ALL NEW RECIPES!

Comments

• what is artifact @iCantiWill ??

I explained, artifact is something rare you find in mines which are the fossils/trylobites/cubiosaur etc
  • Siddd said:

Where can we get heal wand >.>
    Sirkewberth?

750c From the cubit store

Aww 750c for a healing block >_<
  • oh my goodness
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018
    Now this basically messed up a part of the economy.
    To get basic stuff you have to pay 750c for basically one single crafting item, Instead of the already crafted item that costed like between 100-250c in the old version of the store
    They should make heal wand craftable.
  • Cool!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The heal wand is not used up.. just a charge. THis may all require some tweaking/adjusting.. There's no way to make these bigger kinds of changes without having SOME effect on the economy, but in the long run, it should be better for players, having more free access to blocks. We're not done either.. more changes coming.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Now this basically messed up a part of the economy.
    To get basic stuff you have to pay 750c for basically one single crafting item, Instead of the already crafted item that costed like between 100-250c in the old version of the store
    They should make heal wand craftable.

All is messed up... Why would you waste an artefact (which can go to 450c) for a sentry that can be sold 50c? Logic? No.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

The heal wand is not used up.. just a charge. THis may all require some tweaking/adjusting.. There's no way to make these bigger kinds of changes without having SOME effect on the economy, but in the long run, it should be better for players, having more free access to blocks. We're not done either.. more changes coming.

Any way you can reflect that it only uses 1 charge in the recipes? Not a huge problem but anyone who doesn't read what you just said will think the entire wand is used up.
  • Lol what's next? Craftable raw stone ore? Yeah sure the recipe is: 3x fossil + 3 stone ore + some magic stuff
    Ok heal wand is actually a good change but the use of artifacts which cost 350+ c is not helping in any way.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Ok heal wand is actually a good change but the use of artifacts which cost 350+ c is not helping in any way.

yeah, unless there are some new easy to find artifacts?
  • Lol what's next? Craftable raw stone ore? Yeah sure the recipe is: 3x fossil + 3 stone ore + some magic stuff

I'd say another ways to get sentries.
  • Siddd said:

Anyone know what a basic sentry actually does? :)

EDIT: nevermind, it's part of the recipe to make other sentries (lack of sleep my bad)

Like basic bumper.
  • edited July 2018
    Does anyone know if the box,key,coin,ink and book are live too and how to craft them?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Yes only 1 per artifact.

Maybe make it so when you extract artifacts it gives you multiple crushed artifact powder.
    Seem the best way to balance it.
    Maybe 5-10 per artifact.
  • gdog said:

Yes only 1 per artifact.

Maybe make it so when you extract artifacts it gives you multiple crushed artifact powder.
    Maybe 5-10 per artifact.

+1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited July 2018
    I may actually do someting like that.. increase the number of sentries though.. not powder.. because the powder will be used elswehere as well. Or maybe the powder... I'll give it some thought. I was thinking some of the older cave art etc.. stuff was pretty common now since they've been around a long time.
    gdog said:

Yes only 1 per artifact.

Maybe 5-10 per artifact.

more like 20 to make it even.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited July 2018
    It only takes 1 charge from the heal wand to make the block.

@SirKewberth , I love it that bombs are craftable, but please put them back in the store. Make it optional to buy them OR craft them, but don't force the crafting. What if you find rubies in a mine but don't have bombs on you? Too bad, you can't just buy some. You have to leave the rubies behind if you don't have bombs with you.
    And why do personal sentries now cost 750c each :Q:
    I know you guys are listening and paying attention to our feedback, so thanks :)
    My suggestion is to have the cave art or fossils give 20 or so dust per block, instead of 1.

Edit: nvm, comment is late

Good one lol.

Now that bombs are no longer in store and it is so hard to find a deep forest will bombs price go up to like 50c each? If so, gems price goes up too.
    so basically we got recipes for things that already exist but we didnt get recipes for the modern stuff...
  • I may actually do someting like that.. increase the number of sentries though.. not powder.. because the powder will be used elswehere as well. Or maybe the powder... I'll give it some thought. I was thinking some of the older cave art etc.. stuff was pretty common now since they've been around a long time.

So I should wait before using my only artifact.... I shall save it.
  • LateCom said:

how about...
    SIRKEWBERTH ARE QBEE BOMBS CRAFTABLE?
    i dont see em in recipe page

Only mobile version works for me.
    More things will become craftable. In general they will be removed from the store because the goal is twofold.. 1 to bring more of the gamey stuff in for free, and 2.. to simplify the store. Now... It may be that certain things could still be in the store for convenience.. maybe bombs. I'll think on that. Course you could also do what I do and always carry a few with you. ( I always carry bombs..there are a few items like that.. bombs, scaffolds etc..)

More things will become craftable. In general they will be removed from the store because the goal is twofold.. 1 to bring more of the gamey stuff in for free, and 2.. to simplify the store. Now... It may be that certain things could still be in the store for convenience.. maybe bombs. I'll think on that. Course you could also do what I do and always carry a few with you. ( I always carry bombs..there are a few items like that.. bombs, scaffolds etc..)

yeah well, we cannot simply spawn bombs.
  • More things will become craftable. In general they will be removed from the store because the goal is twofold.. 1 to bring more of the gamey stuff in for free, and 2.. to simplify the store. Now... It may be that certain things could still be in the store for convenience.. maybe bombs. I'll think on that. Course you could also do what I do and always carry a few with you. ( I always carry bombs..there are a few items like that.. bombs, scaffolds etc..)

How about house pack ? it's quite expensive and un worth
    Also maybe add quest pack 2
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited July 2018
    nvm.
    The crafting changes, including the ones still coming are purely about moving some pay stuff into the crafting tree. So new quest packs etc... aren't part of this particular change.

I checked those packs to see if people were still buying them.. I nearly removed the housing pack but some people still seem to want it.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited July 2018
    @SirKewberth can we atleast know when more quests will be added?
    Siddd said:

Any way you can reflect that it only uses 1 charge in the recipes? Not a huge problem but anyone who doesn't read what you just said will think the entire wand is used up.

Yeah possibly, but it would require changing code since that page is auto-generated from the recipe config files... So it's not something where I can just go in and quickly tweak it.