New Year's Party!

2»

Comments

• The party was awesome! Hundreds of Qbeez jam-packed in the Official Realms getting together :) Not to mention the prizes that were given out! Thank you guys so much for a great event- I really enjoyed it :) and of course..
    Happy New Year!!
  • i barley got anything while luke got an almighty cube :C
  • Its not about the prizes bro. Its about how much fun you had during the party with friends
  • Its not about the prizes bro. Its about how much fun you had during the party with friends

it wasn't fun hearing shots and lagging and getting everyone that i know denying my calls to say happy new year :v

it wasn't fun hearing shots and lagging and getting everyone that i know denying my calls to say happy new year :v
    Turn your sounds off maybe
  • Unable to come, bet it was good!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

shooting was from out side and not fireworks i will not meantion what it is because i don't want to get and inaporpret posting warning but you got what i mean

shooting was from out side and not fireworks i will not meantion what it is because i don't want to get and inaporpret posting warning but you got what i mean
    Who the heck shoots a gun on new years if that's what you mean
  • edited January 2017

lucaaa795 said:

I have to say it...
    Guys you need better servers lol.
    I had lag in learning center.Everything had a delay of 2-3 seconds .Im on a PC with a strong Wi-Fi Connection.

Nah I had no lag at all. I just wished the amount of people in a realm at a time can be increased..
    I already suggested that, but the devs basically said there isn't much they can do about that. Or do I not understand everything correctly?

Its not about the prizes bro. Its about how much fun you had during the party with friends

Hear the sounds of FREEDOM ring! Though I thought that was more appropriate for the 4th of July, not New Years.

yes that is what i mean and that is what the do every celebration just like when the president won the thingy last time one bullet came in our rooftop you get use to that after a couple of years and please don't make me post more
  • Screenshot (602)

This Is what they do to cheer me up ;')

• Eh happy new year must attend 2nd parteeeh
  • I wish I could come! I hope everyone enjoys the party! :3 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  • I'll be sure to send you a couple of pictures from Brooklyn Bridge in a couple of hours! (comment will be edited)
  • I wish I could be at both parties, but rules are rules. You won't see me there.
  • edited January 2017

I wish I could be at both parties, but rules are rules. You won't see me there.

well you will be able to join my party :D
  • edited January 2017

I wish I could be at both parties, but rules are rules. You won't see me there.

well you will be able to join my party :D
    When was that again? Sorry for my memory. That's also assuming I'm not busy spending time with family, because I *am* on vacation as far as the Order is concerned.

So, to make clear, if I don't log on for a day or a couple days, I'll be back...I'm just enjoying a break from running this awesome, massive clan.
  • It's now New Year for me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • New Year just now for me. Happy New Year, DC USA!
  • I'll be there :) XD
  • Ok, I wish I won't lagged out in the second party coz I'm sleeping at first party XD
  • Happy new year!! I'll be there
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Happy New Year! <3
  • Screenshot_2017-01-01-15-09-16
    Dat Lag o.o
    Happy New Year! Selamat Tahun Baru! :D
  • MY Fps 5 lag
    20170101110304_1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i participated, failed to get anything from town center and jail, but got a yellow party hat from learning center :D
  • i participated, failed to get anything from town center and jail, but got a yellow party hat from learning center :D

Got nothing :v Happy New Year!
  • Happy New Year :0