Would You Rather?

Comments

• Super popular on YouTube C:

Would you rather be a super famous mod or a back-of-the-line admin that people don't know?

❤️
  • I would be super famous mod.

Would u be a scammer with tons of of frends or honest but forever alone?
  • Honest and forever alone

Would you rather have spaghetti or mac and cheese?
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited October 2016
    #Elfie said:

I'd go with my family for Oct. 31.

Would you rather Sweat blood or Cry Blood?

'Dragon' said:

Hmm.. I would rather sweat blood.

Actually, I wouldn't sweat blood if I were you >:O.
    Why? Nobody could ever stop sweating. You'd be very pale after going to the gym ^-^'
    But, if you cry blood, you can stop crying whenever!

I'd rather have Spaghetti.

Would you rather choose Sans as your favorite Undertale character or Papyrus?

• oefooefo Member
    edited October 2016
    SANS OFC!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA HE IS VERY CUTE :3

Would you rather die because fall from 100th floor or die because drinking poison?
  • Umm die because of drinking poison cause ill decide when i will drink it duuhh

Would you rather have a billion dollar car but you will get stuck on the driver seat and never get it off or have a junky car and ur not stuck in the seat and have a sad family
  • Junky car....I guess. Too hard XD

Would you rather be stuck up a tree forever or stuck in a hole forever (but ppl bring u food etc) and u CANNOT gte out!
  • Stuck up in a tree! :D I can climb other trees like a monkey and stuff x3 If a tree gets chopped down, I move to another one!

Would you rather be a CC Pet for a day or, become a mod for a day?
  • mmm A CC pet because I could just follow whoever is my owner and see what they do :D

Would you rather Be Banned From Cubic Castles - Or - Always Have 0 Cubits
  • Have 0 cubits I can get some from mining XD

Would you rather jump in the window or jump in a 50 floor building
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Uh.. Jump in the window!

Would you rather have 3 extra toes on each foot or 3 extra fingers on each hand?
  • Toes would be creepy and (no shoes that fit!) and fingers is so visible....aaa....i guesa fingerss....

Would you rather be hot all the time or copd all the time NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO? (Me, I'd be cold all the time XD)
  • I would be cold!

Would you rather....Be rich with no frends,or poor with friends?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    what i have now, poor with friends (well i hope the people i see as friends see me as a friend too)

would you rather... drown to death (painfull and horrible) but you can say goodbye to everyone or be killed in a very fast death (so you wont even notice) but dont have the time to say goodbye? (just dont argue it pls)
  • Drown to death but say goodbye!

Would you.................rather be a forum mod or in game mod?
  • Game Mod: Not everyone uses forums ;3

Would you rather look out a window to show your sad OR look at a Windows computer screen to show ur sad? :3
  • Look at a windows computer screen to show I'm sad XD

Would u rather have 1 million cubits or the ability to duplicate items?
  • Ability to duplicate items... PLUS if I duplicate them and sell those I'll get cubits too! XD

Would you rather go to gamer heaven or normal heaven?
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited November 2016
    Wowo that's teeerrriibllee! I guess the last one, I wouldnt want to be famous or famous because so rude. I dont even wanna be famous in the first plazce, let alone jailed! :O
    ~~~

Would ya rather be able to design stuff and get your opinion noted by staff and help build official things like a new lobby with admin and mods but no one likes you and you're famous for being rude and a scammer

OR

You're just a normal poor player but you are friends with every admin and mod but you have no frie ds, poor, and also a noob...But the admin and mods all are your bffs, too
  • Normal and poor player - I like to stay humble :3

Imagine you drank water from "the fountain of youth". You are now a 12 year old. Answer the question as a 12 year old :3

Would you rather be a straight A student at school
    or
    Would you rather be a mod at the age of under 18 :D
  • Straight A student in school :D
    When I was 12 my grades were rip in math haha ;w;

Would you rather have the most amazing friends that you were hella close with in CC and have not as close friends irl
    OR
    Would you rather have really close friends irl but you never knew that they were not as close as you thought they were. (considering you never played CC)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited November 2016
    oml too hard to choose... Choice a

Eat a peice of chocolate that looks like poo

Or

Eat poo
    Chocolate that looks like poo.. It's chocolate no matter what it looks like. :3

Would you rather be stuck with my profile pic as your profile pic forever, @pickles2001 >.> or be stuck with a profile pic of a chicken?
  • Picture of a chicken cause I can photoshop myself on the chicken :P and make it normal trololololololkl

Picture of a chicken cause I can photoshop myself on the chicken :P and make it normal trololololololkl

You forgot the "Would you rather?" xD soooo...

Would you rather be in a desert of Antarctica?
  • Nope..!

Would you rather have a tons of friends who always got your back or be rich forever

edited January 2017
    Be rich forever.. Jk I would rather have a lot of friends. :)

Would you rather be a dog or a cat?
  • A cat. Dogs are noisy af ;-;
    Would you rather be naked in CC or forced to wear a newbie outfit?
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited January 2017
    Newbie outfit cuz naked is even more noobish

Would you rather be a mod or admin?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Admin...In my own game :3

Would you rather be killed or kill? Muhehehehe