Would You Rather?

Comments

• Dirt >:0

Would you rather eated by a giant monster? >:0
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don't understand what the would you rather is ..

Would you rather be level -1 or level 61?
  • Level 61 -3-

Would you rather be awesome but no one knows you or be poor but a lot of people knows you?
  • Poor but lots of ppl know me so they can be my servents :33333

Would You Rather Die by Your Dog (If you have a dog)eating you or die by your friends kill you
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    die by my friends, family is more important then friends

would you rather eat insects for 1 month, or dont eat anything for 1 month
  • I would rather not eat anything because usually a month consists of 4 weeks and 5 weeks without food leads to starvation and starvation leads you to die. definitely without.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you rather go without ice cream for the rest of your life, or without pizza for the rest of your life? (Really hard isn't it) :p
  • With out pizza I love ice cream

Would your rather play Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh for the rest of your life
  • Would you rather starve of dealth or die of thirst
    edited March 2017
    Die of thirst lol, but you have missed to answer sneaky's question..

Would you rather play soccer or football

V- no they arent... Football is the american football (brown ball, helmets, punches those things...)
    [soccer has white/black ball, normal clothes, kicks, those things...]
  • um arent they same?
  • Soccer for sure.

Would ya rather be a flightless duck or a flying chicken?
  • Flightless duck, Would you rather Only drink Moldy Water Or Only eat 20 year old Raw Beef. (These apply to every meal and Snack).
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You say 2 things that are precisly the same, so i say none (since they are the same you didnt make a second one ha!)
    Would you rather eat for the rest of your life carrots or eat the rest of your life burgers? (If you think right you know what let live you longer :P)
  • (Hi Tumble) and I choose nice enemy. Really, the mean friend is the enemy lol.

Would you rather be a billionare or a movie star?
  • Bilionare and make my own movies *put sunglasses* *MLG WOOOOOO*

Would you rather have 100 doogs or a umbrella?
    Level 60.

Would you rather have your full name as everyone's name in cc (In real life name) or have your face as everyone's profile picture? (Your real face)
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    Real Face, no one would know it was me so..It would just be like a Preset picture.. Would you rather Have 1 Idea of your choice come true in cc (Nothing chesty like endless choices). Or Get 1 item which will come in 5 years. (The Ideas don't count towards things from the future).
  • 1 item that will come in 5 years

Would you rather have unlimited items or unlimited cubits
  • Unlimited Cubit

Would you rather have a umbrella or pjs + halo + krampus
  • Pjs+Halo+Krampus

Would you rather have a thousand friends
    OR anything you wish comes true (1 wish)
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    Anything i wish comes true, i could wish for friends lol..But i would probably use my wish to make all mine, and few others ideas come true so cc can improve. Would you rather Have a Permanent mute Or have a Nuke go off in all the rooms and realms you ever build in? (Alts cannot bypass the mute or nukes, it spreads between the accounts you create).
  • Thaat one is tough. Permanent mute.

Would you rather have no friends and have unlimited cubits, or have a bunch of friends but have 1k cubits?
  • Easy, I would have unlimited cubits but have 0 friends xD

Would you rather have 500k + Krampus + halo but everyone dislkes you OR have 25
    Common items and everyone likes you :D
  • 25 common item and everyone like me :D

Would you rather have 100 friend but poor or have 50 friend but rich
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017
    Aj Baryza said:

25 common item and everyone like me :D

Would you rather have 100 friend but poor or have 50 friend but rich

50 Friends but rich.
    Would you rather:
    a) Have Unlimited C, But will be known as a top scammer.
    b)Have less (5000) c, But will be known as best respectful/mature player
    c)Have the double of c right now, But will be known as nothing.
    edited March 2017
    i would choose c), mature people already know me as mature and respectful player

would you rather destroy your device with viruses or sleep in a bed with lots of insects for 1 entire night... (none of the insects are dangerous...)
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited March 2017
    I would Destroy My Device lol

Would You Rather Hide From Your fear, or Face your fear?
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    2 is better than 1 and what if said person is 1 second away from death? Now, would you rather watch Only Dragon ball (All versions except non-official and have to watch at least 5 before playing/doing anything except eating etc). Or Only Watch Fairy Tail (But not be allowed to play games, Including in real life and Only eat Twice a day Main meals). Quite a creative one, :p
    Only be able to watch Dragon Ball (Only because of the word Dragon)

Would you rather be accused of scamming and everyone thinks it's true, or scam someone and nobody knows about it. (You scam 100,000c + from another player.)
  • I would rather be accused. :)

Would you rather sleep with an animal you don't like that likes you, or an animal you do like that doesn't like you.