Who is your Best Friend in CC?

124»

Comments

• CroubictCroubict Member
    edited May 2016
    My best friend in CC is scooper, candy jew, nayla syakira, farahmumtazah, YakuZha, LucyCrow, Lucia Milly, *Lim*Kevin*$, *BarBaro*
  • MY BEST FRIENDS ARE

TIGEROO
    ROXYDASH
    IMAOLAURA
    ALIZAIN01
    SHUKRANMOMIN

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    edited May 2016
    David King
    Cat Amp
    JustMeg

And again of course no one mentioned me because I don't really spend time making new friends.
    XD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

My best friend is David King. No words can explain why he is my best friend.

lol, David's one of my many close/best friends too, and my oldest friend.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    edited May 2016
    Lol so many people friends with David King. I spend 90% of my time with him XD.
    If i have to choose 1 friend, it would be him.
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited May 2016
    Well for me, I am consider many as my best friends. But I think I will do a sum-up

@Perfct - Of all people I never realised she would end up being my main best friend. She is my virtual sister and I will stay by her through thick and thin (I think that's the saying). She is my Huun as I am hers. Ly Dewey Bug. XD

@Teardrop - I know a lot of things has changed since, but regardless of that you are still were always one of my best friends. The deep conversations, wacky jokes and funny stories never failed to bring a smile on my face. And remember, I AM KEEPING IT PG. *winks* Just an inside jokes, for y'all confused people.

@Royale King , @xX Juicy Xx , @Pyreon , @Yakroo - You guys are getting a group one. You guys might be more of Tear's friend than mine, but I think of you as my best friends as well. I have seen you all in you happy days and sad days but I still love you as my friends. So Royale, you are fab. Tooty, you are still a fruity cutie patootie booty. Pyrate you and me can rule HPA when Tear is afk *cackles*. And Yakie Poo, P!ATD forever

@Sir. Pixel @Mr. Penguin you two are getting random features because despite the fact I don't speak to you as much (with one of you not even being on my friends list) I believe our conversations are hilarious. Iggy, just remember that advert we went through together. And Fifi, despite me not being a nut we CAN STILL BE NUTTY GEEZERS.

And to those who are sat there thinking, "Hey! I am really good friends with Nutzi (now Eloquence)! How come I didn't get a mention??" Well let me tell you something. I might've not written a special mini paragraph for you but that doesn't make you any less important than those I wrote one for. I love hanging out with you and I think that you hold a lot of potential for the future. Love you all. XD (P.S I am writing on a tab, so I think something went funny with the @ links. So if that is the case, my apologies)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Eloquence said:

Well for me, I am consider many as my best friends. But I think I will do a sum-up

@Perfct - Of all people I never realised she would end up being my main best friend. She is my virtual sister and I will stay by her through thick and thin (I think that's the saying). She is my Huun as I am hers. Ly Dewey Bug. XD

@Teardrop - I know a lot of things has changed since, but regardless of that you are still were always one of my best friends. The deep conversations, wacky jokes and funny stories never failed to bring a smile on my face. And remember, I AM KEEPING IT PG. *winks* Just an inside jokes, for y'all confused people.

@Royale King , @xX Juicy Xx , @Pyreon , @Yakroo - You guys are getting a group one. You guys might be more of Tear's friend than mine, but I think of you as my best friends as well. I have seen you all in you happy days and sad days but I still love you as my friends. So Royale, you are fab. Tooty, you are still a fruity cutie patootie booty. Pyrate you and me can rule HPA when Tear is afk *cackles*. And Yakie Poo, P!ATD forever

@Sir. Pixel @Mr. Penguin you two are getting random features because despite the fact I don't speak to you as much (with one of you not even being on my friends list) I believe our conversations are hilarious. Iggy, just remember that advert we went through together. And Fifi, despite me not being a nut we CAN STILL BE NUTTY GEEZERS.

And to those who are sat there thinking, "Hey! I am really good friends with Nutzi (now Eloquence)! How come I didn't get a mention??" Well let me tell you something. I might've not written a special mini paragraph for you but that doesn't make you any less important than those I wrote one for. I love hanging out with you and I think that you hold a lot of potential for the future. Love you all. XD (P.S I am writing on a tab, so I think something went funny with the @ links. So if that is the case, my apologies)

Awe Hazel Poo <3 ☺
  • TeardropTeardrop Member
    edited May 2016
    Eloquence said:

Awww. I'll do it too! XD
    *copies everything*
    JK.

I also have a lot of people that I consider my best friend but these people that I will mention below will be those that made a big impact in my life in-game and in real life.

*Eiyoh* - He was my first "real" best friend. He's been with me since I was a newbie and until now. It's already been a year since then and he's still like a brother to me. Cheers, bro!

*Bonnie* - Or Bonnica Magica. I didn't expect her to be my best friend. We never actually talked before and one day, she TP-ed to me and BAM, we kept doing holla wars together. It was more of love-hate relationship. But hey, I love you Bonbonniepi. :D

@Naegi Kun @Pyreon @""xX Juicy Xx" - Also known as The Tripod. I'm really thankful that they stood by me and they always got my back. I also got your back, brothers. If I will be working on a new project, I always call them. These guys are amazing. Naegi Kun's the one that works quietly and goes AFK quietly as well. Pyreon who talks a lot, he's the joker of the group and there's Juicy who stays focused and handles the additional creativity. It's fun to hang out with them.

@Yakroo - Yakieroo is the independent one. And I know that I can always count on him whenever I'm AFK or doing something else. He's someone really dedicated to HPA, which I'm also thankful for.

@Royale King - Royale King is one of the sweetest and fabulous member I've ever had. He knows how to make someone feel better. He makes bad puns. SORRY. TOGETHER WITH PYREON. Haha. But at the same time, I like his passion for the good things. Stay Fab. XD

@Eloquence - Or also known as Nutzi. I don't know how to do this without making it seem like a love letter. Haha. (Are you reading this? :P). It's safe to say that she knows me better than anyone else, and probably better than me. Whenever I'm stuck in a situation or in dilemma, she always pops in my head and I always have to get her opinion. Which helps me a lot. She's someone that I will always need. I love thee marvelously well. :P

Hope's Peak Academy Family - You guys are the best. Some people say that Hope's Peak Academy is awesome because of me, it's not like that. It's because of everyone. HPA won't be HPA without its members. You guys have no idea how much appreciate each of you.

CLAN POLICY #9: SPREAD LOVE!

WEWEASE THE KWAKENS!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited May 2016
    Eloquence said:

Teardrop said:

Eloquence said:

Awww. I'll do it too! XD
    *copies everything*
    JK.

I also have a lot of people that I consider my best friend but these people that I will mention below will be those that made a big impact in my life in-game and in real life.

*Eiyoh* - He was my first "real" best friend. He's been with me since I was a newbie and until now. It's already been a year since then and he's still like a brother to me. Cheers, bro!

*Bonnie* - Or Bonnica Magica. I didn't expect her to be my best friend. We never actually talked before and one day, she TP-ed to me and BAM, we kept doing holla wars together. It was more of love-hate relationship. But hey, I love you Bonbonniepi. :D

@Naegi Kun @Pyreon @""xX Juicy Xx" - Also known as The Tripod. I'm really thankful that they stood by me and they always got my back. I also got your back, brothers. If I will be working on a new project, I always call them. These guys are amazing. Naegi Kun's the one that works quietly and goes AFK quietly as well. Pyreon who talks a lot, he's the joker of the group and there's Juicy who stays focused and handles the additional creativity. It's fun to hang out with them.

@Yakroo - Yakieroo is the independent one. And I know that I can always count on him whenever I'm AFK or doing something else. He's someone really dedicated to HPA, which I'm also thankful for.

@Royale King - Royale King is one of the sweetest and fabulous member I've ever had. He knows how to make someone feel better. He makes bad puns. SORRY. TOGETHER WITH PYREON. Haha. But at the same time, I like his passion for the good things. Stay Fab. XD

@Eloquence - Or also known as Nutzi. I don't know how to do this without making it seem like a love letter. Haha. (Are you reading this? :P). It's safe to say that she knows me better than anyone else, and probably better than me. Whenever I'm stuck in a situation or in dilemma, she always pops in my head and I always have to get her opinion. Which helps me a lot. She's someone that I will always need. :P

Hope's Peak Academy Family - You guys are the best. Some people say that Hope's Peak Academy is awesome because of me, it's not like that. It's because of everyone. HPA won't be HPA without its members. You guys have no idea how much appreciate each of you.

WEWEASE THE KWAKENS!
    Awww <3 Fab o3o
    It'll take awhile to write my list of best friends (a whole year) so yeah... XDD
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Teardrop said:

WEWEASE THE KWAKENS!

^Best Quote Ever XD
    From HPA Family: "Thank You Tiara Poo For Making Hope's Peak Academy And We'll Try Our Best To Help Each Other And Participate In Events And Be Active & Just Have Fun!
    Btw Nice To See Ur Not Always Afk This Past Months, We Truly Appreciate Our Great Leader And We Are So Honored To Have U... And Ur Cookies XP"
  • JawadJawad Member
    My best friends? The following:

*LazyLacey*
    Anguishire
    Annie-Codydoo
    Soccer_Girl 23
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Jawad said:

My best friends? The following:

*LazyLacey*
    Anguishire
    Annie-Codydoo
    Soccer_Girl 23

Wow Jawad haven't seen you in a long time :v
  • My bf surely is Otaku Doidaum he is so nice to me,always whisper funny things to me,and make my day slightly amazing everytime we talk,he is my bread slice pal <3
This discussion has been closed.