash :/ I feel sad. I can't believe these lvl 20 and up players are taking this stuff when it is so easy to craft. Once at Cubic Learning 101 (WAAAAY BEFORE THE NEW UPDATES) I saw a bunch of dirt blocks and dirt slabs everywhere.
    #Elfie said:

I want to be a crafter... I really need xp and I want to help newbies. They are important tbh, if you don't care, I still will care for them. They are people who will become just like you soon... Plus, you were a newbie once. No need to make fun of what you were. So, I'd like to apply under Freddy_Fazbear. Thanks! :3 BTW I heard you locked the newbie center. I went to check out if there was a donation table to donate but I couldnt enter....

Yeah, it was locked because we were crafting and restocking all the tools and machines for a few hours :3 you can visit now if you like, me and some workers are in there right now
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Ok! I will be on tomorrow though ;-; I can guard and tell you on forums who (lvl20 and up) was taking stuff... So if you ever see them there again, you can ban em'
    #Elfie said:

Ok! I will be on tomorrow though ;-; I can guard and tell you on forums who (lvl20 and up) was taking stuff... So if you ever see them there again, you can ban em'

Alright, thanks a lot :3 most likely will meet eachother as well, there's always some of the workers in the realm when I'm offline, too.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Can I be a helper? If not I will gladly be a crafter Thank you, Dragon.
    'Dragon' said:

Can I be a helper? If not I will gladly be a crafter Thank you, Dragon.

Of course :3 welcome to the team.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    @Cortana
    I've been thinking and decided that I will sign up as a supply provider! (No one has ever taken this job yet)
    If not, then crafter should be a good place too :)
    CD87 said:

@Cortana
    I've been thinking and decided that I will sign up as a supply provider! (No one has ever taken this job yet)
    If not, then crafter should be a good place too :)

Alright :3 thanks a lot! I will add you to the list
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    i have missed alot of thing '-'

ill be a crafter, y'know craft stuff and such. I also like helping newbies that's why :3

i have missed alot of thing '-'

ill be a crafter, y'know craft stuff and such. I also like helping newbies that's why :3

Welcome to the team :3 I'll add you to the list
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    I think i can craft a lot of basic tools and items so i want to be a crafter too.
    Thanh_ said:

I think i can craft a lot of basic tools and items so i want to be a crafter too.

Okay, I'll add you to the list :3
  • I'll apply as a crafter too. :D
    Stevenlol said:

I'll apply as a crafter too. :D

Okay, will add you too :3
  • I'll be a crafter too :3
    I want to help newbies the same way people helped me when I was a newbie :3

I'll be a crafter too :3
    I want to help newbies the same way people helped me when I was a newbie :3

Added to the list :)
  • Ome ROme R Member
    There are many guards but not from all time zones most are from ne'er America The uk and more but I am special I play when you sleep xD
  • I have 100 distillers ready for you if your still in need of them,tell me. :-)
  • What pass?Btw $uper tiger why did u reject my Friend requests when u called me to feel free to add u
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I have 100 distillers ready for you if your still in need of them,tell me. :-)

Go down to the realm and place them on the donation table ^^ Ty

@derarens ns Don't ask for the password, read the signs you'll know it.
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited June 2016
    I'd be honored to be a part of this. Take this as an application for a dedicated crafter!

My clan would be happy to supply and craft for you
  • May I be a crafter? I may not be as fast as others, but i'll try!
    Archevix said:

I'd be honored to be a part of this. Take this as an application for a dedicated crafter!

My clan would be happy to supply and craft for you

May I be a crafter? I may not be as fast as others, but i'll try!

I'll add you both to the list :)
  • Could I be a supply provider?:P