2»

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Ya know, everyone dose this in mines/free build.. even they are taking the blocks you even wanted. If they took it, just don't care at all, it's just a block/cubit...

dude, this whole thread was just a joke
    lol :D

Now that was funnier then the serious response from Mario

seriously pointing out that this was seriously just a joke. :P
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited June 2017

Ya know, everyone dose this in mines/free build.. even they are taking the blocks you even wanted. If they took it, just don't care at all, it's just a block/cubit...

If I ever did this, I would die inside.
    I do scam Pious in our shop though, which is like waaaaayyy different and totally fine, since he is just a Qbee Slave in there. :)
  • Daresx11 said:

I've known Liberate for a long time and I know and I'm 100% sure that she's a great player, And if you want to validate something put captures and videos so that you can assert your accusation,Many times these accusations are for the reasons of leaving the people in bad.
    Some video or capture could fix this, if you were so kind to share us something? you know that without evidence an indictment cannot be proven!
    :)
    Edit: And reports here there because there create a new conversation for a report, the vera a mod and solve the issue
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest

The joke went over your head higher than snoop dogg on 4/20.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    I think that this is understood in a different way,Much of this It was said with sarcasm.
    Because I am sure that many have done that either with friends who we're playing or unintentionally you grab one when moving you, even I it e done with my friends,Also unknown have made me this when undermining.
    Not if it was that the guy did with drama and found me it fun and never seen a report like this,report something as simple as 1 cubit, but imagine the guy the discussion did joke or if he did it really seemed like something fun, then act in a way sarcastic, as if it were a report of scammer that public on the site that it was not, but I see that not many understand sarcasm and it's best not to make it do so more.

PD:I hope I explained well my English is not very good :P

Edit: I regret the misunderstanding. :)

• @Liberated , I GIVES u PERMISION TO TAKE DA CUBIT
    TAKE ALL TAH CUBITS >:D
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Daresx11 said:

I've known Liberate for a long time and I know and I'm 100% sure that she's a great player

@Liberated is a girl? :'D...
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Daresx11 said:

I think that this is understood in a different way,Much of this It was said with sarcasm.
    Because I am sure that many have done that either with friends who we're playing or unintentionally you grab one when moving you, even I it e done with my friends,Also unknown have made me this when undermining.
    Not if it was that the guy did with drama and found me it fun and never seen a report like this,report something as simple as 1 cubit, but imagine the guy the discussion did joke or if he did it really seemed like something fun, then act in a way sarcastic, as if it were a report of scammer that public on the site that it was not, but I see that not many understand sarcasm and it's best not to make it do so more.

PD:I hope I explained well my English is not very good :P

Edit: I regret the misunderstanding. :)

Sure, I'll keep telling myself that you were being sarcastic. Hopefully one day I'll actually believe you.
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

• who is this, liberated, you speak of?
    XD
  • epieownz said:

who is this, liberated, you speak of?
    XD

'Tis I ouo
  • NerryNerry Member
    Liberated said:

epieownz said:

who is this, liberated, you speak of?