Would You Rather?

Comments

• I would rather be accused. :)

Would you rather sleep with an animal you don't like that likes you, or an animal you do like that doesn't like you.

An animal i like that doesn't like me cuz a puppy wont have time to kill me i'll die from its
    cuteness

Would you rather sleep forever or never sleep again?
    (Makes no sense? Yeah im sleepy)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    Never Sleep again, i mostly dont sleep anyways...

would you rather update your computer and lose your old indie games and play new games
    or dont update it and continue with the old indie games, but be unable to download new games?
  • Update my computer,lose indie games and play new games cuz IDK what "indie" games are...

Would you rather become a moderator in-game and in the forums OR be a beta tester and have 500K
  • moderator. cubits aren't everything.

Would you rather be the only cubic castles player or have 200 other players that are all scammers.
  • Hmm tough one, if every player was a scammer then they would all be banned so i say just be the only cc player UNTIL others join cc.
  • Be stuck in version 0.1 c:
    Would u rather be drowned or be stabbed to die?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Stabbed o-o

Would you rather stop all the hate towards Cubic Castles or have a umbrella?
  • Stop all the hate.

Would you rather own 30 doog pets or 1 krampus mask?
  • PortanaPortana Member
    edited March 2017
    1 krampus mask
    Would u rather go to a rusty prison and then earn 1 mil cubits after ur free or doesn't go to prison and be poor forever?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited March 2017
    Go to prison and earn 1 mil c, i heard there's a fancy prison that has great technology

Would you rather
    have 1 virtual friend that doesnt hurt you but you will never have any friends except her or tons of friend irl that hurts you sometimes but you will not have any virtual friends
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited April 2017
    Have no friends, don't need friends to accomplish life.
    Would you rather eat food or drink beverages? (Can be any food or beverage)
  • That's not true at all, it depends on the way you see Life as a completion, saying that if you have a job you have a life is completely wrong, at least to my religion. In other words both the have no friends and have no life both lead to having no life in which i would refuse to answer it. Beverages, i am English so i would call it fizzy drinks or the actual name of it. But sure drink. Would you rather Have complete control over cc or over your president? Both cannot be related to each other like you can't add a president to cc or making the president give you control over cc.
  • have control over cc. Won't state why as it would probably cause Trump/Clinton arguments.

Would u rather have 1mil c or have an umbrella
  • 1 mil c, no one buys umbrella, and i dont actually like it

Would you rather try to find bunnyzilla or treezilla?
    300th comment!

Aaaand, hm, Treezilla! I would prefer thousands of trunks over the stuff bunnyzilla gives out.

Would you rather be a normal player or a hated moderator?
  • normal player

Would u rather be rich but have a careless family or be poor but have a loving family
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    Poor but loving family, in a way already do. Would you rather be forced to change your name (Cannot be the same whatsoever. No Space, Underscores, anything like that it has to be a Brand new name). Or make everyone change their name to something bad? @Cuteabby4445 now you have something to answer :P
  • well you asked no question so I have nothing to answer :Q:

Would you rather be poked by a porcupine and have to go into surgery to remove it, or get bit by a venomous snake and go into acoma for three days?
    Poked by a porcupine.. o.o

Would you rather be able to choose any name in a Cubic Castles and change your name to it, or be able to pick any item in Cubic Castles and have it magically appear in your inventory?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    i would pick any item in cc, i love my name! :D

Would you rather die depressed and not loved by anyone or find hope/love even if it pains you so much? (You'll find it in the end)
  • Find hope/love even if it hurts
    (There's still hope :O)

Would you rather find 10 umbrella in a mine OR be chosen as a moderator/beta tester..
  • Be chosen as a moderator. i dont need umbrella

Would You Rather
    Have 10 Pet But Poor
    Have 0 Pet But Rich
  • 0 pets but rich, but i do suppose it depends what the pets are, if they are all black cats for example then i would choose the 10 pets.
    Would you rather play cc whilst eating a very spicy chili ( no water ) or post you eating an even spicier one naked ( With water Or Milk )
  • have a loving family, I can also buy cubits with 1000 euros :D
  • 0 pets but rich, but i do suppose it depends what the pets are, if they are all black cats for example then i would choose the 10 pets.

Would you rather play cc whilst eating a very spicy chili ( no water ) or post you eating an even spicier one naked ( With water Or Milk )
    Post one....:o

Would you rather become the qbee itself for the rest of your life or reset your level, name, items & cubits & realms on your acc?
  • Nub. All the way.

Would you rather have a crush that never liked you or have someone like you that you did not like at all and stalk you forever and marry your crush?
  • 1st one xD
    -------
    Would you rather eat moldy cheese or moldy bread?
    Moldy bread

Would you rather be 1000 years old, or be not born yet?
  • Be 1000 years old (I am invincible xD)

---

Would you rather be rich but unhappy family or poor but complete and happy family ?
  • I pick poor but complete and happy family

Would you rather eat Doritos but will die in 10 seconds or eat a rat while they're alive and never die?