Who is your Best Friend in CC?

justmegjustmeg Member
edited February 2016 in Community
I'm sure everyone here has friends in the game. (What's cc without friends, anyway.) And those friendships will all surely have a story intertwined with them. It's the stories that define and make each friendship so special.

This thread is dedicated to those special people who we spend (may they be a few minutes, or countless hours of) our time with. You can share the story of how you first met, or maybe the laughs you've shared with them. Or maybe just describe them, and tell us why they are so special to you :)

I guess I'll start:
I've been playing the game for a while now, and I know how it feels being left behind. Most of my closest friends I met early in the game have quit, which sucks. Only a few still play with me, and one of them is Effy. Effy and I may not be as close as before, but I still want to talk about her for the simple reason of her being awesome. :P Even though I'm a few years older than her, she still surprises me sometimes because she is so witty and funny. We'd spend the whole day in my realm, just busting out our favorite lyrics and songs. She also never fails to crack me up with her little jokes :P

Comments

• No best friend. I just joined this game
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    My bestie Left Me Here It Is:
    Tisya
    Wrongturn

Now i only got 1 bestie
    Shafaska
  • currycrab said:

No best friend. I just joined this game

I'm sure you'll find someone you can trust when the time comes :)
  • edited February 2016
    Ive been playing for over 8 months now, and I got loads of trusted friends. Here are those friends that I trust and have atleast 1 realm/room of mine that they are trusted in.

The Death Reaper
    Lucaaa795
    MarioMario 2.0
    Chaddy
    "The Rightmaker"
    Tf2 Medic
    Sneakysem (quitted friend T^T)
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Best friend o.o I..... have one best friend in CC, his name is Normany, we met long time ago at the middle (nearly Christmas)of first winter in cubic, >_< when I met him I felt that he would be a nice and successful boy in future, and some days or weeks after we met, my real best friend quit from cubic, we spent days together, until he bought cubits, and became patron, he met some new friend.. And I thought I lost him forever, but when the quest pack 2 released, he was the first one that ask me to do the quest together... some days later he told me that the admin would choose some new mod at June 2015, and some weeks after that (told me about the admin would choose new mod) he met his real old friend, and three day later he told me that his old friend just hacked his acc..... and I lost him forever T^T
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I have no best friend yet, but I feel like I'm going to have one very soon. I'm friend with a French person and we are helping each other which is pretty cool and fun.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    My best friend is Bobby (my cheese hat) ツ
  • My best friends are Saff and #Flawless and ofcourse my Pumpkin Pet Thumper <3
  • Best friend o.o I..... have one best friend in CC, his name is Normany, we met long time ago at the middle (nearly Christmas)of first winter in cubic, >_< when I met him I felt that he would be a nice and successful boy in future, and some days or weeks after we met, my real best friend quit from cubic, we spent days together, until he bought cubits, and became patron, he met some new friend.. And I thought I lost him forever, but when the quest pack 2 released, he was the first one that ask me to do the quest together... some days later he told me that the admin would choose some new mod at June 2015, and some weeks after that (told me about the admin would choose new mod) he met his real old friend, and three day later he told me that his old friend just hacked his acc..... and I lost him forever T^T

Im back Lightosphere! xD

And this is my best friend :D
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    I can't really find any loyal and trustable friends these days, even on the game. But I'd have to say that my best friends would have to be PrototypeZedd, and kas. Zedd's a great guy, and has always been one! Kas. She hasn't been online for a while, and I truly miss her D: She's been there every step of the way. She's been my other half ever since I joined cc :3
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Sugardale faaaaam, leggo ( \( ○ △ ○ )/ )
  • My best friend is David King. No words can explain why he is my best friend.
  • I have a bff but he isn't online much! Then I have Audio Rush!
    Still nothing separates me from my real bestie Ryan9903
    Or AmyLovesPuppies
  • 1.*>MoZZ<*
    2.Snoopy31/MrPeep (quit)
    3.Likeag6 (quit)
    4. Lumpy Cuduping_47_07
    5.Arie_Bro
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I don't have best friends. But I like to think every one of my friends are my best friends :)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Don't have best friends, just friends. One of my good friends are.. Jameswiggs >.<, great Player, met him over at growtopia, old times..but he dosent really play cc much but I usually meet him at fun run 2 and Growtopia, he's level 32, fun times happens >.<

My friends are:
    Donald Trump
    Golden Panda
    Miss Hades
    -Geo- (Donald Trump)
  • I can't really find any loyal and trustable friends these days, even on the game. But I'd have to say that my best friends would have to be PrototypeZedd, and kas. Zedd's a great guy, and has always been one! Kas. She hasn't been online for a while, and I truly miss her D: She's been there every step of the way. She's been my other half ever since I joined cc :3

>.> I think Kas hates me now...
  • - Nero Jaws (quit :Q:)
    - Other Cat Men Human People Things.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    -Dawn- said:

I can't really find any loyal and trustable friends these days, even on the game. But I'd have to say that my best friends would have to be PrototypeZedd, and kas. Zedd's a great guy, and has always been one! Kas. She hasn't been online for a while, and I truly miss her D: She's been there every step of the way. She's been my other half ever since I joined cc :3

>.> I think Kas hates me now...
    HOW/WHY?
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I have a few best friends. They have supported me whenever ive needed help :

Wurf
    Growdle
    >Tada<
    Mr. Penguin [ I still regard him as one of my best friends ] :)
  • Why do you still regard him? What does that mean, did you fall out?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    My IN GAME BestFriends O.O
    (and thank you 007 awesome 007)

¤The Death Reaper
    ¤007 Awesome 007
    ¤Tf2 Medic
    ¤Assassination
    ¤mun :) (Kind Of Quiet)
    ¤"Netopia Light"(A.K.A Me XD)
    ¤Toothless(I Forgot His/Her
    Full Name

The Rest Are My FRIENDS......................

~"The RightMaker"
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    My best friends in cubic castles are.

Loppydroopy
    Bella!
    Victor55 (he hasn't been online in forever but we did everything together)
    The Pixel
    Mr. Penguin.
    I'm sure I have more but the way cubic castles runs is that friends come and go from the game. I've never had a fight with any of these friends but I know that some of them don't get along with each other. :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I am on more peoples best friend list then I thought I'd be on <3
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    *Not on anyone's list*

My best friend is without a doubt :Psych:
    She is always right there when I need someone and she never hates on me nor my personality. No matter how sad I am shes always there to spam me on Skype. Thank you Joy <3

-Wolfie
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Well at least 3 people mentioned me at the 1st place to 2nd place :3
  • Raina MarieRaina Marie Member
    edited April 2016
    I have never met such great people on here so ill have definitely more than one. (not in order xd)

-Pixie
    -Penguinas
    -*Keen Dinosaur*
    -MrEd
    -CubeSensei
    -Mya-lovesit
    -fluffy303
    -Vew
    -TheDjdude12
    -Melaniod
    -Kalona
    -Melaniod
    -xxbad wolfxx
    -*mentally insane*
    -faith.
    -perfct
    -annie-codydoo
    -Mr. penguin
    -Aura
    -Fluffy303
    -Mya-lovesit
    -Jose_candy (probs too late to see dis. sowwie forgot you at first, i have a bad brain)
    They are all such great friends to me c:

though the people I trust and have known for a long time are:
    TheDjDude12
    MrEd
    Vew
    *Keen Dinosaur*
    Pixie
    Penguinas (wifey 4eva <3)
    CubeSensei
    Aura
    kalona
  • Raina MarieRaina Marie Member
    edited April 2016
    So What said:

I have never met such great people on here so ill have definitely more than one. (not in order xd)

-Pixie
    -Penguinas
    -*Keen Dinosaur*
    -MrEd
    -CubeSensei
    -Mya-lovesit
    -fluffy303
    -Vew
    -TheDjdude12
    -Melaniod
    -Kalona
    -Melaniod