Why people are quitting CC

13»

Comments

• hey whim can you friend me in the game please i have never had a mod friend before i added gala and some other mods but they never accept :"(
  • No more comments? F
  • What kind of new gameplay elements would you like to see? What would let you make new gameplay in the game that would be interesting?

Custom blocks Are really good idea And it interested a lot of peoples but still there is feeling like it need something that will improve them, support them or something, something that will be useful for building too And maybe some quality of life changes but not to be like huge changes just something to change vibe of Game little bit
  • Iforo123 said:

MEEPYZ said:

If you want to the game to be more fun to play, you need to give quality of life suggestions. A new hat, car or pet is only fun for a few minutes, it's doesn't make the game more fun long term. SirKewberth has given y'all the opportunity to suggest (in detail) some things that would make the game more fun to play. I think you should take advantage of that and offer up some great ideas that would make you want to log in every day and encourage new players to stick around. In the meantime, we have some players that are working hard to create events that you can join. Give those some support so they will be encouraged to do more. This is a sandbox game, the community can create a lot of things to do. The devs can add some new features but it's up to us to use those features to create the fun.

Honestly, I believe this game is boring because of the community for BIG reasons.
    Maybe specify what issues there are so the Devs or the Community can work on them.
    The devs can't do anything and the community doesn't want to.
    Pass. That's not true...... The devs can only release an update every few months. WE NEED MORE DEVS!

Update: I'm not critisizing the current devs for not working hard enough. We are ALL humans. We all need help. The lack of devs will impact the game and result in even MORE delayed updates
    There cant be more devs bc devs Are ppls that made Game And cant be added more like mods