PiousPious Member
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm just a greedy and selfish Qbee! I have been #Exposed for what type of monster I truly am.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    I've known Liberate for a long time and I know and I'm 100% sure that she's a great player, And if you want to validate something put captures and videos so that you can assert your accusation,Many times these accusations are for the reasons of leaving the people in bad.
    Some video or capture could fix this, if you were so kind to share us something? you know that without evidence an indictment cannot be proven!
    :)
    Edit: And reports here there because there create a new conversation for a report, the vera a mod and solve the issue
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest
  • Daresx11 said:

I've known Liberate for a long time and I know and I'm 100% sure that she's a great player, And if you want to validate something put captures and videos so that you can assert your accusation,Many times these accusations are for the reasons of leaving the people in bad.
    Some video or capture could fix this, if you were so kind to share us something? you know that without evidence an indictment cannot be proven!
    Edit: And reports here there because there create a new conversation for a report, the vera a mod and solve the issue

read the discussion before commenting
  • Daresx11 said:

read the discussion before commenting
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    *Insert serious reply here*
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

• PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    To be honest I don't see how bad that is, I could give you one cubit, I say it's a bit silly -1

Oh lol, got me there

But I'm just saying if someone did do that it is silly thanks @lucaaa795 :) You guys get me so bad! +1 lol
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Glad to know people go straight to blaming instead of reading what happened xD
  • That wasn't worth it.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    I will deal with this...
    I put Lib in a box and drop it in the ocean :)
  • CD87CD87 Member

I will deal with this...

You would need something to make the box sink though (If it was a wooden box)
    And I may add flames, bombs, explosives, spikes if you want :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I will deal with this...

Be sure to close of the ocean so he cant escape from it xD
  • I will deal with this...

GG xd
  • I like to report Liberated too, he has stolen cubits and materials from me in the past >:O! I have never let that six sand go, I lose sleep over it every night :(!!!
  • I am baffled! >:O Unforgivable! EXILE!!!
  • NerryNerry Member
    Pious said:

Hehe. Daresx11 called Liberated a she. Must really know her a lot better than I do.
    It's totally fine, guys. :P I was texting Lib when I made this discussion, we predicted we would probably get one person reacting like that. :) I love those people.

Those people make me just turn off my kindle, sit down. And think about life.
    Thank you @Daresx11 for giving me my love for life back.
  • Maybe Daresx was making an ironic joke, like he was serious but it was actually sarcasm >:D!
  • Maybe Daresx was making an ironic joke, like he was serious but it was actually sarcasm >:D!

i doubt that (no offense) but he about 80% of the time comments on a discussion going by its name before/without reading the discussion
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Maybe Daresx was making an ironic joke, like he was serious but it was actually sarcasm >:D!

i doubt that (no offense) but he about 80% of the time comments on a discussion going by its name before/without reading the discussion
    Maybe he's trying to become a mod :3

how can commenting without reading make him become a mod?
    i think that makes you more far away from being one :P
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Maybe Daresx was making an ironic joke, like he was serious but it was actually sarcasm >:D!

I mean that he's trying to sound like a mod. You know how mods aways say some serious stuff and then post a link to another thread? Yeah.
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

• ValleyValley Member
    Pious said:

I will deal with this...

I mean that he's trying to sound like a mod. You know how mods aways say some serious stuff and then post a link to another thread? Yeah.
    Orlly?
    Putting Lib in a box and sending him out to seas was serious, just needed the link to his destination lmao

Well not always though, they are up to fun too if its appropiate of course
  • well, this thread isn't going off topic at all
    ---
    this thread made me laugh
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

• Ya know, everyone dose this in mines/free build.. even they are taking the blocks you even wanted. If they took it, just don't care at all, it's just a block/cubit...
  • Ya know, everyone dose this in mines/free build.. even they are taking the blocks you even wanted. If they took it, just don't care at all, it's just a block/cubit...

Pretty sure it was meant as A joke...
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

Ya know, everyone dose this in mines/free build.. even they are taking the blocks you even wanted. If they took it, just don't care at all, it's just a block/cubit...

dude, this whole thread was just a joke