Players' Talent Event - 1,500,000c prize !

13»

Comments

• ItsDane said:

I spent 2 weeks creating my story and its illustrations. My mom even yelled at me because "It's a waste of time" and now, it's really a waste of time and effort. Just sad that we have nothing to do with it. I should've used my time and effort to more important things.

Feels bad :(. Loved the story and pics tho!
  • i have no connection to this but i am perhaps willing to reward the player's efforts for their participation.. nothing like 500k but it'll be something :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i have no connection to this but i am perhaps willing to reward the player's efforts for their participation.. nothing like 500k but it'll be something :P

Already working on this
    Hey everyone. Did anyone submit anywhere else besides this thread? We need to know sometime soon if you did not submit on this thread.
  • U said:

Hey everyone. Did anyone submit anywhere else besides this thread? We need to know sometime soon if you did not submit on this thread.

I don't think anyone submitted in his DMs since they probably would have thought to submit on this thread after seeing everyone else do the same, I could be wrong though.
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

I don't think anyone submitted in his DMs since they probably would have thought to submit on this thread after seeing everyone else do the same, I could be wrong though.
    Yeah, just want to make sure though.
  • *Joystick* is the person I was least expecting to get banned...