Players' Talent Event - 1,500,000c prize !

Comments

• So Excited 🥳🥳
  • Good luck to all the entrants!
  • i forgot to join. oopsie
  • When will winners be announced
  • Hello! Any updates on this?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don't think the prizes for this event will be given out.
  • U said:

nooooooo
  • ItsDaneItsDane Member
    edited August 2021
    Oh no... the effort all the entrants put on their works....
  • U said:

Oh rip :((
  • Likey.Likey. Member
    edited August 2021
    :(((( no wayyy ;-; :((( i guess i have depression rn
  • Oh ripp :(
  • My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
  • I thought DaFrenchy was banned
  • he dipped
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Crimzo said:

I thought DaFrenchy was banned

He is/was.
  • I just wished this discussion was closed earlier before more players decided to join...

But oh well, what's done is done
  • I just wished this discussion was closed earlier before more players decided to join...

But oh well, what's done is done

Agreed, our effort and time was wasted.
  • Junder'Junder' Member
    edited August 2021
    I built my build especially for this, and ended up taking a lot of my free time and rushing it. It's a bit annoying but oh well there's nothing we can do.
  • Welp i guess this is really messed up ;___________; our time and effort tho... and i think we all rushing and make it till to the deadline... :(((( ;-; i wanna cry under my pillow
  • How did this happen though ?

Apparently, Joystick was actually banned but the competition wasn't closed so participants thought that this was still ongoing...
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

How did this happen though ?

Apparently, Joystick was actually banned but the competition wasn't closed so participants thought that this was still ongoing...
    Joystick was just banned from the forums today because his event ended 2 weeks ago and he didn't deliver prizes as promised. He has been able to communicate with everyone here about his event but has chosen not to.

Joystick was just banned from the forums today because his event ended 2 weeks ago and he didn't deliver prizes as promised. He has been able to communicate with everyone here about his event but has chosen not to.
    Yeah, he trolled :(

Yeah, he trolled :(
    Oh goodness :(
  • What the-

What about the Builders Who Used Their Supreme power of building and wasted more than 10+ hours on their builds but got nothing :(
  • What the-

What about the Builders Who Used Their Supreme power of building and wasted more than 10+ hours on their builds but got nothing :(

We'll just have to accept nothings gonna happen.
  • I spent 2 weeks creating my story and its illustrations. My mom even yelled at me because "It's a waste of time" and now, it's really a waste of time and effort. Just sad that we have nothing to do with it. I should've used my time and effort to more important things.
  • i-