• Yellow pants!
  • Hmmm... Tawain Mountain?
  • Maybe a starry scarf? :v
  • A Krimpus (Fake Krampus)
  • IMG_20161214_160411_266
    For this? (Bonk Choy sucks though :P)
  • 2... dirt. The most incredible deal.
  • edited December 2016
    Take that! Blue marble pillar! (Junk lol)
    And black marble pillar, white marble pillar, stone stairs, stick, dead tree, vulcanized rubber, refined iron, stainless steel staircase, steel slab, bone, old fence,Mesa,book of copper, soil, rubber tree leaves,whittled stick, silver wand, gold wand, dark raw stone, Ruby slab,pastel yellow stripes, gingerbread green waves, cobweb, scaffolding, blue scaffolding, 9999 quicksand^99999 red dyes, cloud, black glass, white plaster, burnt umber pixel block, ∞ unplacable starter realms, firework, green paper lantern, bush, cotton bush, rubber tree trunk, pine bough, snowy pine bough, tree leaves, anvil, computer, ribbon, krampus minus umbrella, recube, pink pants, green shirt, grey cowl, oil, snot, slyme splat, forge, pulse bomb, tons and tons and tons of SCREWDRIVERS,stone hammer, ham, yumberry juice, cloudberry but it doesn't exist in this game, -(all your karma to the power of 2), millions of Cubits owed to sarca stane (Horus), name tag and a sign asking you to change your name to #blamehorus, tons of rubber bands, spikes, snow,ice, fast geyser, slow geyser, bat wings, dunce cap, fizzled wand, slow cannon, firetraps,steel ladder, just one gummy road, tacks,cream-pus(yuck),toilet bowl, flash bumper,glue to glue your mouth up.
    *KOFF*
    Bedrock! nah, dirt stairs.
    Rubber tree trunk with rubber on it
    Nanoslyme door skin, femtoghost castle stamp, picospedbug environment stamp
  • edited December 2016
    Give up lol. I spent like 30 minutes editing that
  • Take that! Blue marble pillar! (Junk lol)
    And black marble pillar, white marble pillar, stone stairs, stick, dead tree, vulcanized rubber, refined iron, stainless steel staircase, steel slab, bone, old fence,Mesa,book of copper, soil, rubber tree leaves,whittled stick, silver wand, gold wand, dark raw stone, Ruby slab,pastel yellow stripes, gingerbread green waves, cobweb, scaffolding, blue scaffolding, 9999 quicksand^99999 red dyes, cloud, black glass, white plaster, burnt umber pixel block, ∞ unplacable starter realms, firework, green paper lantern, bush, cotton bush, rubber tree trunk, pine bough, snowy pine bough, tree leaves, anvil, computer, ribbon, krampus minus umbrella, recube, pink pants, green shirt, grey cowl, oil, snot, slyme splat, forge, pulse bomb, tons and tons and tons of SCREWDRIVERS,stone hammer, ham, yumberry juice, cloudberry but it doesn't exist in this game, -(all your karma to the power of 2), millions of Cubits owed to sarca stane (Horus), name tag and a sign asking you to change your name to #blamehorus, tons of rubber bands, spikes, snow,ice, fast geyser, slow geyser, bat wings, dunce cap, fizzled wand, slow cannon, firetraps,steel ladder, just one gummy road, tacks,cream-pus(yuck),toilet bowl, flash bumper,glue to glue your mouth up.
    *KOFF*
    Bedrock! nah, dirt stairs.
    Rubber tree trunk with rubber on it
    Nanoslyme door skin, femtoghost castle stamp, picospedbug environment stamp

I WILL BUY ALL OF THAT

For a Token :D
  • I buy nothing for air!!
  • Buy fresh air for 10000 ice blocks
  • I'll buy that coldness for a piece of paper
  • I will buy that piece of paper for a balloon
  • I buy the balloon for a Krampus Mask
  • I'll take that Krampus Mask out of your hands, for

a Pine Resin.
  • I buy that Pine Resin for Pine...

Apple :)
  • A leaf from one of those trees in that mountain mine >:D
  • A healthy, well fed, CosmicCow
  • A small loan of a million cubits
  • Ill buy 500 doc mirror 500 nurse hat 500 slime outfit 500 krampus 500 easter umbrellas 500 sun crowns 500 balloons 500dino heads 500 moster head for 100 quintillion pieces of nothings!!!
  • I would buy it for negative centillion cubits
  • I would buy it for negative centillion cubits

>_> really

I buy it for my CRUDDY AWESOME life!
    :D