Who is your Best Friend in CC?

Comments

• My best friends are
    Thisisnotslim
    Mgnredeagle
    Quackers
    Chickenlips(sometimes gets on)
  • Hmmm... So many too choose from...

I think that the only people in this that i would consider 'best' friends would be Justmeg and Hinter. x3
    The people i Respect the most (besides the best friends) would be Dreadful KnoP, Beaveristic, and GreyCoralKing.
  • So What said:

So What said:

I have never met such great people on here so ill have definitely more than one. (not in order xd)

-Pixie
    -Penguinas
    -*Keen Dinosaur*
    -MrEd
    -CubeSensei
    -Mya-lovesit
    -fluffy303
    -Vew
    -TheDjdude12
    -Melaniod
    -Kalona
    -Melaniod
    -and you meg c: even if i don't know you as well
    They are all such great friends to me c:

Awwh raina<3 youre an amazing person too :3

I didnt know there were two Melans xP

• Aya PatataAya Patata Member
    edited April 2016
    Xxn33bxx
    EDIT. Taken MA and Hinter out.
  • I don't have any best friend.
    I only have friends. I have 2 irl friends but no best friends, my 2 irl friends are really nice I like them, but there not like my old best friend.
  • My best friend was relovat, sadly he left the game behind ;,(
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Mine is Un-Known. :3
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Almost everyone on my FL (friends list) are special to me and i call them friends.
    But if i had to choose who i am closest to.. I would have first say Ecklair and Rolim. We have been such close friends ingame for almost two years.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    @The 007 .
  • Keyko and Noureen
  • edited April 2016
    My best friend is []xxx[]:::::::::::::>, he has a strange name but I feel like we are so alike that we are almost like the same person. I admire how talented he is, albeit is a slight recluse. The way he helps others and is willing to go the distance for people inspires me to do the same. Just an all around really cool guy. If we ever met in real life I think we would be inseparable!

Not all people on my friends list I would consider my best friends but most I do. I love each and everyone of you who Tps to me keeping me company! Those who go on adventures with me, those who compliment and encourage me to build. I would not be a builder if it was not for all the wonderful people in CC who make me feel like what I am doing is worth it. I love to many people to list so do not think I forgot you, these are just some examples of people :D!

Hinter- In a game full of people who can not be trusted it feels good that someone trusts me on the level Hinter does. I can not express how privileged I feel to be his friend. What difference I am able to make in this game would not be possible without him. He provides a platform for me to make a difference. Two examples of this are being able to participate in the construction of game rooms and the second being able to host games. What Hinter has done for me is given the game an angle of purpose for me to keep playing that I know would not exist otherwise.

JustMeg- We both started at the same time nearly and both were baby builders who had no idea of what we were doing. We grew up together over the months becoming both recognized as power house builders. There are not many prolific builders in CC and to have had someone along side me that I could share ideas with/compare notes has made for a wonderful experience.

Bad Wolf- For always dancing and singing z(o.o)Z must I say more!

Keen Dinosaur- For being open and trusting me to be a person who she can talk to

Kalona- For being such a caring and loving person with other people than herself being her forefront concern.

Ecklair- For being so talented and showing me what can be done with building, also always going on rants that crack me up.

Chocolate Cream Puff- For being mature beyond your years and being a close companion who always looks up to me even though I don't feel like being worthy of looking up to.

Mr. Penguin- For being a TP stalker and keeping me from ever feeling alone. For the conversations that I do not feel like I have to censor.

I could keep going on but I would explode the comment section :)! There are so many other people who I value like Tammers, MA, and MOAR. I just do not want to end up writing a novel I could then sell lol.
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited April 2016
    So What said:

I have never met such great people on here so ill have definitely more than one. (not in order xd)

-Pixie
    -Penguinas
    -*Keen Dinosaur*
    -MrEd
    -CubeSensei
    -Mya-lovesit
    -fluffy303
    -Vew
    -TheDjdude12
    -Melaniod
    -Kalona
    -Melaniod

I cri

Best friend: me, myself, and i
    >.>
  • So What said:

-Pixie
    -Penguinas
    -*Keen Dinosaur*
    -MrEd
    -CubeSensei
    -Mya-lovesit
    -fluffy303
    -Vew
    -TheDjdude12
    -Melaniod
    -Kalona
    -Melaniod

I cri

Best friend: me, myself, and i
    >.>

Rofl Jose x3 its oke you have me <3
  • Best friend: me, myself, and i
    >.>

Rofl Jose x3 its oke you have me <3</p>

:3 and megggyyyyy

• I wonder if anyone has posted about me
  • Best Friend?
    I have no best friends they all scammed me and i don't have any trusted friend :(
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2016
    My awesome friends :) The ones with <3 means best friends! :D
    If you don't have a <3 sign it does not mean I don't like you as much as the others, it's just I don't hangout with you as much, so I don't know you as well as the others! :)
    --GreyCoralKing--<3
    Gdog<3
    Rabbi<3
    JustMeg<3
    Chickthulhu<3
    Superxtreme<3
    Cubic Mom<3
    Jack Sparrow<3
    OkByMe
    Momo
    Sir Tod<3
    Importtuner<3
    Rolim
    Pixie
    Ibuki-San<3
    Mr. Penguin
    Siddy
    Coobies(CubeSensei)<3
    Melanoid
    Lunarisci
    TheDJDude<3
    SarahBern<3
    Ambersecent
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2016
    Midnight (my cat) and OkumaZ who happens to be my friend irl
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    My best friends are:
    Mythologist
    Jameswiggs
    Cowbug
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Hmmm my best friends? I don't really have best friends, I have great amazing friends! :D Superxtreme was my first friend on here aka my cheese buddy ever since I first started xD then I have Pixie & Hinter who have been true friends as well and has been there for me through the ups and downs and always there to make me laugh and feel better when I have a rough day :3 and I can't forget about GreyCoralKing who always brightens my day with the things he says, the remarks that crack me up xD and just him being himself and having a great personality :D Oh and another great friend I have is GimmeMah:OFace who doesnt play much as she use to, but we still keep contact out of game and have good laughs ^-^ Then I also have Rolim, Ecklair, Horus, TheScruffyLumberjack, Cortana, MrEd, Gdog, Chickthulhu, CowBug, Ware, 'Dragon' Penguinas, and Kewb_Segblock. One of the most precious things in life and aside of love, they make the world a better place for us.^-^ And I could go on more about other great friends I have but it would take up way too much space so I will leave it at that :P
  • My best friend on CC is EVERYONE!!! :D
  • I has no friends I haven't seen anyone post my name up XD
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Bestest friend? I have many friends but here is a few

Nolana - Being kind and caring to me and all the other Sugardalians

Luna - For always making me laugh and does fun things with me some times :3 (like killing mines, helping me with builds thanks for that help with the pixel art totoro btw :3 and ect.)

Miimii - Sadly she has found a new game... but she has always helped me learn the game and always played with me :) no matter what time of day she would be there :3

Tabuu - Iv'e known this nub for a long time now, always been there for me and a easy person to talk to and he listens, always makes me laugh ^^

Mya-lovesit - Iv'e known her for a long time like LONG time almost as long as Miimii but she has always been there for me, cared and listen to my stories, alwas there for me to make me laugh, always helped cheer me up.

Prettycutegirl - She doesn't have forums but this person is no nice to me, she cares for me and ALWAYS makes me laugh!

Angel GambitCJM - Angel has been with me for since i was a noob and she has always been kind to me and she never got mad at me! that's a first!

That's it! Don't get mad if you weren't put up on here i have many friends left but i don't want to be typing all day xD Also don't get mad if you don't like the description i gave of you if you are on here (they were pretty hard to make tbh)!
  • Fluffy303 said:

Bestest friend? I have many friends but here is a few

Tabuu - Iv'e known this nub for a long time now, always been there for me and a easy person to talk to and he listens, always makes me laugh ^^

I just realized I am Tabuu.
    I just realized she called me a nub.
    I just realized her Steam Nickname for me is "Some Nub"
    I just realized I am someone's best friend.
    I feel the same way Fluffers. <3

• *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited April 2016

I has no friends I haven't seen anyone post my name up XD

I know quite a few here too, and im not listed either.
    But i've only been playing about a month n a half. And i'm still getting to know u too.
    So as for mentioning u here, i think ur pretty awesome so far, and ur on my friends list!
    And as for my list, well, im gonna have to log in to get names spelled right cause i shorten my homies names when we chat normally, lol...
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember

I am on more peoples best friend list then I thought I'd be on <3</p>

You're on Mine ;P

But why not share your list?

Mine is:
    Raphie (Yes he quited but he will forever be in my heart)
    @719matmat
    @Mr. Penguin
    Hewa Pro

Boot^t was one, but he did something and now I dont even know if he still plays xD

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    My Noob Bestfriends: @icelight313 & @""Food 87"
    Peace Bros XD
  • KalonaKalona Member
    edited April 2016
    My best friends in cc would have to be included in this list!:

~ DimeSky
    ~ Ecklair
    ~ So What
    ~ *Keen Dinosaur*
    ~ MrEd
    ~ TheDJDude12
    ~ Ryangles
    ~ JustMeg
    ~ GreyCoralKing
    ~ Hinter
    ~ Pixie
    ~ -Diruku-
    ~ Moe no Wing (Momo)
    ~ BlueSwordsman
    ~ IceTamTam33$PUPPY
    ~ Replicant_wxL
    ~ BJDware
    ~ Rolim
    ~ Error404
    ~ Wurfino
    ~ Rabbi
    ~ Xe-No
    ~ MAOU
    ~ Jose_Candy
    ~ Sid
    ~ MiniBronze
    ~ Arlo
    ~ Storm Andy :D
    ~ Daisy Love
    ~ Melaniod
    ~ Madame Angel
    ~ Perfct
    ~ Fluffy303

I feel so blessed to know so many people that I may call my friends! I don't think I would be myself without having their support, and helping support them also! There may soon be many more people I can call my friends. But for now, there is my list of those I call my friends. Though I know in my heart that these people on this list, should be there! I am all so grateful that they are people I call my friends! Thank you guys -GreyCoralKing- said:
    "Kalona- For being such a caring and loving person with other people than herself being her forefront concern."

Aww Grey! You are so sweet! *^^* <3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

So What said:

-Pixie
    -Penguinas
    -*Keen Dinosaur*
    -MrEd
    -CubeSensei
    -Mya-lovesit
    -fluffy303
    -Vew
    -TheDjdude12
    -Melaniod
    -Kalona
    -Melaniod