Helping Center for newbies. Reopening!

CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
edited July 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello! :3 I've made a new realm to help out our newbies more; it consists of dispensers with all basic tools and machines. If you're new, please feel free to visit and grab any tools and machines you need.
But please, keep in mind that this realm is oriented on our new players, be respectful and don't take anything if you're an advanced player, especially with a bunch of alts. Also feel free to spread the word about this realm in game, so newbies can easily find it and get the things they need! I also placed some rules and tips by both sides of the realm.

If you want to donate some spare tools or basic clothing, feel free to pass them onto any of our workers or me. I'd greatly appreciate any help. ♥ If you have any suggestions feel free to mail them via mailbox by the entrance!

Main realm part:
And our little personal crafting room:
20160626030555_1

Cortana
Horus
Professional Killer
Gollum
MarieAra
'Dragon'

Currently not providing any jobs, due to a bunch of issues we had previously.
Applications have been cancelled and old helpers have been removed from the list and had their permissions in rooms taken away.
If you've been helping out before, you can contact me in-game or via pm, if you still want to keep your position.

If you're willing to sell tools/materials for the cheap price and in bulk, please let me or any of the helpers know! :)

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    I can supply stuff and craft I made 196 stone hammers for the place today so if you run out tell me I can spare some but can I be a crafter @Cortana
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016
    Could I help? I can see if I can craft the tools too! Or I could guard as well
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Can only apply as a crafter or supply provider atm, @pickles2001
    And sure @origamibot, I'll put you on the list :3 can craft just some certain stuff of your choice, not all of the stuff we provide here
    edited June 2016
    Ok, and would it be usefull if I bring more advanced items for noobs, it could help get them up to speed @Cortana
    Btw, where is the realm? XD

Ok, and would it be usefull if I bring more advanced items for noobs, it could help get them up to speed @Cortana

Same as the name of the thread :D it's behind the town center. Just tools and such for now, can visit to see what we have here :3
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

'Helping Center for newbies' is the realm's name.
  • Kk
    Lucaaa795 said:

Can i apply? C:
    Crafter would fit :3

I'll add you to the list :)
  • Could I help monitor who grabs what? such as a high level player taking something that shouldn't.
  • I can craft, supply and be a helper. I have all crafting perks, so I can make anything pretty much.

Could I help monitor who grabs what? such as a high level player taking something that shouldn't.

Sure, I'll add you to the list

I can craft, supply and be a helper. I have all crafting perks, so I can make anything pretty much.

alright, will add you to the list :)
  • Can I be a crafter and help make sure a level 50 doesn't take items?
    BlueMist said:

Can I be a crafter and help make sure a level 50 doesn't take items?

Sure :3 will add you to the list.
  • BlueMist said:

Er, if they are level 50 there would be no point in doing so other than being a jerk

BlueMist said:

Er, if they are level 50 there would be no point in doing so other than being a jerk
    Well whoever guards, has to kick everyone above level 20 out of the realm >.< I almost shut down the whole thing because people don't read signs and take all the items, when they're able to craft it for themselves. The whole point is to provide these tools for new players only. Not advanced players with their alts, who'll sell it afterwards.
    edited June 2016

I can supply stuff and craft I made 196 stone hammers for the place today so if you run out tell me I can spare some but can I be a crafter @Cortana

When can I apply to be a guard also cortana I've had experience whilst guarding the box from a distance so why not give me a shot I have a keen eye too :) I caught those kuba accounts while now one else even thought of paying attention :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    There are some people who can't read unless we ask them to, Level 20+ people shouldnt be taking anything from the prize dps and the jobs of a guard is to make sure high levels dont take items but also to spot Alt accounts.

When can I apply to be a guard also cortana I've had experience whilst guarding the box from a distance so why not give me a shot I have a keen eye too :)
    Well you shattered my trust by taking stuff with an alt =_= so I can't tell now if that will happen.
    edited June 2016
    Cortana said:

When can I apply to be a guard also cortana I've had experience whilst guarding the box from a distance so why not give me a shot I have a keen eye too :)
    Well you shattered my trust by taking stuff with an alt =_= so I can't tell now if that will happen.
    It was just a workbench I can return that lol I learned my lesson >_< cmon you know I love to guard stuff it's my thing I always guard the raffle box everyday
    I'm a great person :( I can return the bench please
  • Cortana said:

It was just a workbench I can return that lol I learned my lesson >_< cmon

XD if I had an alt, I would use its perks to help even more (all my alts keep failing)
  • Cortana said:

BlueMist said:

Well whoever guards, has to kick everyone above level 20 out of the realm >.< I almost shut down the whole thing because people don't read signs and take all the items, when they're able to craft it for themselves. The whole point is to provide these tools for new players only. Not advanced players with their alts, who'll sell it afterwards.
    Wait I was reading through these comments and I'm a guard so I was wondering does EVERYONE above level twenty need to be banned right away? or just if they take something?
    edited June 2016

Cortana said:

BlueMist said:

Wait I was reading through these comments and I'm a guard so I was wondering does EVERYONE above level twenty need to be banned right away? or just if they take something?
    I think most of the workers are level 20 and up
    Example:I'm almost level 20

Cortana said:

BlueMist said:

Only if they take something, because it can be other helpers or just friends visiting :P
  • lisklisk Member
    What if the person is below level 20 but has something like a krampus or Easter umbrella would you ban them as well?
    yooswood said:

What if the person is below level 20 but has something like a krampus or Easter umbrella would you ban them as well?

They could've got that from a friend or a sibling... It goes only to levels, not items. What crafting has to do with vanity items anyway?
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    It is a shame that advanced greedy players won't heed your asking for a noob event to be for noob's. When I gave out 1200 registers over the last week, I saw higher level players brag that they had received 7 & 8 registers while noobs got none.
    I will support your efforts any way you need me to. Just say the word. I am not rich in cubits, but I have considerable resources at your disposal for this good effort.
    TheTimMan said:

It is a shame that advanced greedy players won't heed your asking for a noob event to be for noob's. When I gave out 1200 registers over the last week, I saw higher level players brag that they had received 7 & 8 registers while noobs got none.
    I will support your efforts any way you need me to. Just say the word. I am not rich in cubits, but I have considerable resources at your disposal for this good effort.

That's really sad that some players are like this, even when it's something small like tools and such, which are easily available to be crafted for the old players :/ instead of helping they just ruin all the nice things, we basically ran out of all the tools and machines within just an hour, because most of it was taken by the players of levels 30 and above, which we couldn't even ban right away. There were only me and Professional Killer when I just opened the realm. I was pretty surprised that some players decided to help me run this realm and I'd gladly add you to the team if you want to help us with anything :3
  • I can help guard if needed as well.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Hey. I'll apply to join as a crafter if any is required :P
    pysino said:

Hey. I'll apply to join as a crafter if any is required :P

I'll add you to the list :)