Helping Center for newbies. Reopening!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O DISPENSERS!
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    I still wanna apply to be a crafter or supplier if I can't be a guard

But why not :'(
  • I still wanna apply to be a crafter or supplier if I can't be a guard

Cortana says no, just accept her decision
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I'll help suply too, can provide lots of tools, clothes and cash registers ^^ I always carry those kinds of things in my inventory in case I find someone in need but sometimes it's hard to find peeps. I've been trying to find an efficient way to give to newbies and help out a bit and this is just perfect!
  • Upir-LichyUpir-Lichy Member
    edited June 2016
    pysino said:

Hey. I'll apply to join as a crafter if any is required :P

Just craft stuff and drop it on the table.
    Cortana will add your name to the list I think.
    Edit: Somehow I didn't see earlier posts. You can delete if you wish Cortana.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Cortana said:

TheTimMan said:

It is a shame that advanced greedy players won't heed your asking for a noob event to be for noob's. When I gave out 1200 registers over the last week, I saw higher level players brag that they had received 7 & 8 registers while noobs got none.
    I will support your efforts any way you need me to. Just say the word. I am not rich in cubits, but I have considerable resources at your disposal for this good effort.

That's really sad that some players are like this, even when it's something small like tools and such, which are easily available to be crafted for the old players :/ instead of helping they just ruin all the nice things, we basically ran out of all the tools and machines within just an hour, because most of it was taken by the players of levels 30 and above, which we couldn't even ban right away. There were only me and Professional Killer when I just opened the realm. I was pretty surprised that some players decided to help me run this realm and I'd gladly add you to the team if you want to help us with anything :3
    I am not good with crowds and I don't want to help in the spotlight. Athena would be best to help in the shop & I know she is willing. PM me if you need anything though. It is Athena & I's primary goal to help new players do for themselves and to be safe.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    TheTimMan said:

Cortana said:

TheTimMan said:

It is a shame that advanced greedy players won't heed your asking for a noob event to be for noob's. When I gave out 1200 registers over the last week, I saw higher level players brag that they had received 7 & 8 registers while noobs got none.
    I will support your efforts any way you need me to. Just say the word. I am not rich in cubits, but I have considerable resources at your disposal for this good effort.

That's really sad that some players are like this, even when it's something small like tools and such, which are easily available to be crafted for the old players :/ instead of helping they just ruin all the nice things, we basically ran out of all the tools and machines within just an hour, because most of it was taken by the players of levels 30 and above, which we couldn't even ban right away. There were only me and Professional Killer when I just opened the realm. I was pretty surprised that some players decided to help me run this realm and I'd gladly add you to the team if you want to help us with anything :3
    I am not good with crowds and I don't want to help in the spotlight. Athena would be best to help in the shop & I know she is willing. PM me if you need anything though. It is Athena & I's primary goal to help new players do for themselves and to be safe.
    Very understandable :) if you guys want to talk or something, can both send me a friend request :3 and thanks a whole lot again to you both for your donations. It really means a lot. If Athena wants to join, then I'll add her to the list :D
    MarieAra said:

I'll help suply too, can provide lots of tools, clothes and cash registers ^^ I always carry those kinds of things in my inventory in case I find someone in need but sometimes it's hard to find peeps. I've been trying to find an efficient way to give to newbies and help out a bit and this is just perfect!

Thanks Marie! I'll add you to the list and please, send me a friend request :3 I'm adding all the people that offer help so it's easier for us to communicate it game, not only on the forums.
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016
    Cortana, I didn't know what to do, so I filled a dispenser with random blocks and items, and the clutter STILL keeps coming:( any ideas? P.S. people keep asking ME to work AND saying I'm the owner, one guy even said "can I have a dispenser?" I feel ashamed at the fact that I'm getting credit for somebody else's work, all I'm doing is a bad job at refills:'(
    To say the least, we need more people on night shifts, and maybe less greedy players, and less litterers
  • Sir.Pixel was kind enough to give me a tour of this beautiful spot after he saw my newbies section in my shop, which consists of many prize dispensers with clothes and basic tools. I think this option might be better since as a community together we are able to offer more than we can alone. I find my self filling my dispensers so much.. It would be easier if i could donate when i make stuff and simply give them cookies to this realm which can help so much more than i alone can........ Id like to donate and be able to direct new players here. I already craft clothes and tools for free for new players... So, maybe that puts me in application forms as crafter? Not sure.. But id like to at least have access to direct new players here if i can.. Thank you
  • Is there a need for a guard? I would like to be one :)
  • OMG CORTANA, WE CAN GET A WARP BUMPER
  • Wow.Thanks for being kind:).Now I have the machines I need
  • Hey Cortie:) I have a bunch of Cash Registers, I'm willing to donate some.
  • Wait but what's the realms name
  • Hey Cortie:) I have a bunch of Cash Registers, I'm willing to donate some.

I'll be in-game (I work in there)
  • @Cortana I fixed it
  • What name is the realm
  • Cortana said:

TheTimMan said:

Cortana said:

TheTimMan said:

Very understandable :) if you guys want to talk or something, can both send me a friend request :3 and thanks a whole lot again to you both for your donations. It really means a lot. If Athena wants to join, then I'll add her to the list :D
    MarieAra said:

Thanks Marie! I'll add you to the list and please, send me a friend request :3 I'm adding all the people that offer help so it's easier for us to communicate it game, not only on the forums.
    Should I add you?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2016
    I have like 300 cloths, tons of tools that are left in storage and covered in thick dusts. So yeah, I'll give it/craft it for you!

I always love doing this (And I've always been doing so), especially when they say the magical word: "Thank you".

Edit: Read my mail for more details :)
  • Ome ROme R Member
    I'll be a guard and make sure no lvl20+ takes something but if they do I can do nothing but tell you, and I'll make 100+ tools I'll start. Now :D!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Ah, just to notify @Cortana
    Can I donate my Cubit Maker Room?
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited June 2016
    Cool a place for newbies to get stuff that they need
  • May I ask What's a cubit maker room
  • CD87CD87 Member
    derarens said:

May I ask What's a cubit maker room

A room to make cubits lol
  • I still want to apply for crafting and supplying I've got supplies that would last over a long time that I've saved up over the year I've been playing
    Remo-z said:

I'll be a guard and make sure no lvl20+ takes something but if they do I can do nothing but tell you, and I'll make 100+ tools I'll start. Now :D!

You can't start without being recruited first of all... And I already mentioned that there's enough guards.

OMG CORTANA, WE CAN GET A WARP BUMPER

Don't add bumpers...all advanced players will grab cookies and take everything for themselves. I didn't add one for a reason. Also keep in mind to not sit there 24/7. It's all volunteer, just come there when you're free and have nothing else to do.

Sir.Pixel was kind enough to give me a tour of this beautiful spot after he saw my newbies section in my shop, which consists of many prize dispensers with clothes and basic tools. I think this option might be better since as a community together we are able to offer more than we can alone. I find my self filling my dispensers so much.. It would be easier if i could donate when i make stuff and simply give them cookies to this realm which can help so much more than i alone can........ Id like to donate and be able to direct new players here. I already craft clothes and tools for free for new players... So, maybe that puts me in application forms as crafter? Not sure.. But id like to at least have access to direct new players here if i can.. Thank you

I'll add you to the list as a crafter and a helper :3 feel free to tell newbies about this realm.

Also thanks everyone for your kind donations. It helps a lot ♥
    Lucaaa795 said:

umm cort,shouldnt in prize dispeners be only tools and crafting machines?
    Cause in a dispenser are only tree tops and palm tops ._.

Sigh -.-" I will clean those and refill on my own
  • Can i apply as a crafter? Helping Qbees is awesome!!

Can i apply as a crafter? Helping Qbees is awesome!!

Sure, I'll add you to the list.
  • Cortana said:

Can i apply as a crafter? Helping Qbees is awesome!!

Sure, I'll add you to the list.
    Cool Thanks, you may slap me for this, but where is the realm?