ALL NEW RECIPES!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

@SirKewberth can we atleast know when more quests will be added?

It's not on the near todo list. There's other stuff planned first.

It's strange with the quest packs... I guess people want the XP but they were never very popular relative to item packs. A lot of people never even did the quests that exist now. I guess I can think about prioritizing some new quests.. but I do feel there's other stuff that is more important like friends/clans/navigation/crafting etc..
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited July 2018
    Ohh okay, thanks!
  • The crafting changes, including the ones still coming are purely about moving some pay stuff into the crafting tree. So new quest packs etc... aren't part of this particular change.

I checked those packs to see if people were still buying them.. I nearly removed the housing pack but some people still seem to want it.

Please add back pixel pack , it useful , sometimes we can't effort to crafting pixels because cut o matic so long ;-;
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

The crafting changes, including the ones still coming are purely about moving some pay stuff into the crafting tree. So new quest packs etc... aren't part of this particular change.

I checked those packs to see if people were still buying them.. I nearly removed the housing pack but some people still seem to want it.

will the new modern stuff have recipes too?
  • Can anyone tell me how do we craft basic bumper?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think maybe mabz had a couple of quests to add that are ready to go.. I'll have to ask him about that.
  • I think maybe mabz had a couple of quests to add that are ready to go.. I'll have to ask him about that.

GASP! Even if they are like only 3 quests, i’m all in for it!
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

The crafting changes, including the ones still coming are purely about moving some pay stuff into the crafting tree. So new quest packs etc... aren't part of this particular change.

Please add back pixel pack , it useful , sometimes we can't effort to crafting pixels because cut o matic so long ;-;
    THIS! So much this, I beg of you @SirKewberth ;-; My builds require thousands of the stuff, impossible to craft.
  • Can we craft the blue bombs anytime soon? >.<
    Maybe blue bombs coming soon? Could be! ;-)
    Siddd said:

THIS! So much this, I beg of you @SirKewberth ;-; My builds require thousands of the stuff, impossible to craft.

I guess I could consider it... but I have to wonder why some enterprising qbees haven't setup factories and good sales spots for these desired items. Sometimes I think that qbees who want to earn cubits will like us to leave these things un-filled by us so they have a way to earn...
  • Siddd said:

I guess I could consider it... but I have to wonder why some enterprising qbees haven't setup factories and good sales spots for these desired items. Sometimes I think that qbees who want to earn cubits will like us to leave these things un-filled by us so they have a way to earn...
    Same here, I don't understand why people won't just craft them. 45 minutes isn't a long time, just go do something else while you wait. I only have 100 cut-o-matiks set up, but that's already 500 sculpties made at a time. That's a lot.
    If you don't want to wait, just go buy some. They're still cheaper now than they used to be when the pack was available, and you can choose your color instead of getting random ones.
    I recommend you craft a bunch of every color of pixel and every Scultpy just to have them on hand. I have around 2,000 of each sitting in chests, waiting to be used. Be prepared ;)
  • JackFury said:

Siddd said:

Same here, I don't understand why people won't just craft them. 45 minutes isn't a long time, just go do something else while you wait. I only have 100 cut-o-matiks set up, but that's already 500 sculpties made at a time. That's a lot.
    If you don't want to wait, just go buy some. They're still cheaper now than they used to be when the pack was available, and you can choose your color instead of getting random ones.
    I recommend you craft a bunch of every color of pixel and every Scultpy just to have them on hand. I have around 2,000 of each sitting in chests, waiting to be used. Be prepared ;)
    Said the guy who was complaining about that >.>
    lucaaa795 said:

will the new modern stuff have recipes too?
    Bumping his question.
    @SirKewberth I cant hide the sections of the crafting page anymore.. It always loads with all sections opened..
  • i am sorry devs that yall are getting all this grief
    For all the qestions about will x or y be craftable.. I guess just wait n see! You'll know soon enough.

I don't know why the recipe page won't close. THe code for the page wasn't changed. It works for me?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I am having the same problem with the tabs not closing. @lucaaa795 are you using Chrome? I am. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I am having the same problem with the tabs not closing. @lucaaa795 are you using Chrome? I am. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I am using Chrome too
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    @SirKewberth do you think chrome is messing it up? I will go try it on other browsers, and edit this comment with my findings.

Edit: Microsoft edge does not work.
    Edit: Internet Explorer does not work.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I use chrome, all fine on my end, tabs are closed properly etc.
    I'm actually using chrome... So I'm not sure why this is happening. I didn't change any of the web code... Maybe something else is interfering fo you guys?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    This has been randomly happening to me for a while, sometimes the tabs open and close, sometimes they will not. I usually just deal with it.
    I might delete browser history and try again... It's possible you guys downloaded a bad copy of a javascript library from somewhere which is affecting it.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    That actually worked SirKewberth. Thanks. @lucaaa795 try this.
    edited July 2018
    It's working now. Thanks @SirKewberth and @SilverDash
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I went to my history, searched the exact web address, and it came up with all that I had, so i deleted it all.
  • how to get any artefact ?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Do you mean like a block, or powder? The blocks you use are Fossils, Cave Art, Trilobyte, Ancient Tech.
  • Is the decorstive mask wearable?